[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>evolutionary item is locked behind a 5% chance of spawning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1009.png (74KB, 186x268px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1009.png
74KB, 186x268px
>evolutionary item is locked behind a 5% chance of spawning with a Pokémon with an appearance rate of 5% itself
>can't be found anywhere else
>>
which item
>>
>>30419114
>frisk/thief and pickup grinding is my favorite activity

How did they know?? ;3
>>
>Compound eyemon lead, make it faint to save time
>Friskmon with thief in 2nd slot
>Chain encounters until item

Man wasn't so hard was it.
>>
>>30419707
razor claw. It's some bullshit
>>
>>30419707
He's probably talking about razor claw for Weaving. Jangmo-o carry them at 5% and Hakamo-o at 50%.
>>
at least you know the chance is low, i had to catch 14 cubones before my fking synchronize kicked in for the right nature, 50% my ass
>>
>>30419114
I miss the PGL offering items, even if those minigames were complete bullshit.
>>
>>30419789
>>Compound eyemon lead, make it faint to save time
>>Friskmon with thief in 2nd slot
>>Chain encounters until item

Anon fainted party leads only affect the first pokemon to show up not the chain.
>>
>>30420202
Your input literally affected nothing on those games, it was essentially just a lucky draw with a little placebo attached.

But fuck if they didn't help me make my Living Pokedex.
>>
>>30419114
Try getting a lucky egg from a happiny which is only a 10% to be called for as an S.O.S. at best and then only has a 5% chance to actually have a lucky egg.
I literally got a shiny Bonsly before a Happiny was called.
>>
>>30419792
>>30419820
Metal coat too, but at least it isn't only found on rare pokemon. King's rock is also pretty bad since you only get one outside of random pokemon and you need two for finishing the dex, but that can be addressed by having friends
>>30423032
You get one from getting 50 pokemon or something like that, but if you want more you're kind of fucked
>>
File: IMG_3697.gif (719KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3697.gif
719KB, 500x364px
>>30419820
>razor claw for Weaving
>>
Does Compound Eyes even work with SOS chains? I spent like an hour Thief-killing Cubones and came up with nothing.
>>
File: 1480634418378.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1480634418378.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
GIVE ME A RAZOR CLAW REEEEE
>>
Man, SM has taken several steps back when it comes to these things.
>>
>>30419114
Butterfree with Compound Eyes + Theif, can be gotten on the first island.

If you're going for the Razor Claw it is going to suck but I managed to get one in maybe 20 minutes.
>>
What do you need? I most likely have it and I'll trade it to you.
>>
>>30423032
have you gotten one yourself? Serebii says nothing wild carries lucky eggs anymore.

Which is terrible because it just makes for tedious grinding.

I seriously need 6 lucky eggs. If they don't bring back the shitty flash games with that and other items it's bullshit, at some point it just gets boring to keep on leveling up whatever you breed.
>>
Does SM have any actual LIMITED evo items that cannot be gotten anywhere else after the first time, even RNG?
>>
>>30423187
You can't get that Lucky Egg until postgame.
>>
Also, it's not totally confirmed yet but apparently the compoundeyes / synchro and such mons can't be fainted anymore in order to work, so you should mind that.
>>
>>30423187
I already got the one from Kukui. I just wanted to get more.

>>30423763
I think both Serebii and Bulbapedia are a still compiling information, but I haven't found any yet. Granted I've only found one Happiny so far.
>>
>>30423812
None that immediately come to mind, everything can be found at the battle tree shop except for the Razor Claw/Fang which is RNG.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.