[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Ultra Beasts and the Island Guardian Pokemon not banned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1470664233021.jpg (52KB, 687x637px) Image search: [Google]
1470664233021.jpg
52KB, 687x637px
Why are Ultra Beasts and the Island Guardian Pokemon not banned from online ranked play and Battle Tree?

I get that Ultra Beasts are not considered legendaries, but I thought the Island Guardians were. So why are those not banned, but Lunala and Solgaleo are?

pic unrelated
>>
>>30394510
They aren't even the same BST as the pseudo why would they?
>>
>>30394510
570BST.
It's time for you to stop posting.
Why aren't zapdos, météo latinos and and everything fucking other legendary not banned? Because they are among the small reasonable Pokemon
>>
>>30394679
>météo
>latinos
The fuck?
>>
>>30394510
Only Pheromosa and Celeestela are good

Sunfags got cucked hardcore
>>
>>30394510

The island guardians were considered separate from legendaries from the start. Even on the website when they were revealed, they were listed in a separate section.
>>
>>30394727
>Pidgey used Gust
>Pheromosa fainted!
>>
>>30394727
UBs all die to a Flamethrower. It's a nove to force Toxapex usage.

And Kartana destroys anyone anyways.
>>
>>30394839
>Psyduck used Water Gun!
>Groudon fainted!

That's how dumb you sound.
>>
>>30395043
The difference is that Groudon has high stats, Pheromosa is minmaxed.
Less than kartana, but still pretty damn fragile.
>>
>>30395043
>37 base stats in both defenses
>>
>>30394510
They usually allow most legendaries other than the ones on the front of the boxes, along with a few others. Pokemon like Landorus, Heatran, Zapdos. They're considered legendary, but they're still allowed for use since Game Freak doesn't consider them as strong as things like Xerneas and Groudon.
>>
>>30394510
Lesser legendaries are never banned.
>>
>>30394839
>Fag sent in Pidgey!
>Pheromosa used U-Turn!
>Pidgey held on with it's focus sash!
>Pheromosa returned to King Ohmori
>King Ohmori sent out Smeargle!
>Pidgey used Gust!
>Smeargle used Dark Void!
>The move failed!
>King Ohmori used Smile Charge!
>King Ohmori smirked...
>>
>>30394727
How when it takes literally 2 minutes to get those UBs traded to you because e-v-e-r-y-o-n-e has dupes of them?
>>
>>30396623
Have fun getting the nature you want.
>>
>>30396772
Just inject it
>>
>>30395043
Isn't Golduck legitimately a counter to Groudon thanks to Cloud Nine?
>>
>>30394510

Join the guy.
>>
>>30396915
>252 SpA Golduck Surf vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Groudon-Primal: 372-436 (92 - 107.9%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO
>0 Atk Groudon-Primal Precipice Blades vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Golduck: 264-312 (87.7 - 103.6%) -- 25% chance to OHKO

If it can get in on something besides blades and outspeed, sure
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.