[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how are they going to make the "god" of all Pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 600px-493Arceus.png (174KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
600px-493Arceus.png
174KB, 600x600px
how are they going to make the "god" of all Pokemon and the Pokemon universe and not make it an important part of the entire franchise? does no one else find this odd? that they'd just make a god and drop it into the games without any thought put into what that actually means or entails for it's importance in the grand scheme of the Pokemon universe?
>>
>putting thought into gen 4
thinking game freak did this was your first mistake
>>
This motherfucker definitely better get a new form that surprasses Mega Rayquaza by a mile, there's no excuse for the god pokemon to be weaker than Mewtwo and that pokemon I mean Type:Null and it's evolved form do the "I'm everything" gimmick better. They shouldn't even have tablets anymore just have his signature move still be normal but suffer effective against everything it hits
>>
>>30402249
For the most part they try to pretend like it never happened. They know they jumped the shark when it came to gen 4 lore by closing too many concepts that might have been better left open ended and indefinite.

>a pokemon created the universe
>people used to be pokemon
>people were granted emotions, intelligence and willpower by three lake pixies

I don't think any of this has been addressed or brought up in the games since gen 4.
>>
I can see them pulling a Deoxys and downgrading him to legendary and give him a new form in the remakes

However I think its more likely they won't
>>
>>30402448
>I don't think any of this has been addressed or brought up in the games since gen 4.
They handwaved it slightly with shit like "It is believed in the Sinnoh region that (x)."
>>
>>30402448
It will be eventually. Maybe sooner than we think. Gen 4 remakes should be right around the corner.
>>
>>30402331
No denying that Mega Rayquaza definitely puts Arceus in its shoes statwise, but Arceus is still a far better Pokemon overall than Mega Mewtwos despite their increased stats.
>>
>>30402331

Silvally is worse than Arceus in every way possible.
>>
>>30402488
I fucking hate this meme. A mythical Pokemon remains fucking mythical regardless of its availability. Deoxys wasnt "downgraded" from its mythical status. GF didn't come out and say or imply this anywhere.
>>
>>30402496
They did a really good job cleaning up Hoenn lore, so I'd like to see how they handle it.
>>
>>30402448

>brought up in the games since gen 4

didn't Arceus play a big roll in Pokemon Conquest? never played it
>>
>>30402249
It's so that people can question its existence
>>
Because he already did his part. He made the universe. Let him rest.
>>
>>30402331
>weaker than Mewtwo
kek
Both mega Mewtwos are underwhelming as fuck and Arceus shits on them in terms of pretty much everything.

Arceus is pretty much a jack-of-all-trades except that it's actually good at everything instead of being mediocre at everything.
>>
>>30402599

how do you mean "cleaned up Hoenn Lore"?
>>
>>30402654
He's still below Mega Fug, which just seems wrong.
>>
>>30402496
Not this Gen at any rate.
>>
>>30402718
and perfect zygarde is even further below them gameplay-wise

power construct shits on zygarde, if only the perfect forme was permanent it'd be solid, though coil/d-dance helps it a lot

lorewise then its pretty much right behind arceus? being the protector of the ecosystem/earth must mean something right?
>>
>>30403495
He's probably a bit above Rayquaza lore-wise, both far bellow Arceus.
>>
>>30403544
being the order pokemon must be more important than rayquaza's role, though they do act similarly regarding their trios

but zygarde is the only pokemon as of yet to be second to arceus lorewise?
>>
>>30402249
Demiurge =/= omnipotent god.

Arceus made the universe, but it doesn't rule it. It created something and then let it grow. It's strong, sure, but its greatest ability is creation. And what better way to show that you're a great creator than to create something stronger than you?

M-Mewtwo and M-Rayquaza are the finest and heaviest jewels in Arceus' thorny crown.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.