[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, why the hate? Sure he's no Brock, but he wasn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: tracey.png (352KB, 510x444px) Image search: [Google]
tracey.png
352KB, 510x444px
So, why the hate? Sure he's no Brock, but he wasn't any more annoying than most of the other main characters. At worst he was bland. At best he was more bearable than Ash used to be.
>>
Brock had Pokemon and actually battled.
Tracey did not.

One of these fits better in the series.
>>
Tracy didnt do anything. He had cool pokemon never battled.
>>
>>30400912

His talent was cool, he was a more primitive version of Snap. His biggest issue was how weak he was, he didn't do too much battling. He also turned into a literal cuck for Misty and her sisters. On the plus side he got Misty in the end
>>
We were all kids back then and were wondering why Brock got replaced by some fag with a sketch pad that didn't do anything.
>>
>>30401134
>>30401044
If it's true that the writers only put him in because they thought Brock's character might have been a racist stereotype, then wouldn't it stand to reason the writers wouldn't have much for Brock to do in that story arc either? I mean, if it's basically just a pallet swap, it's not even Tracey's fault for being boring. It's not like Brock's pokemon would have been very well off around all that water either anyway.
>>
>>30401483
>If it's true that the writers only put him in because they thought Brock's character might have been a racist stereotype

Where did this come from?

Brock came back for Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh. There was literally no reason for Tracey.
>>
All I remember was that he had a thing with Daisy.
>>
>>30402051
I've read that as well. After the Jynx fiasco, I think they were trying to play it safe and removed Brock as an overreaction. Then they realized nobody cared so they brought him back.
>>
>>30400912
No one hates him. We just don't give a shit.
>>
>>30401044
Rember his Scyther?
Possibly the strongest pokemon they had besides Charizard. Remember how it was so old that it hardly ever even battled and slept most of the time?

Yeah, even when he has one of the best pokemon he is still useless.
>>
>>30400912
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGbpVJhp_1Q&feature=youtu.be&t=6m2s
Tracy was a cunt.
>>
>>30402887

His Scyther was old as in elderly. He only lasted for a few short moments at a time.
>>
File: 1367256089156.jpg (109KB, 380x408px) Image search: [Google]
1367256089156.jpg
109KB, 380x408px
>>30403088
>hair on a non-mammal Pokemon
>>
>>30402887
Remember when it was Ash who battled the Scyther and got it's hp low enough to capture and then Tracy comes out of nowhere and snakes it from Ash without giving a fuck?

I'll never understand why Ash decided to keep travelling with that bastard after that. I would have been livid.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.