[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>first poison-type "legendary" >it's not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (82KB, 499x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 499x450px
>first poison-type "legendary"
>it's not actually a legendary
>first dark-type "gym leader"
>he's not actually a gym leader
>first female boss of "villainous team"
>they're not exactly a villainous team
>first time the professor is the "champion" (like it was supposed to happen in RBY)
>he's not exactly a champion
Why
>>
>playing unfinished games
>>
It's to ease people into the idea in gen8
>>
>>30419633
Most of these don't really annoy me, but why the fuck aren't Ultra Beasts or the Tapus considered "Legendary" (IE "Special") Pokemon? I thought the point of being able to pick "No Special Pokemon" in the Battle Spot was to avoid needing to have the same legendaries fill every team. What the fuck about them isn't "special"? Besides Nihilego they're all way stronger than most other Legendaries.
>>
>>30419876
UB, Tapus, and Silvally are in the same category as legendaries like the Kanto birds and the Regis. "No special Pokemon" in this context only means box legendary trios and mythicals.
>>
>>30419876
They are called sub legendaries in the game's code.
>>
>>30419633
Aether is very definitely a Villanous Team
>>
>>30419876
People who say the tapus and UBs aren't legendaries are just retarded. They're as "legendary" as the bird trio, beast trio, regis, lati@s, cresselia, heatran, lake trio, genies and ancient lions.
>>
>>30419916
>>30419919
Still, it's fucking stupid from a gameplay standpoint. They're way stronger than any other pokemon, and the Battle Spot's just gonna be filled to the brim with shit like Gigastall Celesteela.

>>30419988
I agree, the people who made this game are retarded.
>>
>>30419633
>>first time the professor is the "champion" (like it was supposed to happen in RBY)

thanks for the spoiler, cunt
>>
>>30420059
The game's been out for a billion years now

How the fuck are oyu not done?
>>
But they are Semi Legends, they're coded that way in the game.
>>
>>30420020
>I agree, the people who made this game are retarded
The game code literally calls them legendaries.
>>
>>30420098
it's been out a week in europe, m8. and i only got it on monday
>>
>>30420177
The game takes three days at most. You only have yourself to blame for being slow, and worse, being on the fucking Pokemon board when you know it's possible that you could get spoiled.
>>
>>30419633
I'm not sure what the complaint is though, aside from SM mixing up the formula. It's not like playing by a slightly different set of rules invalidates any of the game's creative decisions.
>>
>>30420140
I'm talking about the Battle Spot, which does not include them among the other legendaries.

I'm also joking.
>>
>>30420262
it takes 30-40 hours.

only a NEET like yourself could manage that in 3 days
>>
>>30420059
>Not being done with the game after an entire week
>Coming onto a pokemon board anyways and simply expecting people to not be talking about the new pokemon game

What the hell is wrong with you?
>>
>>30420422
As someone who's been busy as fuck with finals, I still managed to finish the game in a few days. You have no excuse.
>>
>>30420422
30- 40hours?
Git gud
>>
>>30419958
No it isn't. Lusamine, Faba, and some VIP employees are. The bulk of the company and its employees actually care about Pokemon and want to protect them.

That's actually why I like them. They're not some misguided retards who follow a man who wants to summon crazy legendaries to do crazy shit. They just go to work, do their thing, go home and kick back with a hot Moomoo milk or Tapu Cocoa and chill for the evening.

I liked that
>>
>>30420506
Honestly they're similar to team plasma where most of the grunts actually believe in N
>>
>>30420467
>>30420496
yes it takes that time if you actually savour it and rotate and train a whole bunch of pokemons to use

only a thick cunt would try to rush throught it as quick as they can with a team of six(that's you)
>>
>it's not actually a legendary
yes it is
>he's not actually a gym leader
close enough
>they're not exactly a villainous team
yes they are
>he's not exactly a champion
why does it matter, serves the same purpose
>>
>>30420565
>you can't savour it if you rush through it

I had a blast even if I rushed through it. I still got to enjoy the story and still got to raise a team. Some people just wanted to get through it and get engrossed into it even if it means playing fast.
>>
>>30420394
>>30420020
The only classes of legendaries banned in tournaments and battle facilities are mythicals (banned because they're not readily available for every player) and box legends, Mewtwo, Zygarde and Necrozma (banned because they're too strong, or at least have/will have strong forms).

The UBs, Tapus and other minor legendaries like Landorus, Cresselia or UBs can be better than some of the box legends, sure, but as a whole they're not really broken.
>>
>>30420059
The game has been out for a week, and you're on fucking 4chan, retard.
>>
>>30420632
Cresselia or Heatran*
>>
>>30420506
And then you have Skull which is just a bunch of runaways living a gangsta life in a gangsta paradise and the worst they did was steal a Yungoos.
>>
>>30420565
>It takes that time if you actually savor it and rotate and train a whole bunch of pokemon to use
There's not really anything to savor besides training pokemon, which is more than possible after you've beaten the game. I took it slow and I picked out three pokemon I liked the most and beat the game with them, because I wanted a challenge.

So, beyond catching and training pokemon, there's not really anything to savor besides a few little things they've already done in other gens like Sushi High Roller. Most buildings aren't enterable and most routes are very linear so there was very little to explore. Unless you're only playing an hour or two a day, I don't really see how you could stretch this game out longer than a week without it getting boring.
>>
>>30420867
>I took it slow and I picked out three pokemon I liked the most and beat the game with them, because I wanted a challenge.

how is 3 overlevelled, overpowered pokemon a challenge? rotating 18 pokemon without exp share would've been far, far harder.

and once you've completed the game your enthusiam for filling up the pokedex drains extremely quickly. best to do as much as possible in game
>>
>>30420551
It's similar, but Plasma grunts go ahead and steal Pokemon from their trainers. Most Aether employees just work there.
>>
File: hmm.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>8 (You)'s from 32 replies
>1 in every 4 posts is about me

literally who can stop me?
>>
>>30420978

>once you've completed the game your enthusiam for filling up the pokedex drains extremely quickly.

Not the same anon, but this is the opposite of true for me.
>>
>Everybody wants a ghost tree pokemon
>they create it and it sucks
>Everybody wants a ghost pumpking pokemon
>they create it and it sucks
>Everyboy wants a ghost sword pokemon
>they create it's cancer
>>
>>30420422
Took me 25 hours for main game and wasnt even rushing it. The fuck so you do? Spend 20 hours in refresh?
>>
>>30420978
>18 Pokémon

You need one of every type? For fucking why?
>>
they didn't account for autists like you OP
>>
>>30421205
It's almost like grass type sucks or something
>>
>>30420506
But Team Aqua and Magma also have good intentions, and so much of Team Plasma actually care about Pokemon that they form their own Team in BW2. So Aether isnt special in either regard.
>>
>why can't I shoehorn everything into my autistic patterns
>>
>>30423283
Absolutely every member of Team Aqua and Magma is cool with mass murder as a side effect of their ambitions. Plasma is the only group that compares.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.