[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Lorelei >Shauntal >Kahili >Sibold Is this the Elite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

>Lorelei
>Shauntal
>Kahili
>Sibold
Is this the Elite 4 of the Elite 4?
>>
How would be the champ?
I'm guessing Cynthia or Lance.
>>
>>30397212
Lance.

Cynthia is literally Pokemon's Lightning.
>>
>>30397075
How'd you come up with these choices?
>>
>>30397339
Lance a shit. Any Champion that specializes in a type is garbage and might as well just be another E4 member.
>>
>>30397353
Lorelei is the hardest, prove me wrong
Shauntal is my waifu
Kahili and Siebold have pretty good teams
None of them share the same Elite 4
>>
>>30397487
>Lorelei is the hardest, prove me wrong
>pichu used thundershock for 4/5 Pokemon

>Shauntal is my waifu
shit taste

>Kahili and Siebold have pretty good teams
>pichu used thundershock
>>
>>30397487
90% of Loreleis team can be killed with Thunderbolt, how can you fuck up that hard against the easiest Elite Four member ever?
>>
>>30397790
>>30397725
Not him, but the level gap between the 8th gym and the League in Kanto is pretty bad, and unless you're running with Magneton or went and caught Zapdos, her Pokemon can probably still outmuscle you. Whenever I get there the first time, Raichu's Tbolt generally isn't enough to OHKO things like Dewgong.
>>
>>30397927
You could just apply that reasoning to all and just list the Kanto E4 as the elite of the elite then, no?
>>
>>30398083
Nah, Bruno is shit.
>>
>>30397339
Cynthia has seen the birth of gods, traveled the globe, and has a team that actually looks like she's a powerful trainer who has done some shit and not some dumb themed bullshit.

Lance is just some faggot in a cape.
>>
>Wikstrom
>Kahili
>Drake
>Lucian
>>
>>30397075
I'd go
Marshal
Drake
Koga
Wikstrom
Champ Cynthia.
>>
>>30398314
Bruno always pissed me off because there's at least two other Fighting Pokemon for this faggot to use but he still decides to roll with 2 Onixes for literally no reason. He's the only Elite Four member who has no excuse for not having a full team of his specific type. And that dumb faggot continued the trend in Johto like an even bigger jackass

TWO FUCKING YEARS TO GET SOME FIGHTING POKEMON ON YOUR TEAM BRUNO AND YOU STILL USED ONIX. YOU'RE A DISGRACE. COULDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO USE STEELIX IN GEN II BECAUSE YOU ARE LITERALLY SOMEHOW DUMBER THAN A LITTLE GIRL WHO MANAGED TO BECOME A GYM LEADER

Honestly should have been demoted to the Fighting Gym and replace that literally who Chuck
>>
Hardest ones imo:

>Hala (Fighting)
>Bertha (Ground)
>Drake (Dragon)
>Wikstrom (Steel)
>Champion Diantha (Fairy)
>>
>>30397075
>Sibold
Literally who?
>>
>>30400195
>diantha
>hardest

are you havin a giggle m8
>>
>Marshall
>Lucian
>Glacia
>Lance
>Champion Cynthia

best selection imo. Most challenging ones from their respective gens. Gen 2 and 6 were piss easy and I havent played SM yet so nothing form that.
>>
>>30400195
Hala was piss easy
>>
>>30400245
A manlier Wallace
>>
>>30399468
>He's the only Elite Four member who has no excuse for not having a full team of his specific type

Ronald McDonald from Sinnoh says hello

There weren't enough Fighting types on Gen 1 so instead of him using Primeapes or Poliwraths they stuffed him with 2 Onixes

Hitmonchan
Hitmonlee
Hitmontop
Machamp
>>
>Lorelei
>Drake
>Grimsley
>Malva

Picking no redundancies is hard.
>>
>>30401414

What the fuck are you talking about? Bruno had more than enough Fighting types for a full team in Gen 1, yet he isntead used 2 Onix instead of Primape and Poliwrath.

Flint on the other hand was one of the few who DID have the excuse, because Sinnoh had no FIre types.
>>
>Karen
>Glacia
>Shauntal
>Drasna
>Cynthia as champion

Waifu league best league
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.