[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Although there were many stories told about the "Original

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Although there were many stories told about the "Original One" in the games, Arceus was never mentioned by name, likely to keep his mythology in the dark in the same way Hoopa and Volcanion were in Gen VI, and Marshadow in Sun and Moon. But even if a person has him in their party in DPPt, it never gets acknowledged, presumably due to the devs behind the Azure Flute thinking that people couldn't figure out what to do with it.

However, even after Gen IV, Arceus gets VERY limited acknowledgement in every subsequent game, if any. In terms of official gameplay, we never got any introduction to Arceus outside of Mystery Gifts; none of the events involving Arceus in Gen IV were ever meant to be known to players. Thus far, Arceus is the only legendary who has yet to be fully implemented into the main series' canon.

With this in mind, along with the repeated references to Sinnoh in Sun and Moon (Mt. Coronet Spring Water in Thrifty Megamart, Palkia and Giratina being described in the Dimensional Research Lab, the Sinnoh Champion Ribbon being present within the games' text) how do you think Arceus will get involved in the series within the near future, if at all?
>>
Type:Null is literally an attempt to make a copy of Arceus.
Silvally's ability is even called the RKS ("Arceus") System
>>
>>30421066
Also there's three Silvallies, Gladion's, yours, and one that's nowhere to be found, quite convenient
>>
>>30421127
But I have 4 Silvallies!
>>
>>30420677
Arceus will be the box legendary of the Gen 4 Remakes. Think about it. Arceus is one of the most powerful and important legends (in terms of lore) but also one of the only legends who never got a release outside of events. There's no way to obtain him through a game's story I don't think. The thing around Type: Null's neck is basically the same thing that Arceus has around its waist. They 4th Gen remakes will wrap up the UB story and the Type: Null story with Arecus being the box legend. Arceus is too important of a legendary not to eventually get a game of its own.
>>
SINNOH CONFIRMED
>>
>>30421066
Is there any other info on Silvally besides the fact that it rejected the RKS system at first, leading to the necessity of the helmet?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.