[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So... I take it back. Boy fucking boy do I take it back. Two

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: sgpkmn.jpg (17KB, 192x262px) Image search: [Google]
sgpkmn.jpg
17KB, 192x262px
So... I take it back. Boy fucking boy do I take it back. Two weeks ago I was down in the dumps, not looking forward to the new Pokemon game..thinking it'd be boring, with a small selection of new pokemon, no real "new" improvements, and a few small islands trying to make the world look big cause they there separate land masses.

Holy crap, Sun and Moon are actually really really good games. It's like they took the best of X/Y and O.Ruby/A.Sapphire and added a Haiwaiian theme, and reinvented the stale gym leader routine. I seriously am geniunely enjoying playing this. They took the best of what pokemon amie was, and hunting down and finding pokemon, I...I'm sorry I doubted... Forgive me father Game Freaks. I even did something that I haven't done in years and years, I actually bought the physical copy of the strategy guide.

Even the Alolan forms of the gen 1's... I first saw these as the ultimate cop out...but actually having them in game and seeing them..it sort of feels like a gimmick still...but not was bad... (Okay,.. alohan dugtrio still makes me cringe)
>>
>>30400800
why did you post the guide book
>>
>>30400800
I am glad you feel this way. I don't.
I wasn't expecting anything from these games and after playing them I was even more disappointed and depressed, than I thought I would be.
>>
>>30400800
Faggot
>>
>>30400800
Nice try shill, but everyone in this board can agree that SM are even worse than DP.
>>
>>30400981
Faggot.
This board literally can't agree onn what "the red version" is.
>>
>>30400981
Your opinion is so fucking shit that it physically pained me to read.
>>
>>30401131
haha, same here actually... I'd hate to ask what his favorite pkmn game is...
>>
>>30401131
>>30401176
his opinion is no more shittier than either of yours.
>>
>>30401131
>>30401176
>physically pained me to read
>...

Thank you for literally proving my point.
You have to go back.
>>
>>30401176
Probably Hey Your Pikachu

>>30401249
>hahaha someone disagrees with me I'll just make le reddit maymay hahaha looks like I win another internet argument XDDDDD

>>30401251
Yes it is, because it's wrong, and he's a sour cunt that thinks anybody that expresses enjoyment out of anything is a shill
>>
>>30400971
Did you spoil yourself with the dex and story leaks?
>>
>>30401330
>Yes it is, because it's wrong, and he's a sour cunt that thinks anybody that expresses enjoyment out of anything is a shill

Wow. Did you read what you wrote before you posted it. Re-read it and think it through logically.
>>
>>30401405
This

I stayed completely away from spoilers, and this game is the closest I've felt to the first time I played pokemon when I was a little kid
>>
>>30400800
Definitely the best story and characters in a pokemon game. And I despite the long cutscene, I did like the fact that they made it feel like a really big deal that you became champion.
>>
>>30401330
>my opinion is fact: the post

Stop posting kiddo, you're making the people who actually do like SM look bad :^)
>>
>>30401405
Hell no. I stayed away from /vp/, Serebii and Pokemon news as much as I could. All the reveals is probably one of the reasons why I haven't enjoyed Sun/Moon as much as a should've.
>>
>>30401456
Next gen, I'm not going to watch all of the trailers they market the game with. After gen 6, I had to see what I was in for, but I think I can safely say the games are getting back on the right track with SM.

That said, I only watched what was "officially" revealed and I enjoyed SM plenty. But the trailers reveal a bit too much for my tastes these days.
>>
>>30400800
LEAVE.
>>
>>30401571
OP got dub zeros. He stays.

Also I agree that ignoring and avoiding the spoilers and demo's and all of the shit that ruined the actual gameplay was a HUGE help.

I also like the fact that the story is simple and based on real life stuff...no cosmic epic shit. Not out to save the world... Just a kid trying to be the very best...
>>
>>30400800
I still prefer leafgreen/firered.
>>
>>30401678
Muh nigga
>>
File: Pokémon_Channel_Coverart.png (201KB, 266x374px) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon_Channel_Coverart.png
201KB, 266x374px
>>30401678
yeah that and Pokemon Channel are way better.
>>
>>30401678
OP here: Agree that Leafgreen and FireRed are really good, but I think Sun/Moon have points for more original content.
>>
>>30401858
Yeah but why should originality mean that the games get points.
>>
All the Pokemon games are amazing, I love them
All the Pokemon games are utter shit, I hate them
Some of the Pokemon games are good
Some of the Pokemon games are shit
Pokemon is a kids game
Pokemon is hard
Pokemon is to easy
Pokemon has the best Waifus
Pokemon attracts the worst kind of people
>Welcome to fucking /vp/
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.