[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's the best SOS chaining Smeargle set? False Swipe,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 250px-235Smeargle.png (52KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-235Smeargle.png
52KB, 250x250px
So what's the best SOS chaining Smeargle set?

False Swipe, Recycle, Recover, and Aerial Ace? Any other sets people have used to good effect?
>>
>>30401169

That is a good set but it cant chain ghost types easily.
>>
>>30401169
whats the recycle for?
>>
>>30401225

Leppa berries for infinite PP
>>
>>30401198
Can always switch to a pokemon that knows Soak
>>
>>30401340

True. But its a bit of a pain.
>>
Say when looking for ha jangmo-o could I find it's ability by using a Pokémon with snow warning?

Will snow warning activate while chaining vulpix?
>>
>>30401372
well the only time you need to use soak is every 30-40 turns or so, just so you can false swipe. I don't think it's that annoying
>>
>>30401372
Then just use False Swipe as the only attack and replace Aerial Ace with Soak.
>>
>>30401169
False Swipe
Soak
Skill Swap
Aerial Ace/Spore

You can use another Adrenaline Orb to save PP, it spends a turn but it doesn't use an orb if it fails. You can heal with potions, they're not that expensive and if your smeargle is high level it won't be taking much damage.

>>30401410
>Will snow warning activate while chaining vulpix?
Yes
>>
File: disgusted face.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted face.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
>>30401480
>Being this retarded

How is he gonna get a new pokemon out to keep the chain going if he can't kill any of them?
>>
>Smeargle #1
False Swipe
Soak
Spore
Covet

>Smeargle #2
Covet
Simple Beam
Follow Me
Heal Pulse

>Covet
Strongest 60BP Normal move that is still covered by Technician
Swift kills both Pokemon and is a special move

>Simple Beam
Allows (You) to see the Pokemon's ability

>Follow Me, Heal Pulse
Allows (You) to buy time in case of SOS spawns that attack one another

The only flaw in these sets is that you will chuck a monstrous amount of Leppa Berries (easily fixable by PkHex) and there are some shitters who are immune to Spore...which at that point you will need to Simple Beam the shitter or have someone use Gastro Acid.
>>
>>30401605
it's pretty easy to get hundreds of leppa berries even without pkhex, you can get 432 every 24 hours
>>
>>30401605

How do you get all these abilities on Smeargle? It's easy enough to get the first but getting the second through fourth is what eludes me.
>>
>>30401686
The moves?
Use an adrenaline orb on a Wild Smeargle.
Use the move on one and the other will sketch it.
Sketch the smeargle who sketched.
This technique is mostly for moves that would kill a smeargle though, a move like soak or spore can be done with just one smeargle.
>>
>>30401787

Aaah. Thats neat. I'll do that later.
>>
recycle seems like a waste. You should have hundreds of leppa berries and SOS chaining gives you tons of extra turns.
>>
>>30401918
true, i have 104 right now and hundreds more growing in poke pelago, maybe the smeargle should hold leftovers so you don't even have to use potions to heal?
>>
>>30401169
What is Aerial Ace for? Accuracy lowerers?
>>
>>30402406
it is a damaging move that never misses
>>
>>30401605
Return at max friendship has more base power than Covet even with Technician.
>>
>>30401169
I don't use Smeargle, but I use an offshoot of Funbro.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.