[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

From the moment you beat Kukui at the league to the end of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
From the moment you beat Kukui at the league to the end of the credits is 50 minutes of unskippable dialaogue, cutscenes, and rolling credits, not to mention the unskippable Tapu Koko fight. How badly fucking designed is this game? My battery is running low and I have to charge the system WHILE IT'S RUNNING because GF in their infinite wisdom won't let me save. In case any of you don't know, charging a device while it's running destroys the batter. So thanks for destroying my 3DS battery, gamefreak.

I actually was really enjoying this game until the final 50 minute stretch of hell.
>>
>In case any of you don't know, charging a device while it's running destroys the batter.
this isnt true anymore
>>
>>30391652
>oh no i have to charge while i play
I do that all the time, what's the big deal? Don't tell me you actually play this shit away from home.
>>
>>30391652
>50 minutes
If you have super trouble catch Top KEK maybe
>>
>>30391652
>50 minutes
I took the time to read through every single bit of dialogue and watched the credits, etc. Didn't take 50 minutes.

Here's your (You) though, fag.
>>
>>30391652

Youre a fucking idiot. I've had my O3DSXL
Since launch. It almost never turns off, always sleep mode. Always play it or sleep it while its charging.

Battery is fine. Youre just fucking retarded
>>
>>30391681
Proof? Anyway I had to plug it in because the light was red for over ten minutes and the trite, useless dialogue just kept going and going and going. They REALLY dragged out this unskippable ending, without even autosaving for us! I plugged it in rather than have to go through it all again, but I'm REALLY mad at gamefreak right now. Even gen fucking one saved for you as soon as you beat the E4.
>>
>>30391652
I thought it was just leaving your device plugged in if it's fully charged is bad. If what you said is true then it would be pretty stupid for sleep mode to exist since it encourages you to always leave your device on like a phone/tablet.
>>
>>30391652
>unskippable Tapu Koko fight
you can run on the first turn
>charging kills the battery
lol
>>
>>30391652
>unskippable tapu koko fight
You defeat it and fight it later.

Something I wish I knew back when I first fought it since mine ended up with the shittiest nature possible, one that lowers its speed stat
>>
I leave my 3DS plugged in nearly 24/7. Days on end.
>>
>>30391727
Either you're shitposting, or there is something wrong with you
>>
>>30391652
>. In case any of you don't know, charging a device while it's running destroys the batter.

batteries degrade and lose capacity no matter how you fucking charge and use them, it's what they do

well done for cucking yourself for years
>>
>>30391722
Maybe you don't notice your battery is dead because, as you say, you always play it while it's charging? Just a thought.

>>30391712
>>30391720
If anything 50 minutes from the last possible save is an underestimation. I beat Kukui at maybe 5:40 EST and the credits are STILL rolling. I have done everything possible to minimize time, running straight away from the Tapu Koko fight, tapping b repeatedly for Lillie's banal farewell dialogue, etc. In the end it is a one hour unsaveable stretch that I did not foresee elsewise I would not have gone into this without full charge.
>>
You know you can close the lid and leave it to charge and when you open it back up it picks up right where you left off, right?
>>
>>30391753
I got Jolly. Shit IVs too.

I usually buy the second game just so I can do multiple playthroughs without deleting my main file, but this time I might buy it just so I can get the Tapus and Ultra Beasts with decent natures.
>>
>50 minutes
I read all the dialogues and it took 20 minutes from the moment i saved before kukui to the moment i was able to save after the credits. Still a lot though
>>
How can someone this stupid possibly exist?
>>
>>30392540
Welcome to /vp/
>>
>>30392476
That's about what it took for me as well.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.