[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>add a Pokemon in the dex that requires a specific item to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 215Sneasel.png (602KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
215Sneasel.png
602KB, 1280x1280px
>add a Pokemon in the dex that requires a specific item to evolve
>don't add the item to any shops
>don't hide the item on any of the four (4) islands
>instead, give it to a Pokemon that has a 5% encounter rate in one of three specific patches of grass within a much larger area
>also fill that area with Pokemon that can sweep the only Pokemon that can increase the chance of that item being held
>also remove DexNav to make finding that Pokemon even harder
>>
>>30418205
Better than having it post-game only. Fuck XY.
>>
>>30418205
I honestly don't bother with boosting the find chances. I just SOS chain with a pokemon with thief until I nab one.
>>
>>30418205
Ill tell you how I did this
>get metapod from route 2
>evolve it to butterfree since compound eyes passive ability makes wild pokemon like 50% more likely to be holding an item
>find jangmo-o
>proceed to thief the item off of it and or false swipe it to low hp to cause sos in case you didnt get item on first try
>keep thiefing the help till you get it

Youre welcome
>>
>>30418205
just chain a kommo-o, they have a 50% chance of having the claw

shit took me like 3 minutes lmao
>>
>>30418205
Its like female Popplio. Something hard to get make the paidoff much more satisfying.
I agree that needing an external information is bullshit though, but they already did that in older games anyway.
>>
Weavile is shit anyway, just trade for it and be done with the whole line
>>
>>30418205
I just ending up fishing and found a Triggered Fish with one one it.
>>
>>30418205
1 get a butterfree, have it hold smoke ball
2. Get a mimikyu, teach it thief and play rough, have it hold no item. You are now immune to any thing the dragons can do
3. Run into the dragon, Get it to low HP, have it call for help and steal from the new guys
>>
>>30418955
>>
>>30418902
>Something hard to get make the paidoff much more satisfying.
don't be retarded please
thank you
>>
>>30418205
Serves you well furfag
>>
>>30420300
Remind me again what pokemon i can like and not get considered a furfag
>>
>>30420353
Pokémon that look like inanimate objects
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.