[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck this piece of shit hax. Holy fuck every time I get to the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: LzRynxx.jpg (24KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
LzRynxx.jpg
24KB, 400x240px
Fuck this piece of shit hax. Holy fuck every time I get to the mid 30s just hax bullshit causing me my run, what the fuck is even the point
>>
>>30389946
My favorite was when I missed 2 100 accuracy attacks back to back against a non buffed Sandslash that had a perfect moveset to sweep me.
>>
it's a lot harder than the maison since opponents actually use megas now and z moves add an extra layer of unpredictability you need to watch out for.
>>
>>30389985
Was probably holding Brightpowder
>>
>>30390576
requesting smug rare pepe version of alola-sandslash holding bright powder
>>
>>30390630
Bumping this.
>>
>>30389985
Was there hail? Could have been snow cloak.
>>
someone give me a quick cheat team to cheese this with
>>
>>30391169
alolan muk mudsdale golisopod annoying pyukumuku are some things to look at for starters
>>
I haven't played the Tree yet, but in ORAS I got to 50 by playing heavy stall, Skarm/Blyss/Clefable/Vaporeon/Mega Slowbro/Scizor, toxic the fools, recover, protect, substitute, after those, set up calm minds/sword dances and sweep.
>>
>>30390681
nah, it was a normal slash

>>30390576
probably the case
>>
I'm surprised there are no rom hacks for old games to fix the rigged RNG.
>>
>>30389946
I miss Triples.
It was fun, and by outplaying the AI with team synergy and having a full 6 mons you could almost always win even if some hax occurred.
>>
File: 1458608761663.jpg (44KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1458608761663.jpg
44KB, 633x758px
>>30389946
>Round 33
>My Mega Salamence vs Noivern
>Other Pokemon are Golisopod (Asleep) and Kartana
>Have dealt with Noiverns before, they usually aren't an issue for Mega-Mence
>Noivern is faster
>Dragon Pulse
>Wasn't expecting a special set, but Mega Mence should still be able to take it
>Crit

It swept my team after that. Took out Kartana with flamethrower and Golisopod with air slash. Even status moves are fairer than this shit, crits shouldn't be in the battle tree.
>>
>>30389946

Friendly reminder that the data of these games is always heavily scrutinized and there hasn't been any 'hax' in the battle facilities of any release besides the Crystal version, and that this is proven time and time again. Rather you just happen to be shit at a child's videogame.
>>
>>30391442
>team of six
Stall in triples? Is that a thing?
>>
>playing Doubles
>opponent sends out Glalie and Glaceon
>set up Hail and proceed to bury me with Blizzards
>every single Pokémon I have gets frozen
>wtf i hate ice types now
>lose

It wasn't even Super Doubles, what the fuck. I dread to think what might happen in Super Doubles.
>>
>>30392067

The tree fucks you right out of the gate. Thank fuck Red is a complete joke to fight.
>>
>>30389946
I got tired of losing so I used:

Tapu Koko
Adamant
Attack:360
Speed:296
Precipice Blades
Diamond Storm
Bolt Strike
Recover

Tapu Fini
Modest
Sp. Attack: 317
Defense: 292
Sp. Def: 334

Moonblast
Hydropump
Light of Ruin
Recover

Celesteela
Modest
Sp. Attack: 343
Defense: 267
Sp. Def 275

Flash Cannon
Earth Power
Aeroblast
Roost

The most hacked and OP team that I could ever think of....[spoilers] Got to 49 wins and got swept by an Emboar with a quick claw and flare blitz. Fuck the Battle Tree.[/spoilers]
>>
>>30391941
No, I played on singles, douples and triples, but used the same team, picking 3 or 4 mons depending on format.
>>
>>30391650
Yeah like any child who doesn't even know competitive exists would breeze through the Battle Tree on all modes with his modest natured Machamp.

Fuck off.
>>
is this like the maison where you need to have perfectly bred super pokes to do well or can the team i beat the E4 with do well here?
>>
>get to red/blue in multi with Colress
>they lead with Aerodactyl and Mega Blastoise
>double flinch off Rock Slide, we're fucking dead

It should be illegal for water types to have only 2 weakness and be that bulky.
>>
>>30391542
>no triples
>no squad of Drizzle Pelipper, Tapu Koko, and Xurkitree
>no wreaking absolute havoc with 100% accurate Hurricanes, and 100% ACCURATE ELECTRIC TERRAIN BOOSTED XURKITREE THUNDERS

A shame, Xurkitree is easily my favorite UB. I'd love to build a triple strat around him
>>
>>30392481
you need well-bred pokemon

battle tree will fuck you up if you don't

i'm using a non-perfected legendary, a perfect Golisopod and one non-perfected regular pokemon and I can't even reach double digits in terms of rounds
>>
New format: you get to pick 12 pokemon for singles, 16 for doubles. You can pick the layout of your team every match, but if a pokemon faints you are unable to use it again that challenge psuedo-nuzlocke style. If all 3-4 of your team sepected for a battle faint, you lose.

Is it fun/balanced?
>>
>>30392126
Use ctrl s my young anon.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.