[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Wonder Trade stories Anyone managed to get a shiny, legendary,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 7

File: 1f66vg.jpg (36KB, 420x316px) Image search: [Google]
1f66vg.jpg
36KB, 420x316px
ITT: Wonder Trade stories

Anyone managed to get a shiny, legendary, tapu or UB from WT?

I've been WT'ing breed rejects all day and the only thing I get is Abra and assorted crap. Not even other breed rejects.

I did get one Mimikyu which is litterally the same as the Mimikyu I sent myself. Both jolly, both dusk ball. Was a pretty funny coincidence.
>>
My first SM Wonder Trade got me a shiny Salazzle. I wasn't up to that trial yet so I'd never seen or heard of Salazzle before, so that was surprising.
>>
Back in ORAS I got a shiny Pupitar from WT.
Can't wait to transfer it to Su/Mo.

I love that fucker for giving me a shiny.
>>
>>30417530
Oh that's pretty cool. Any nice IVs, anon?
>>
Ive been sending out non stop beast ball beldums, jolly with 5 to 4 ivs.
>>
>>30417530
One time I got a shiny Entei from WE because Nappy was doing a WTW. Funny thing was, I didn't even know about WTW until afterwards
>>
>>30417685
Fuck, since when? I WT'd two boxes of breedjects the other night and got trash plus a nice Jangmo-o
>>
>>30417747
I can send you one, put up something on gts with your name and pokemon
>>
>>30417530
I got a shiny level 100 Deoxys in ORAS
>>
>>30417705

There are so many words in this post that I don't understand.
>>
Got Kartana the other day.
>>
>>30417747
I think I still got one. Throw something in GTS and I'll trade it to you.
>>
Got a bunch of Fearows from route 11 first WT got me a shiny french litten.
>>
File: IMG_6050.jpg (20KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6050.jpg
20KB, 250x250px
>>30417931
Ahhhh I appreciate it anon but I won't be home for seven hours yet.
>>
I haven't wonder traded much in SM, but the best luck I've had so far was getting two Littens in a row. Not too interesting, but it was nice.

But speaking of Abras, does anyone know why there are so many? Is it because they're kind of hard to catch so people are just mass breeding them to help others out? Or is Alakazam a popular Pokemon to use, so there are a lot of people trying to breed competitive ones and then trading the breedjects?
>>
>>30417116
I can't stand wondertrade with all the Abras going through.

For some reason the game likes to connect me with Japanese players.
>Fight them always in battle spot
>over 50% of my wondertrades have been Abras

Fun fact though: If someone trades you their Zygarde you can seperate the cells and use it on yours. I just did it.
>>
>>30418249
Synchronize rejects
>>
got a shiny 6IV jolly litten which was for some reason EV trained in sp attack
obviously hacked but eh im not complaining
>>
Bomb them again.
>>
File: IMG_0162.jpg (57KB, 593x479px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0162.jpg
57KB, 593x479px
Traded a shitty jap abra on wonder and got a Japanese modest max ev tranny seal
>>
>>30417116
>nonstop abras

Fuck I want abras but all i get is trash
>>
I got a shiny popplio holding a master ball. Don't think I'll evolve it I'll keep it as a memory.
(I know it's hacked)
>>
I got a shiny Incineroar but it was blatantly and badly hacked so I released it.
It was level 42, clearly being used on an in-game team for the story, and the met info was the actual beginning starter, not hatched at all. He also had a PP Max on every move.

Other than that, not much, just the usual Abras and early route fodder.
>>
In ORAS i got a shiny mudkip, but I gave it to my brother as i already had a shiny swampert
>>
File: IMG_1254.jpg (27KB, 598x462px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1254.jpg
27KB, 598x462px
>>30417116
Started to breed deinos to make WT a little less shit, ended up getting a jap Cubone with Pokerus.
Now I'm flooding wonder trade with Pokerus'd mons at random times of the day.
>>
>>30417116
best thing i've gotten this gen was a stufful with ice punch. i'm convinced everyone that says they got a shiny is lying.
>>
Got a shiny Dialga on WT once. It wasn't the event one so it was hacked. Got me pretty mad since I don't want hacked shit in my games.
>>
File: image.jpg (148KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148KB, 750x1334px
>>30420623
How is that blatently hacked?
>>
Sent a dozen or so Rowlets with U.S superstore names then sent another batch with 2016 smartphone names

Also recieved an Araquanid named Bush Did 911
>>
>Want to get a modest Pokemon to breed with Abra
>some guy sends a Polippo
>"Oh boy that's gonna be it"
>lvl 1
>it's fucking adamant

WHY
>>
I got a magearna with a jap abra. Hacked, though I don't know how it passed the legal checks.
>>
>>30417116

One of the first few WT's I did I got a shiny lvl 1 perfect little Eevee holding an ability capsule.

She's making a friend of mine super happy as a Sylveon now.
>>
Got a shiny Salazzle with Life Orb.
It was clearly hacked though (The egg hatch date was in the year 2000), so I took the orb and chucked it back online.
>>
>>30422078
Blatantly hacked Pokemon can be pretty entertaining. I remember a day or two ago when I got an Oshawott that was supposedly hatched at Paniola Ranch in 2011. And there was also that one time I got a level 100 Articuno with negative EXP points.
>>
Too many fucking nip Abras flooding the WT. They're Gen7's Wurmple/Zig all rolled into one.

...fuckers don't even have Synchronize or good IVs either. Tell me again why the hell we didn't just keep the damn country in the late '40s?
>>
>be me
>first time I noticed WT exist
>I don't know what the fuck is this shut
>I thought it was like a supertrade or shit like that.
>look for a decent pokemon to supertrade.
>Choose a fucking perfect IV and nature Kadabra
>receiving caterpie
>>
i sent a lvl 1 minior and got a modest lunala with 5 perfect iv's. how are chances it's hacked?

on the other hand i sent my buzzwole by accident the other day..
>>
>>30423225
Pretty high. 3 31s is normal, 4 is uncommon, but only 1:32, but 5 and a good nature is 1:32 * 1:32 * 1:25... odds are it's hacked.
>>
I was just done checking the GTS for a Kartana and found nothing for anything I was willing to give up. So I decided to do a couple WT before I went to bed, and lo and behold, I get a Kartana 2 WT later. They got a lvl. 1 Abra I re-traded.
>>
If you WT with Japanese players you will ALWAYS get shit, every single time. They know they connect often to foreigners and don't care about being decent.
>>
File: IMG_1265.gif (486KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1265.gif
486KB, 500x281px
>>30423329
Protip, wondertrade in the middle of the night and during japanese school hours.

You will find pokes that aren't shit.

In one box worth of WT I got all three starters adamant plus pokerus'd emolga, a Litwick, a Deino, and other goodies.
>>
>>30423225
oh and OT is HaramBoi

i keked when i saw this
>>
>>30417116
I got a hacked shiny Stufful from WT.
>perfect IVs
>shiny
>holding a motherfucking masterball
>>
Kinda wanna start a wonder trade party thread..
>>
>>30423695
plus the thing said it was hatched in 2000
>>
I got a Magearna and a Kartana these past two days trading out some Wimpod rejects but yeah mostly Abras and shit
>>
Got a perfect shiny Popplio from Wonder Trade. But I already had a Brionne, so I traded Brionne for a shiny perfect Litten. The first time I've ever used more than one starter in my team.
>>
>>30420995
Max PP on every move plus nobody who put the effort into getting one of the starters from Iki Town as a shiny would wondertrade it on purpose due to the cutscenes
>>
>>30421509
Magearna is generated with your OT and such, so it's probably one of the easier mythicals to hack in
>>
I got a shiny Spinda through WT in OR. don't care for it
>>
Does anybody know why there are so many Abras being traded?
>>
>>30417116

I've been catching a bunch of random pokemon like Komala, Passimian and Jangmo-o and wondertrading them away, if I get an Abra, I evolve it into a Kadabra and then trade that away, most well let some people get some Alakazams out of this Abra shitshow.
>>
>>30417116
I've been evolving them to kadabras, then putting them back on trade.
>>
I have yet to ever catch, breed, or trade a shiny.

I've been sending out Bagons and Rowlets in WT the past two days. Just got a Japanese Mimikyu and received a Cyndaquil last night, so I'm happy about those two.

Other than that it's been Wingulls like crazy.
>>
>>30417116
I once got a shiny Lvl 100 Lugia that I was almost positive was hacked. So I traded it for a Lvl 100 Volcarona to some jap.
>>
I've been breading Rowlets with my 6iv ditto and wondertrading the rejects. I've gotten mostly nice stuff back including a 5iv alolan diglett.
>>
>>30417116
synchronize abra with the nature you want ofc useful to rigg the encounters brah
>>
Not a story, but I'm just about to WT out a box of TIMID Riolu breedjects (and a couple '5IV' ones, considering that 0 Attack is optimal), all in Moon Balls (for your balltism needs).

Starting at top of the hour.
>>
Guys i have sixty abras should I dump them on the wonder trade.
>>
File: IMAG0039.jpg (2MB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0039.jpg
2MB, 2688x1520px
>>30417116
Got this cutie yesterday.
>>
Box finished!

Here's the highlights of the WTs:

4IV Breedject Minior (purple)
5IV Breedject Marill ('Decent' Speed)
31/31/31/31/31/30 (5x Best, except Fantastic Speed) A-Grimer
2IV 'steppingstone' Litten (Defense/Speed)
Adamant Synchronize Abra (with shit IVs though)... best actual Abra obtained yet. Still probably going to be lined up against the wall and shot with the other 3
>>
So far, only good thing I got was a Beast Ball breeject Horsea. I might breed something from it later.
>>
I got a shiny Popplio female from WT, unnamed too! And a pretty decent Beast Ball Bagon
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.