[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU SUPPOSEED TO CATCH THIS THING IF IT JUST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

File: passimian[1].png (118KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
passimian[1].png
118KB, 500x500px
HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU SUPPOSEED TO CATCH THIS THING IF IT JUST CALLS A FUCKING ALLY ONE AFTER ANOTHER?

i'm in a battle right now with one and i'm facing my 9th trumbeak in a row without a chance of throwing a pokeball. this ally system is completely and utterly flawed. my charjabug has gone up 3 levels just from killing trumbeaks in this one battle. this is so fucking retarded
>>
>>30416249
I think it's ability to call for help is negatively impacted by negative status.
Try sleep.
>>
>>30416249
It's never personally been a problem for me, but I heard a great method for amateurs is to use fucking status moves.

Pokemon can't call for help if they're sleeping or paralyzed.
>>
>>30416249
You suck
>>
>>30416249
Quick ball it?
>>
>>30416249
For future reference, status conditions prevent s.o.s, i think
>>
>>30416249
Take out the one calling for help, not it's friends that it keeps summoning, you fucking retard
>>
>>30416492
im trying to catch a passimian you utter fucking mongoloid, i dont want a trumbeak that it keeps calling.

how about actually thoroughly reading the OP before jumping in like a thick fucking cunt next time?
>>
>>30416821
how about not being fucking retarded? it's a kids game. if it's difficult for you: you have problems or you're a toddler.

sos calling will fail at some turn. if you're unwilling to wait turns to get something in a pokemon game: you're not good at playing pokemon games.

grow up, asshat.
>>
If your lucky you might find a shiny
>>
>>30416821

Did *you* read the thread? Status conditions will prevent it from calling for help. So why are you still whining?
>>
The real question is how do i get it to call other passimians? I wanted to chain it
>>
>>30417263
>sos calling will fail at some turn. if you're unwilling to wait turns to get something in a pokemon game

lol, no it didn't idiot, literally succeeded 11 times in a row before i ran out of patience.

why even try to talk about things you have no fucking clue about? kill yourself and get out of my thread clown
>>
>>30417397
Then maybe you should have read the fucking thread, in which people answered the question that you asked, but which you apparently ignored.
>>
>>30417313
I don't give a fuck what it says in this thread, it has zero relevance to the original post you made, you thick cunt. Apologize at once.
>>
>>30417397
fuck off, asshat. I've been playing this game for 3 weeks since Sun leaked. literally every single wild battle I ever had had sos calling fail at some turn, and NOT FUCKING ONCE it worked 11 turns straight.

you have bad luck and are a bitch for complaining.
>>
>>30417436
YES BECAUSE THOSE REPLIES WERE CLEARLY VERY HELPFUL IN THE MIDDLE OF A FUCKING BATTLE WITH ONE POKEMON LEFT, WEREN'T THEY?

YOU PEOPLE ARE SO FUCKING RETARDED IT ACTUALLY HURTS ME
>>
>>30417449

That was my first post in the thread. There's no "original post" I was following up on. So in lieu of an apology, please accept this "go fuck yourself."
>>
Lmao I caught it in one go with a Quick Ball.

You're fucking retarded, OP.
>>
>>30417461
are you calling me a liar? it failed the first time, then tried again and got a trumbeak and continually summoned one straight afyer the previous one died EVERY SINGLE TIME for 11 or so moves.
>>
>>30417480
Then maybe you should have posted the thread earlier. Don't blame the people trying to help you for your own fuck-ups.
>>
>>30417532
oh. my. fucking. god.

sir, go back to school. please. you need critical thinking skills because your brain cannot operate properly.

no, I didn't call you a fucking liar. I fully believe it didn't fail for 11 turns. BUT IT CAN FUCKING FAIL, you fucking retard.

you just had a shitload of badluck. and you're retarded.
>>
>>30417564
>BUT IT CAN FUCKING FAIL, you fucking retard.

NO WAY?????
WOW, THANKS FOR THAT MATE, I HAD NO FUCKING IDEA!!111!!!1111111 11 1 1

WHAT DO I OWE YOU FOR THIS BRILLIANT TIP!!!!
>>
>>30417461
Why are you rabidly defending a poorly executed idea?
>>
File: 1447367692413.gif (848KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1447367692413.gif
848KB, 500x281px
>this whole thread
>>
>>30417607

Delete your account.
>>
Everyone swerve. OP is an actual underage b& and a retard.
>>
>>30416249
Well it only calls Skill Link Trumbeaks so how hard can that be
>>
You guys know this is bait, right?
>>
>>30417698
literally impossible if you don;t get a chance to throw a pokeball because an ally is being continually summoned straight after one dies.
>>
>>30417607
>>30417607
I sincerely want to meet you and beat the shit out of you.

who are you? give me an adress. I want to murder you slowly.
>>
>>30417805

So use a status effect.
>>
>>30417834
99 ruel street,
glasgow,
scotland

bring your fucking dinner with you mate, because you'll fucking need it when im done with you, you soft little cunt.
>>
>>30417841
Whoever told you status does things lied to you.
>>
>>30417841
>it's another retard storms in without reading the thread post

fuck me man, you people are literally unreal.
>>
>>30417884
cool, wait for me, it'll take me at least 24hours to get there. I'm fucking ripping you a new one, moron.

you will learn to play pokemon when I'm done with you.
>>
>>30417909

Paralyzed or sleeping Pokémon do not call for help.
>>
>>30417392
You can't, it SOS' other pokemon only
>>
File: 1478197428411.jpg (81KB, 708x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478197428411.jpg
81KB, 708x720px
>>30416249
>t wave
>throw ball when it's low
I seriously can't believe a kid's game is hard for you OP.
Does your mommy still do everything for you too, like buy your videogames?
>>
>>30418270
are you mentally fucking ill?

READ THE FUUUUUUUUUUUCKING THREAD, OH MY FUCKING GOD. PEOPLE ON VP ARE ACTUALLY BRAIN DEAD.
>>
>>30416249
/vp/ even sucks at catching Pokemon. Sad!
>>
>>30418519
just kill yourself already, dude.
>>
>>30417480
>this retard is still having his bouts of autistic rage

Sigh

What's new
>>
>>30417884
>Angry scotsman

Haha

Ahahahaha!

This

Fucking

Pottery
>>
>>30416249

had the same problem with oraguran. actually had to box my decidueye for a little while because it became too overleveled trying to catch that fucker and his army of trumbeaks
>>
>>30419297
I really wish they would be a way to SOS chain oraguran
>>
OP, if I forgot to bring a status move I just run, it's not worth dealing with so many trumbeaks and time wasters. Once I leave then I prep my mons with twave and false swipe. I hope that helps, yeah SOS is frustrating at times
>>
>>30417564
autist alert

why do I even come to this shitty board
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.