[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is up with this character? Show him a Solrock in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: wat.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
1MB, 1366x768px
What the fuck is up with this character?
Show him a Solrock in Sun or a Lunatone in Moon and he says this:
>Those star pulses you entrusted with me 30 years ago have all been made safe. I entrusted them to a group of wonderful men.
Gives you a Sun/Moon Stone and then beams out into space.

What the fucking hell does it mean?
>>
An one-off funny event that you've spent more time thinking about than the person who made it, OP.
>>
>>30408125
Something to do with O-powers probably
>>
Considering what we learned in ORAS, I always assumed that by "star pulses", he actually meant O-Powers. It would make sense, since prior to them taking on their pink suit adorned forms, this guy and the others from the ORAS event had the same sprites.
>>30408147
This guy gets it.
>>
Can you even catch those two yet? Unless they appear in Island Scan, I don't think so.
>>
>>30408147
>TFW Mr. Bonding returns in Pokémon Stars
>>
>>30408158
You cannot. You can only get them by transferring them through PokéBank from January on.
>>
>>30408156
So O-Powers were created by Solrock and Lunatone? That seems fairly odd.
>>
>>30408199
Well at the very least it gives a backstory to something abstract in the first place. Mysterious powers that allow pokemon to get stronger, eggs to hatch faster etc. Most people would just brush it off as muh video game, but it seems like they've actually put a lot of reason and thought into why O-Powers exist, which is interesting.
>>
>>30408182
Then how do people even find out information backstories like this, excluding you and me knowing about it because of this thread. Like, who can find out information if you can't even put those Pokemon in your game?
>>
>>30408299
You can't legitimately have them. They can easily be injected.
>>
File: 30303030.png (812KB, 1342x2374px) Image search: [Google]
30303030.png
812KB, 1342x2374px
30 YEARS
>>
>>30408384
I did not understand that thread, but now I do.
>>
Can someone tell me where to find this old man so I don't have to run into him?

fuckin ORAS ruined my Giddy n' friends nostalgia.
>>
>>30408182
They didn't necessarily create them. They gave this man whatever the fuck star impulses are 30 years ago and he presumably entrusts them with the O-power men we meet in ORAS. Another pokemon/phenomenon could have created these and Solrock/Lunatone just took it upon themselves to protect it, and when given to humans they, for whatever reason, imbue them with the ability to give/use O-power.
>>
>>30408571
optional desert with only psychium z, top bull and shitty TM as anything worth shit
>>
File: huh.jpg (15KB, 229x221px) Image search: [Google]
huh.jpg
15KB, 229x221px
>yfw stars give Lunatone/Solrock a form change than give them all o-power max lvl boost at the same time
>>
>>30408652
I did all of those things except fight Tapu Bulu. Glad I accidentally avoided him then.

Did the random hiker in the desert have anything to do with the old man?
>>
>>30408759
oh apparently the hiker gives you safety goggles during the night.
>>
>>30408759
No, he just gives you safety goggles at night if you answer right
>>
>>30408156
So does that mean ORAS and SM happen around the same time?
>>
>>30409115
No, ORAS was something like 8 years prior.
>>
>>30409115
SM is canonically 2 years after XY and at least 10 years after ORAS
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.