[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Bullshit.png (327KB, 820x519px) Image search: [Google]
Bullshit.png
327KB, 820x519px
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

GOD DAMN IT FUUUUUUUUCK
>>
>>30416245
Go catch a skarmory
>>
imagine having trouble with this
>>
>>30416274
i didn't but i can see how it COULD be hard with a certain team.
>>
>>30416274
IM RUNNING A MONO GHOST TEAM AND THIS THING FUCKING OUTSPEEDS AND ONE SHOTS EVERYTHING GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>30416326
Well that was a stupid idea.
>>
>>30416326
Do none of them have sucker punch? Literally only move i could hit it with and beat it with.
>>
>>30416326
You really only have yourself to blame.
>>
>>30416245
>Start with charjabug
>break its disguise
>switch to Incineroar to tank ghost moves
>try his signature Z move because why not
>it crits and kills it in one hit

First and last I used a Z move
I coukd see it being a bother for some, after all mine is pretty much carrying my team
>>
>>30416326
Didn't we already have this thread with a mono-fire guy complaining about the sardine? Anyway if you want to challenge yourself in a game like this you should try sucking less before you complain about it
>>
I struggled a lot with this thing. I got cocky and started with a weak Pokémon in, planning to switch out for EXP. That gave it an opening to repeatedly flinch me and put me to sleep. After quite a few wasted turns I finally got off Decidueye's Z-move... only to run into its damn ability.

I was never really in danger of losing, but it took quite a while to beat it. Second in difficulty only to Salazzle for me.
>>
>>30416326
>mono teams

If you wanna be an RP faggot retard then you get to deal with the consequences, tough shit
>>
>>30416245
>zubat used haze
>>
File: 1426368868843.jpg (36KB, 443x270px) Image search: [Google]
1426368868843.jpg
36KB, 443x270px
>>30416245
I had little to no trouble with any of the totem pokemon
>>
>>30416245
>send out fast shitmon to take out his initial defense
>event snorlax puts him to sleep with yawn
>decidueye ghost-z-moves the fuck out of him

not hard desu
>>
>get Skarmory
>aquire Steelium Z
>OHKO
>>
>>30417734
Me 2
>>
Everyone says this was so hard, I didn't have any trouble with it at all, and I avoided using exp share as much as possible.
Only totem I actually lost to was Vikavolt
>>
>>30417734
me 3
>>
>>30417734
Most people who run into trouble are usually doing fair but not too autistic restrictions, like no Experience Shar, no Items in battle, Set, etc.
>>
>mfw I 2HKO'd it with Darkest Lariat
>>
>>30419007
even without any of those, the Haunter and Gengar outspeed my team and never missed hypnosis, and Mimikyu outsped and 2HKO or OHKO'd everything. Had to use X-items and pray for no crits and hypnosis missing.
>>
>>30417734
This. The game is really easy. Vp is full of retarded normies now.
>>
File: 1395986828761[1].jpg (137KB, 632x668px) Image search: [Google]
1395986828761[1].jpg
137KB, 632x668px
>>30417734
i had trouble with some of them but it's pretty much because i tried to be as underleveled as possible and i also play on set
combine that with the fact that some battles had a real sense of strategy and thought put into it and i can say i found the main story to be pretty enjoyable

It's weird cause i did the same with XY but they still felt easy and boring for the most part
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.