[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so what pokemon should i save the masterball for in Sun and Moon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1418025252971.jpg (4KB, 261x163px) Image search: [Google]
1418025252971.jpg
4KB, 261x163px
so what pokemon should i save the masterball for in Sun and Moon?

I'm about to battle Necrozema and I heard it's a bitch to catch. Is this the one guys??? Is teh ball made for this mon?
>>
>>30394577
>teh

the worst typo FUCK
>>
this time around i just threw it at solgaleo. in the past i've always saved them but i really didn't want to spend the time catching solgaleo when i had story shit to do so i just went masterball.
>>
>>30394654
dude that was a waste. solgaleo/lunala are the easiest legendaries to catch (besides the UB's)
>>
>>30394577

Exploding shiny. There is no other answer.
>>
>>30394577
Used mine lunala then got another one with my hacked ditto
>>
>>30394690
yeah i know, and in the past i would have spent 10 minutes catching it...but i think i've come to realize that the box legendary is the best choice for the materball.

catching them always occurs right in the middle of the climax of the game. that's the last time i would want to spend 10 minutes catching something.

in gen6 i literally have 10 masterballs sitting in my backpack. i never used them. and i can't transfer them to gen7...so fuck it. from now on i'm just using it at the most convenient time.
>>
>>30394824

Story-mandatory legendaries always have had very high catch rates. And really, doesn't Lunala belong in a Moon Ball anyway?
>>
>>30394916
>Wasting an apricorn ball on a Pokemon trhat can't breed
Nebby goes in a Premier or Luxury Ball.
>>
>>30394960

I'm happy with my choice.
>>
>>30394824
I softresetted for Solgaleo nature and it went into the second to fourth Premier Ball at yellow HP.

Their catch rate is actually higher than pseudo legendaries.
>>
I went into Tapu Lele unprepared and long story short I wasted my master ball on her. Necrozma wasn't that hard for me.
>>
>>30394824
>catching them always occurs right in the middle of the climax of the game
>throw a masterball on the first move without even fighting them

Wow so climatic
>>
I used the Master Ball on Tapu Lele the aqua ring using healing fuck. Necrozma wasn't really that hard to catch once I ran out of Ultra Balls and started chucking Timer Balls
>>
>>30400959
I mean Tapu Fini
>>
>>30400959
>out
This. Caught Necrozma and Solgaleo on 1st ultra ball. But fucking tapu lele took like 20 before I settled on using the master ball.
>>
>>30394577
>teh

Fuck off.
>>
>>30401007
And I meant whichever one uses aqua ring. Forgot which Tapu it was
>>
>>30394824
This might make you regret your decision, but I soft resetted for an Adamant Solgaleo and of the 20-30 I caught, they averaged about 1-3 timer balls each after a T-wave at full health.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.