[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no infinite loop for egg hatching >no bike so you can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1339722385744.jpg (6KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
1339722385744.jpg
6KB, 250x240px
>no infinite loop for egg hatching
>no bike so you can't go at full speed unless you hold down B (so it's impossible to go full speed with only one hand)
>no DexNav to help keep track of your Pokedex completion or to easily locate Pokemon you have already caught
>Legendary/UB hunt that just involves running around in the grass waiting for a random encounter and catching multiple of the same Pokemon (rather than ORAS's legendary hunt that needed somewhat varied requirements)
>no replacement for Blissey bases to allow for incredibly quick levelling up
>Elite Four rematches are only level 60-65 as opposed to ORAS's level 70+ rematch teams (so you even grinding against them would take forever)

How did Sun/Moon manage to have a worse post-game than OR/AS, despite the latter not even having the Battle Frontier?
>>
>>30429589
>He doesn't know about the autism box
>>
>>30429589
You can get a clip and hold down the b-button dumb frogpsoter
>>
Just hack in your Pokemon.
>>
>>30429667
Autism box is not an infinite loop
>>30429985
Hacking does not excuse a poor post game.
>>
>>30429667
Constantly spinning the circle-pad in a circle is far more cumbersome than simply holding down one direction on the d-pad.

>>30429679
I shouldn't need additional hardware (even if it is as something as a clip) to achieve something that has been possible in every game since RBY. And if I'm complaining about riding Pokemon, another thing is that you can't even go everywhere whilst you're riding a Pokemon. So you have to constantly switch on and off between different Pokemon to simply navigate an area.

If there's one thing you can give gen 6 credit for, it's how convenient it made breeding. And gen 7 goes and completely ruins it.

>>30429985
Hacking Pokemon defeats the entire point of completing the Pokedex. And if you want to hack for competitive battling then you may as well just stick to Showdown.
>>
>>30429667
Autism box?
>>
>>30430065
right below the day care lady theres a small gap in a fence. People ride their tauros there and spin around while holding b to hatch eggs quickly
>>
>>30430115
Ah! I use that place, I just didn't get the name. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>30430053
other than ORAS and XY what other games have and infinite loops for hatching pokemon?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.