[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I bring Charjabug with me all the way or do I box

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: zapbeetal.jpg (39KB, 564x481px) Image search: [Google]
zapbeetal.jpg
39KB, 564x481px
Should I bring Charjabug with me all the way or do I box it until Poni Canyon
>>
>>30385242
Bring it, with Evolite it's fine. It was never a deadweight for me.
>>
>>30385269

It just bothers me knowing that by the time it finally evolves it will have leveled past the point it could've learned its best attacks.

I know there's move re-learner but with the heart scales it feels like a chore
>>
I was under the impression this fucker evolves at like 35, now I feel like I need to get another Charjabug.

Does it lose crazy amounts of stats if you evolve it later? or should I get another and when would you guys evolve it?
>>
>>30385378
only thing you lose is the move Bug Buzz which it learns level 31
>>
>>30385319
>but with the heart scales it feels like a chore

Heart Scales are ridiculously easy to get though

Literally just eat at one of the restaurants like the sushi place
>>
>>30385319
There are restaurants along the way that give you 8 heart scales each if you pick the correct option. One time instance for each, though.
>>
I kept it with me the whole time. Even as a Charjabug, it was quite useful.

>>30385378
>Does it lose crazy amounts of stats if you evolve it later?
Huh? In terms of stats, it doesn't matter at all when you evolve it.
>>
>>30385423
Really? I always thought that evolving a pokemon asap, gave it more stats in the end, compared to evolving it later.
>>
>>30385447

Nope. Doesn't matter at all. It'll always end up with the same stats.
>>
>>30385242
I brought mine with me all the way, but i think it was worth it.
Charjabug with Evolite was good enough, and with 145 base SpAtk Vikavolt just turns into a beast instantly.
>>
>>30385447
Stats are recalculated upon evolution
>>
What item are you folks giving Vikavolt? This has been on my mind all day, its speed troubles me...
>>
File: 1477678572606.jpg (686KB, 800x862px) Image search: [Google]
1477678572606.jpg
686KB, 800x862px
>>30385838
Choice specs or life orb not much can be done about the speed and the poor thing is doomed but goddamn when it hits.

In game, use a Z item or magnet/silver powder, or quick claw.
>>
>>30386107
Cheers bud.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.