[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Counters almost every dragon in the game > A very defensive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: tapu_fini_by_quas_quas-daoef93.jpg (60KB, 300x750px) Image search: [Google]
tapu_fini_by_quas_quas-daoef93.jpg
60KB, 300x750px
>Counters almost every dragon in the game
> A very defensive type
> It's T H I C C

But people want Tapu Lele. Fuck off
>>
>>30418220
lele-chan is perfect, fuck off with your tranny whore
>>
File: 1479429123293-1-1-1-1.png (44KB, 255x306px) Image search: [Google]
1479429123293-1-1-1-1.png
44KB, 255x306px
Tapu Lele is more popular as Psychic Terrain is very meta changing(a shield to priority is huge) and has perfectly placed sweeper stats. Fini got shafted as its unable to burn opponents that aren't airborne and Misty Terrain doesn't boost it's STABs unlike the other Terrains do for the rest of the Tapus.

If it's HA gets released, it will give Suicune a run for it's money.
>>
Tapu Fini is just a petty bitch, so who cares.
>>
Fini pairs very well with Krookodile.

Prevents burns, forces switches with intimidate, and immune to koko/lele's main stabs which hurt Fini.
>>
<Give her drizzle instead of that trash terrain ability
<Problem solved
>>
Lele is like loli moe while Fini is mature sexy, and most in the pokemon fanbase prefer the former. See >>30414631
>>
>>30418220
>Tapu Fini
>T H I C C
umm... keep telling yourself that
>>
>>30419953
i like mature sexy and hate pedophiles but i vastly prefer lele. she is just better designed.
>>
>>30418220
which nature is the best for Tapu Fini?
>>
File: 788 - tapufini.gif (307KB, 68x92px) Image search: [Google]
788 - tapufini.gif
307KB, 68x92px
>This cunt actively fucks with humans and made her island a living shithole
>Aqua Ring

You have to be into incredibly bitchy characters to like this thing. Plus Fini got robbed of good attacking stats to fall for the Defense meme which Azumarill and Primarina already cover pretty well. Especially with that pitiful HP stat and probably the worst of the Terrains

Literally a cuck for cucks
>>
>>30418220
>thicc
anon, the only thick Tapu is Bulu.
>>
>>30419618
>Doesn't boost its stab
That is the one thing that pisses me off about Fini. Don't know why they opted to shaft Dragon type moves as Misty Terrains additional ability, as that does absolutely nothing to nobody.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.