[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok guys let's talk about something really quick involving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4034.png (160KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4034.png
160KB, 600x600px
Ok guys let's talk about something really quick involving Z-moves and the moves you use to activate them. I know that when you use a Z-move it consumes the PP of the move AND it has some kind of effect on the damage dealt. But does it also have some form of different way to determine Accuracy? Basically what happens if I used Ninetails-A and used the ice z move but had sheer cold? What would it's accuracy be? Would it still be a OHKO or would it be just a really strong Z move? Am I losing my mind?
>>
Shameless bump
>>
>>30395378
They have 100% accuracy in my experience, regardless of move. However, the Z-move can and will miss against flying and underground targets, as well as protect (citation needed on that last bit). When a Z-Move misses, your once per battle use is wasted.
as far as sheer cold, I'd just imagine it didn't work with Z-moves, or it'd be at 200bp z damage.
>>
>>30395947
>protect
Nope, it then gives you a message that it's only partially protected. I assume that the damage is halfed or so.
>>
>>30396032
protect protects against 75% of the damage done iirc, so 25% damage goes through
>>
>>30395947
Hmm, 200bp one shot isn't that amazing. All things considered it would be one hit because the rest of them would be 30% chances.
>>
>>30395947
I had my Mimikyu use Protect against Kukui's Incineroar when it went to use its Z-move. Bypassed the Protect, but Disguise prevented the damage anyways.
>>
>>30395378
Perfect Accuracy
Deals 25% damage on protect
Attacking oves without a set value should default to 100bp
>>
>>30396134
nvm, moves that don't have a set bp all have different zmove values.

Sheer cold is 180bp.
>>
>>30395378
To my knowledge
>Z-Moves never miss, unless the foe is digging, ect. Protect and related only nullify 25% damage.
>The power of a Z-Move is related to the power of the base move, but not in a hard, a certain BP ensures a certain Z-Bp way. It is mostly arbitrary, yet follows a pattern. The strongest Z-moves to my knowledge are built off of V-Create and Prismatic Laser, along with Mew's unique.
>No feature of an attacking move is retained by the Z-Move. Not even priority, so using Mach Punch doesn't get you a priority Z-Move.
>Most extra bonuses provided by Z-Status moves apply even if the move fails.
>>
>>30396413
Shit, I meant to say Protecting lets 25% damage through.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.