[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>playing through moon version after beating sun >literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1464887573686.jpg (32KB, 540x543px) Image search: [Google]
1464887573686.jpg
32KB, 540x543px
>playing through moon version after beating sun
>literally feels like pokemon ranger part 10

WHO THOUGHT THIS TALKING WAS OK???
>>
>>30394054
Aparently this is what people wanted
More focus on the story instead of actually playing the game
>>
>>30394217
Better that the game actually tries to make you like the characters you're going to be seeing a lot of as opposed to not.

No, Teirno, I don't want to battle you, you fat fuck.
>>
>>30394054
Ranger was great, fuck off
>>
>>30394273
Its not hard to do that
Green, Silver, and Barry were all good rivals without them needing to take 5 mins of dialogue every time they are on screen.
BW/2 showed it is possible to build a world without literally removing you from the game for 30 mins
And if you didn't like Trevor from XY then you have shit tastes
>>
>>30394380
it was spamming A then sometimes getting to spin your stylus around a pokemon
>>
I'd still much rather have SM's small amount of close friends than XY's gang-bang of 4-5 unmemorable friends.
>>
>>30394426
BW definitely had a nice balance. Cheren and Bianca really didn't bother me in the least. Heck, most of the time it was more about the MC and N's interactions.
>>
>>30394273
Tierno doesn't interrupt you every five steps.
>>
>>30394461
Fuck off with malasada and le bag blonde
>>
>>30394581
Fuck off with le pokedex, le dancing chubby boy, le fucking useless and le fucking useless
>>
>>30394461

this
>>
>>30394596
at least they fucked off

I dont give a hot shit about the useless space filler hau or lillie says
>>
>>30394646

Hau and Lillie actually have reasons to exist in the Sun/Moon storyline.
>>
>>30394461
Sometimes I feel like the only one that had no problem with the XY band of adventurers
It felt nice to have a group of friends
>>
>>30394701
Explain.
>>
>>30394725
You had your rival in Callem/Serena to have "challenging" battles with
Your bff Shauna to share secrets with
Trevor who was your smart friend who pushed you to fill tour like sex
And Tierno the comic relief

It felt like I was part of a sitcom
>>
>>30394896
>tour like sex

wat
>>
>>30395138
*fill your dex
I should really proof-read...
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.