[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What you guys personally think about Pokémon Sun & Moon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_lqcl8tCvQS1qbplir[1].jpg (13KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lqcl8tCvQS1qbplir[1].jpg
13KB, 240x240px
What you guys personally think about Pokémon Sun & Moon? I honestly think it sucks.

And for me, it sucks on what it tries most:
it sucks on the rideable pokemon, with its Pokemon seriously coming from nowhere and not even being registered on your Pokédex - DAMN HOW MY DEX THINKS I'VE NEVER SAW A TAUROS;
It sucks on the trainer being on the screen thing - I don't even wanna argue on this. The Pokemon proportions are just being thrown out of the window - just look at Wailord;
It sucks with the Festival Plaza - seriously, why the fuck Game Freak removes good features from past games instead of improving them? We do not fucking need a dedicated place for online interactions, goddammit;

And, on a more personal matter, the trial system seems a bad idea to me (trying to be the very best was and still is a cooler concept to me) and the facil expressions suck (but they also did on gen 6).

Now that I pulled all that hate from my chest, what does /vp/ thinks about this gen, on a critical and personal point of view?
Disclaimer: I did not finish the game yet, I just got through the fire trial
>>
>the facial expressions suck
fixed
>>
I also did not comment about it, but I seriously think, until now (fire trial) that the Team Skull is the shittiest villainous team Pokémon ever had.
>>
>>30428476
You take that back right now
>>
The game didn't include fucking Rotom... That sums it all up.
>>
>>30428476
They aren't bad guys.
>>
>>30428476
They're pretty much just wiggers for the first half of the game but they become better once you meet their boss
>>
>>30428989

keep your racism out of this
>>
4/5 of your complaints are pedantic non-issues. Calm your autism son
>>
>HATE
the road blocks and extreme railroading
the pokemon help system to an extent

>LOVE
everything else
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.