[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this will never be the ending >male MC or female MC is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

>this will never be the ending
>male MC or female MC is irrelevant
>instead of being distraught or embracing her your character just stood there with a blank :^) face
>When Hau announces he is actively trying to cuckold you, your character stands there with :^) face

T-Thanks Gamefreak
>>
No one ever gets what they want. Deal with it.
>>
The worst thing is, since GF is so uptight with showing/canonizing MCs that aren't Red, MC and Lillie will LITERALLY never ever reunite, NEVER.

Hau can however, reappear alongside her in as many games as he wants, and GF can drop hints as they please. Just like how Bianca was teased with Cheren in BW2 when they reunited, with BW MC nowhere to be mentioned.

Guess Hau really did win after all /b/ros
>>
>>30387952
Are you intentionally being stupid or something? Bianca was never teased with you.

Lillie was teased to infinity and beyond. It's a false equivalence.
>>
>>30387989
They still won't reunite false equivalency or otherwise, and Hau can still reappear with her.
>>
It's a video game for children.

>pedo alert ^^^^^
>>
>>30388019
Le tag a sead maymay :ddddd
>>
>>30387933
>Nebby got locked away forever
>Lillie left
>Hau barely talks to you ever again
I, for one, am fine with this result.
>>
>>30387917
>>30387952
Hau needs to be deleted, if you understand what I'm saying to you right now.
>>
>>30388219
I hope Hau contracts malaria tbvqhwy family
>>
>>30387917
>they actually bother making a emotional story
>they keep the psychopathic puppet MCs
Next games feature your starter and the shill character dying at the end, MC will keep the :^) face.
>>
>future game where you return to Alola
>Hau is the new Kahuna
>Lillie is the new professor
>they're still close friends and regularly meet up and go to get Malasadas
>Gladion is cool about because he's mellowed out considerably and has come to like Hau (as SM itself shows)
>MC is occasionally talked about/hallowed like Red, but nothing more than a passing memory because he's just been gone for so long
>>
Good, I spent the entirety of my Sun playthrough wishing Lillie would fuck off and let me explore already and her one note OH NEBBY OUT OF UR BAG AGAIN personality wasn't endeating in the slightest
>>
>>30388013
I doubt it. Lillie might reappear because of how popular she is but Hau's unlikely simply because he's not as popular and because the only rival that matters is Blue.

Cherry/Bianca/N are exceptions because they were in a sequel.
>>
>>30387917
>Pokemon Stars has an epilogue 6 months later where Looker takes you to Kanto to fight a massive UB in the Ocean
>Meet Lillie and challenge her to a battle
>Spend one last day together before going back to Alola.
>>
>>30388479
>it's a mandatory "date" sidequest where you trade Pokemon at the end like with Curtis and Yancy
>>
>>30388560
I'm cool with it, after all that stuff with Yancy and "Xtransceiver Love", you'd think they'd be cool getting deeper into the romance.
>>
>>30388586
They want to but they're afraid it'll overshadow the Pokémon themselves and honestly I don't blame them. A common example is Fire Emblem Fates and Awakening where more people care about the shit romance aspect of the game than the actual game itself.
>>
>>30387917
Even if it was they'd probably change the female version to a hug, handshake or exactly the same as it is now instead of a kiss.
>>
>>30388776
Lmao why does yuri rustle you cunts so much.
Not a single line is different if you're male or female, seems GF dont care. Stop being a dick and let people have their fun headcanon.
>>
>>30389018
He's saying that because Gamefreak is a traditionally conservative company not because yuri triggers him.
>>
>>30389018
>hey guys, what if GF did this
>WOOOOW WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS TRIGGERED BY YURI FUCK OFF ABLOO BLOO
I want Gamefreak to add these changes just to trigger you morons. Or pair her with Hau for maximum tears.
>>
>>30387917
NO EYENO EYES
O

E
Y
E
S
>>
>>30389466
Maybe they're shut?
>>
File: 1480535902593.png (2MB, 2121x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1480535902593.png
2MB, 2121x1500px
>>30387917
>this will never be the ending
Of course it won't be. GF would NEVER have yuri in their games.

>instead of being distraught or embracing her your character just stood there with a blank :^) face
Why be distraught? She is literally going to save her mother, and will be back in a few months, after which she'll be with the MC again. There's nothing to be sad about.
I mean, I get that they could've at least hugged. It would be a bit out of character for the sheltered Lillie, but the players deserved that much.

>When Hau announces he is actively trying to cuckold you, your character stands there with :^) face
What else do you expect him to do? Punch Hau?

I mean, I get it. You ship them and wanted more of her, but think about it from GF's perspective. This is the first time they've tried forcing a "canon" waifu upon the players. They had no idea how people would take this.
We're getting either Stars next, or a Kanto remake with Lillie in it. Whichever one it is, you will get more of Lillie. You can be sure of that.
>>
>>30389084
>>30389284
Case in point
Maybe, just maybe, you are the cunt here
>>
>>30389698
What part of "male or female" do you spastics miss?
Its the same ending if you pick male
>>
File: 1476079831243.png (33KB, 106x188px) Image search: [Google]
1476079831243.png
33KB, 106x188px
>>30389863
Yes, and? Still doesn't change the fact that there will be yuri in the game if you play as the female character.
If a little girl is playing the game, and her character kisses another girl, chances are she isn't going to like that.
GF isn't going to pander to a few degenerates that like to see an underage girl kiss another underage girl over, well, everyone else.
>>
>>30389823
I'm not the one constantly triggered over anything said about yuri that isn't positive.

Don't get me wrong, the antiyurifags are just as annoying but you fucks sure don't want to help things.
>>
>>30389863
It's the same ending because Gamefreak is fucking lazy, not because they're pandering to people who like yuri.

God, the moment shipping becomes more involved is the moment Pokemon becomes even more cancerous than it usually is.
>>
>>30390014
basically this.
even though older teens and adults are slowly becoming the majority of Pokemon players, little kids still play it.
>>
>>30390156
Mental gymnastics mate. Maybe they just dont give a shit because there was never any lewd in the first place.
>>
>>30390174
Besides, it's Nintendo's schtick to make their products for all ages. ALL ages. Even if they suck at it.
>>
>>30390119
YOU ARE THE ONE WHO BROUGHT UP YURI LOL
I only used that OP pic because I cant find fuck all straight fanart
Stop being a triggered paper skinned cuck
I dont care about straight or yuri, i enjoy both and I played the game twice, once as male and once as female.
>>
>>30390261
Nintendo's shtick is making their shit for kids. Gamefreak doubles down on this, hence why games are getting more and more casual.
>>
>>30390290
You're the one who mentioned yuri first, idiot. Are you retarded? Fishing for (You)s?
>>
>>30390014
This. There will never be yuri in these games at all. Yurishitters are delusional fucks.
>>
>>30390337
How about you stop giving (You)s to him then? His first word in this thread was "lmao". That's a clear indicator he's new, underage AND baiting.
>>
>>30390337
>if they did make that ending they would make it a handshake for females

>getting triggered by a fanfic

You are a sad human
Read the OP, there is no mention of Yuri at all. I said Male or Female.
>>
>>30390392
>first word

I posted one post, which was the OP
I'm sick of you fucking losers derailing these threads because you cant stand the sight if yuri
Nobody even mentions it or is sperging out with yuri headcanon, yet you still get triggered and rant about it.
Fucking faggots
>>
Yeah you're not getting any more (You)s from me, retard. It's hilarious how tonedeaf you are.

Go back to your safe space on Reddit or tumblr if you're so triggered by people calling you out.
>>
>>30390481
Good get out of my thread, shitpost elsewhere instead of trying to start flame wars over nothing.
>>
>>30387917
The main character is 11. Not only is she just 11, she's in a world of Pokemon. She probably hasn't even hit puberty yet to even get the hormones to give a shit about love. For fucks sake.
>>
>>30391401
Shes a loli, therefore horny 24/7
>>
>>30387917
Don't worry, Lillie will come back to you and Nebby.
>>
>>30391508
I'm calling the cops.
>>
>>30391599
Brb someone at front door

>>30391568
Thanks anon I needed that
>>
>>30388637
Shouldn't be that hard to do without breaking the game with just one girl when the Fire Emblem games have like 12 chicks to make romanceable.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.