[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>doing ghost trial >k.o mimikyu >leaving >run into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: mimikyu_by_awokenarts-da9uk8i.png (140KB, 1024x870px) Image search: [Google]
mimikyu_by_awokenarts-da9uk8i.png
140KB, 1024x870px
>doing ghost trial
>k.o mimikyu
>leaving
>run into one
>5%.jpeg
>catch it
>starter not pulling its weight
>replaced with mimikyu
>adamant nature
>realize how broken its ablilty is
>teach it swords dance
>proceed to ruin the game
>proceed to sweep the elite 4

Why was this allowed?
>>
>>30405852

Nice blog, glad you thought this needed its own thread.
>>
>>30405852
its kind of brilliant how its a lot of shit mons, but you run into one 1% mon and that becomes your bro because it doesnt suck and runs shit and that becomes like a core aspect of your playthrough.
>>
>>30405852
I raped the game with it, finally got the IV judger
>0 Atk
Man I can't even imagine how easy this would been if I had a good one, I Hyper Trained it now though.
>>
File: 1480285621842.png (135KB, 700x659px) Image search: [Google]
1480285621842.png
135KB, 700x659px
>>30405852
>Dump starter on route one
>Find mimikyu after trail
>YES YES YES
>Timid
>Fuck it, I'll make it work in game somehow and breed a good one postgame.
>>
>>30405872
Wheres the iv guy? I'd love to know how mine stacks up.
>>
>>30405870
I like how genwunners get shit on. Seriously, this game is full of Kanti shitmons, I'm so sick of them.
>>
>>30405928
battle tree
>>
>>30405870
eg. Jangmo-o
>Teach Kommo-o Dragon Dance through the move tutor pre-Pokemon league
>my entire strategy now relies on finding something that can't break through Kommo-o's decent defences quickly enough to stop me from getting to +6 while healing intermittently
>proceed to sweep the rest of the team with uppercut, poison jab, and dragon claw
>>
>>30405867
Hey haha thanks Anon I appreciate the (you)s and supportive words. You have a great day now y'hear?!

:)
>>
>>30406905
Jesus Christ how sad is this fucker? There's plenty of pokemon to go around friend. Calm le tits.

P.S.
>Early Abra
>Early Growlithe
>Early Magnemite
>Early Caterpie
>Early Gyarados
>Late Scyther/Scizor

Stay triggered friendo.
>>
>>30405852
That thing has really good stats for getting a free fucking turn.
The only thing you can do to stop it is confuse it, and that is still risky.
>>
>>30405867
>s-stop talking about your experience with pokémon on a pokémon board!
>>
Which is better to use: Swords Dance or Z-Splash?
>>
>you can high five Mimikyu in Refresh
why is Mimikyu so based
>>
>>30408339
In-game? Z-Splash
Competitive? Swords Dance.
>>
>>30408339
I'd say SD, because you can set up more than once and you don't loose the ability to boost after being forced out
>>
>>30405852
All of Halas team is literally set up fodder for Mimikyu. His Hariyama cant do shit so I just kept boosting to +6 and then proceeded to rape his team.
>>
Mimikyu is probably one of my favorite new mons of the gen.
>>
>>30408413
It's random. He heavy slammed me the second time. Unless he only learns that on rematch.
>>
>>30405928
Battle tree after hatching twenty eggs. Then the judge feature is added to the PC.
>>
>>30408280
>early caterpie
>not a shitmon
??????
>>
>>30409506
butterfree is fantastic early game
>>
>>30405903
I played the game with a jolly palossand and it wrecked everything during the story. Nature is a plus during the game but you can always win even with a bad one
>>
>>30408339
Sword Dance life orb does more damage than z splash does but some mons might like the variety like Azumarril or the mons who don't get sword dance normally.
>>
>>30408996
Only on rematch. It's hilarious how Mimikyu trivializes half the Elite Four
>>
>>30408370
What effect would z swords dance have, anyway?
>>
>>30409888
it first neutralizes your stat changes
>>
>>30405852
>Adamant Mimikyu
Ha, try finding a shiny, adamant Mimikyu during your playthrough.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.