[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, what did you struggled against in the main game? >Kukui's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: braviary.png (54KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
braviary.png
54KB, 250x250px
So, what did you struggled against in the main game?

>Kukui's Braviary
>Kaudan's Bewear
>Lusamine's Bewear
>>
Kukui's shit because his owl outspeed everything I had and his perfect iv/ev mons 1hko most of my
>0 health potions and revives
>>
>>30417341
>ever using health potions or revies in battles
>>
>>30417277
At the beginning of the Nuzlocke vs Hau rematch. At that point I had literally 3 birbs. Wingull, Rowlett, & Pikapek. Thankfully I did not lose anyone but I almost did. Thankfully Pikapek was an absolute bro and gave me enough breathing room with supersonic.
>>
Lycanroc wrecked the last half of Kukui's team but that Snorlax... fuck that thing.
>>
>>30417277
>Totem Lurantis
It KO'd two of my Pokémon
>Title Defense: Ryuki
He not only broke through my Mimkyu's disguise, he even hit it once and did damage to it.
>>
Totem wishiwashi
>>
>>30417277
>having troubles with Bewears
>"Salazzle used Flamethrower. Bewear fainted."

It's not like anyone forces you to carry a particular counter, but come on, Fluffy is one of the easier abilities for opponent to abuse.
>>
>>30417796
Personally beat the game without stocking up on revives and potions, so by the final battle I had 2 max revives from the game giving them away, and was able to cheese some mons, in all I technically beat the game with mudsdale, toucannon, magmar and decidueye, with a death fodder lvl 30 golispod and a cheese alolan sandslash, but in all pretty happy.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.