[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT shit you don't like about gen 7. Fuck both of these

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2829.png (623KB, 1200x655px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2829.png
623KB, 1200x655px
ITT shit you don't like about gen 7.
Fuck both of these things. I've been fishing in bubbling spots for two goddamn hours and even though corsola is supposed to be a 20% chance to appear I still haven't seen one. I have really loved gen 7 thus far but this shit is retarded.
>>
>>30418261
>Rare Pokemon?
>In my Pokemon games?!
>>
Getting hidden abilities. It's just so tedious this time around.
>>
>>30418261

I barely hear anyone's opinion about this

But the fact you can't fish freely anymore

It HAS to be Bubble spots
>>
>>30418309
There's rare and there's rare. Mareanie is definitely the latter category.
>>
>>30418261
kek, the only pokemon people complain about being rare is Mareanie. There's loads of pokemon that are hard to get through SOS but none of them matter because they're not new.
>>
>why do I actually have to hunt pokemon down instead of mindlessly running in circles
>>
>>30418321

I would rather go a few rounds of SOS than to hope some random dude has a Safari of my type with a Pokémon I need
>>
>>30418261
It's frustrating, but I love that it's in the game. Mareanie showing up to attack a Corsola is hilarious and it's kinda cool to see somewhat unique encounters implemented into the game.
>>
>>30418327
This bugged the hell out of me, and also barely being able to surf anywhere, but I knew there had to be a catch to only getting one rod and the surf equivalent so early.
>>
>>30418327
This and the fact that you can't surf freely anymore either
>>
>>30418261
Have you tried being smart and saving next to the fishing spot and soft-resetting if it's not a corsola? Works pretty well.
>>
>>30418261
>Old Pokémon are everywhere
>New Pokémon are rare
Stop doing this, GameFreak.
>>
>>30418360
I went through 50 Vulpix and didn't find a HA on any of them. And I swear it's impossible to find a Galvanize Geodude.
>>
>>30418409
Not as well as just swimming backward three seconds, swimming forward three seconds then trying again.
>>
File: DSP drives a car.webm (3MB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
DSP drives a car.webm
3MB, 768x432px
>finishing my pokedex
>go to Mareanie's spot
>pull up Corsola first try
okay
>hit corsola once, it calls for help
>Mareanie appears
OKAY
>hit Corsola again
>Mareanie finishes it off
>catch Mareanie in a dive ball, first throw
>limber
FUCK
>>
File: Entire Goliospod.png (285KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Entire Goliospod.png
285KB, 900x900px
>First bubbling spot is corsola
>First turn it calls for help
>My current Toxapex shows up with Relaxed
I'll take it.
>>
>Passimion and Oranguru are %5

Why
>>
>>30418321
this
>no PSS
>no Super Training
>no Dexnav

i never thought i'd miss ORAS so much, yes there are alternatives to everything but gen 6 did things so much better it just feels like a complete downgrade
>>
sos is objectively dreadful
>>
>I know regenerator is better
>I really enjoy merciless for crit double damage venoshocks
It makes it really good defensively and lets it actually kill things. I do understand why Regenerator is better but Merciless is okay.

Imagine if Salazzle could get merciless, goddamn.
>>
>>30418627
Makes it easy to keep rolling encounter rates without having to run.
>>
>>30418440
Yes, this exactly
>>
>>30418327
>>30418381
>>30418383

Sounds like "Too much water" really fucking bothered them
>>
>>30418409

Mareanie has a better chance being called by a Corsola via SOS than trying to find a Mareanie
>>
>>30418591

Eh PSS was really useless to me

>Dexnav

I mean the Pokedex singles you the exact grass patch you'll find a Pokémon, I would say that's pretty good
>>
>>30418383
What do you even mean by that?
>>
>>30418627
most are alright, but the ones like carbink and sableye are just unbearable, the chain ends itself before you have a chance at getting one with its HA
>>
>>30418650
then it wouldn't be able to posion steel types....
>>
>>30418989
I guess that you can't surf between islands
>>
File: 038-a[1].png (10KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
038-a[1].png
10KB, 120x120px
>>30418360
I was chaining Vulpix for good 20 minutes before a HA spawned. Once I wiped the floor a fucking sparkle was immediately summoned.

It didn't have the HA so I'm still butthurt. Into the trash it goes.
>>
>>30419118
Yeah but it would be better against everyone else.
It would be a choice.
>>
>>30419118
because its clearly your priority as a salazzle to tank hits and deal status conditions.

I honestly wish that toxapex's line's and salazzle's line's abilities were swapped, they fit the other much better.
>>
>>30419214
I chained for 20 min and got my 4iv Timid Vulpix. Used it against the elite 4 to replace Minior.
>>
>>30418879
>PSS was really useless to me
still better than the Festival Plaza

>I mean the Pokedex singles you the exact grass patch you'll find a Pokémon
the dexnav facilitates getting hidden abilities and even with the sometimes annoying water and cave mechanics it's much better than SOS battles
>>
>>30418261
it's so sad how mareanie bully on corsola
#freecorsola
>>
>>30418327
it doesn't change fucking nothing, i prefer this way
>>
mareanie being found this way doesn't bother me, I think it's neat, but fuck the new fishing mechanic. what were they thinking?
>>
>>30419912
Corsola is shitty and useless
#feedmareanie
>>
I really hate some of the SOS encounters.
I managed to find a Vanillite pretty easily, got a Mareanie with Limber and I don't give a fuck but Politoed is an absolute bitch to find. The lvl 10 Salamence works as a sort of cheeky bonus if you'd rather chain Bagons until you die instead of raising one to lvl 50, but fuck Politoed.
Maybe I am doing something wrong, but christ.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.