[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is isle evelup? I'm away from my 3ds most of the time,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: evelup1.jpg (20KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
evelup1.jpg
20KB, 320x240px
How is isle evelup?

I'm away from my 3ds most of the time, is it possible for me to use it to level up my pokemon to take into the Elite Four?

Or am I better of finding an upgraded rare kitchen in Festival Plaza?
>>
>>30400615
Useless for exp, marginally useful for EVs at max rank
>>
File: keko.jpg (49KB, 343x324px) Image search: [Google]
keko.jpg
49KB, 343x324px
>>30400615
>>
>>30400615
for lower pokemons, they levbel up relatively fast.. from 1 to 20 in about 2 hours.
>>
Evelup is mainly for lazy EV training. At level 3 you can max a stat's EV's in 63 sessions which is 31 hours and 30 minutes without bean usage.
>>
>>30400615
According to Serebii it gives 300 EXP per session (half hour I think) to each Pokémon.
I left my whole team for 50 hours with the berry box full and they went up from Lv. 63 to 70.
I wouldn't use it for focused stuff like training, but it's a cool thing to have for when you're certain you won't touch your 3DS in a while.
>>
>>30400718

It's only around level one right now

but still would it be good for someone with patience?
>>
>>30400718

Still good for someone who plays other games at the time?

I'm only doing a casual run of the game, I can always use the island to boost evs right?
>>
up this goes
>>
>>30401020
Yeah. Leave a pokemon over night and it'll max a stats evs
>>
>>30401851

so I can do that for each EV or is there only a limited amount of total evs I can use?

Thinking about just leaving my party pokemon there overnight or so they can level up, not sure how move learing is handeled, do I just put the moves I want to keep at the top?

maybe 20 or so sessions for each poke would be good so I learn moves too quickly?

Anywhere I can find the move learnlist for Sun and Moon Pokemon?
>>
>>30402124

so I dont learn moves too quickly I mean
>>
>>30400677
10 in a night
>>
Will using the level up drinks ruin my EVs? or can I sort them out later?

If I level up a pokemon at the festival plaza and it wants to learn a new move at that level or evolve will it tell me there and then? Or do I have to level it up with a rare candy or battles?
>>
>>30404800

honestly don't know about EVs
>>
Fuck, it needs to be level 3 for the EV thing to work? I had the island at level 2 when I threw in some pokes to EV train ATK am I fucked?
>>
>>30405946
lv 1 gives 1 EV per session
lv 2 gives 2 EVs per session
lv 3 gives 4 EVs per session

So, you're not completely wrong, it'll just take you twice as long to get it done. Go upgrade it as soon as you can. I recommend maxing out Isle Abeens for maximum bean gains.
>>
>>30405946
No, the EV's just build up slower at lesser levels. If you mess up EV's, just use the happiness berries of the stats you don't want.

The level-up drink won't touch evs, and is mostly useless.
The EV drinks are great for lazy/safe EV training, since you can max an EV overnight.
The basics of EV's are as such. Every Pokemon gets 556, give or take a few, (I'm tired, fuck off) EV points it can distribute between its stats. Each Pokemon you kill gives out one, two, or Three EVs of a stat that usually corresponds to its own best stat. HP Up, Protien, ect give 10 EV's to that stat, up to a cap of 100. The rest must be gotten elsewhere. Every 4 points in a stat is +1 to that stat at level 100. Every 8 Points is +1 to a stat at level 50. Up to 256 can be put into a single stat. By that logic, you can cap out two stats, and put a single point in another, or divide this as you see fit.
Anything you used in the main game is already fucked beyond recognition, but you can fix it by feeding them the stat lowering berries. The Stat lowering berries reduce an Ev by 10 if you have less than 100 EVs in a stat, or to 100 if you have more, meaning it will never take more than 11 stat reduce berries to flush out one stat completely.
>>
>>30406103
>go to check
>literally 13 beans short of the ability to upgrade to 3 after doing the daily bean collection

FUCK. If I upgrade it to level 3 while the 'mons are still in will the change happen or do I have to wait for their second session?
>>
>>30406137
>>30406103
>>30406131
>>30406137

can you guys answer this?

>>30404800

I also just gainted the 5 star rare kitchen for leveling up as well
>>
>>30400682
that would take less than ten minutes just by grinding raticates or whatever in front of the battle tree.
>>
Does having pokerus increase isle evelup gains?
>>
>>30406103
I was wondering why my sessions weren't maxing out EVs at first.

Isle Avue is the most pointless island, right?
>>
>>30406137
Go to a cafe and buy a drink
>>
So the Poke Pelgo is great right?
>>
>>30408694
For items and berries yes.
>>
>>30408694
It's great for casual EV training, I've come to find.
Leave them for 63 cycles while you do something else and you get a maxed stat.
The most useless isle is the friendship one, but I guess it can help those that really don't have the time to hatch eggs or walk around with soothe bell, but even then that's a stretch. 18 eggs in 24hs? You can hatch that in less than 10 minutes.
>>
When i have pokemon on the island training ev's and take them back because the time is over.. does it cancel the whole training like nothing happened?
>>
>>30408828
before the time is over*
>>
>>30408803
But you can put eggs while you hatch some.
>>
>>30406706
It won't ruin evs unless you pick the wrong drink. Just divide the number of evs you want by 4, pick that many sessions and you get exactly the amount of evs you want. Or you can max the number of sessions and come back later for 252 in that stat.

>>30408828
You keep the evs already gained
>>
You can but it's not that useful until the island is level 3.
>>
>>30406137

Buy something from the cafe once a day. 10 free beans each time.
>>
>>30408803

It's at least useful when you're sick of breeding for the day and have a bunch of eggs leftover. I was breeding Jangmo-o's yesterday and my thumb got tired due to how long they take to hatch so I left the last batch in the spa.
>>
>>30400615
It's a good way for EVs before you can get the anklets. Best is that you can do it in batch and still go do something more interesting in the meantime.
>>
>>30400777
At level 1 it's only 50xp per play.
>>
>>30406939
Oh, you can do that for 18 pokemon at once while also doing other stuff?
>>
>>30404800
> Will using the level up drinks ruin my EVs?
No
> If I level up a pokemon at the festival plaza and it wants to learn a new move at that level or evolve will it tell me there and then?
No
> Or do I have to level it up with a rare candy or battles?
Yes
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.