[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your predictions for the third version of Sun and Moon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: sun-moon-169-en.jpg (53KB, 578x327px) Image search: [Google]
sun-moon-169-en.jpg
53KB, 578x327px
What are your predictions for the third version of Sun and Moon?

I'm about 50% sure we'll get post-game Gyms with Trial Captain rematches.
>>
I don't get the impression there's much intention to put actual gyms in just because there's a pokemon league there now
>>
File: IMG_2534.jpg (20KB, 259x224px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2534.jpg
20KB, 259x224px
>>30416927
>he still has hope that CuckFreak will make 3rd editions
Kek
>>
>>30416927
Really hard to say what GF will do for 7th gen: part 2, but i'd be upset if they remove the customs of alola to insert gyms like every other game.

The elite four felt shoehorned in as it is
>>
>yfw Stars isn't the classic third version like we know
>No online play or trading just a more flushed out deeper single player experience with more stuff to take advantage of nintendo switch hardware
>No silent protag
>Instead take over control of Lillie
>Game starts out with prologue of her and Nebby metal gear solid sneaking out of aether paradise
>Fast forward to her arrival at Kanto
>More story driven Kanto experience where Lillie travels from city to city beating gym leaders
>Her starter pokemon is Clefairy[/spoiler
>Instead of random encounters for wild pokemon every one will have some random sequence of events that have to be achieved to unlock the event to catch the pokemon
>Individual pokemon have deeper mechanics
>Can know more than 4 moves at a time
>Some tie-in story event to link Kanto and what is happening in Alola with UBs
>Non-pokemon league story revolves around Lillie Blue, and Bill investigating UB events in Kanto.
>UBs in Kanto are stronger. You, Blue, and Bill fight them together where you each send out a pokemon making it 3v1
>GF announces that they will continue this trend of a more story driven single player game to pair with their regular releases

Would you play it
>>
>>30416927
Post game gyms are okay. I never want to go back to real gyms in any main game, though.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.