[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Pokedex says "This Pokemon is craven and cowering."

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: marshadow-194757.jpg (6KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
marshadow-194757.jpg
6KB, 256x256px
>Pokedex says "This Pokemon is craven and cowering."
>Is a badass martial artist spook that steals souls by punching your face in.

What did they mean by this?
>>
think of him like courage the cowardly dog most of the time hes a coward but when the situation demands it he can be quite heroic, brave, and strong. But that is just my filthy little opinion.
>>
>>30384190
Being scared to fight and being a skilled fighter isn't mutually exclusive traits. Marshadow doesn't want to fight and will avoid fights when possible... but Arceus best help you should you piss it off to the point of it fighting you.
>>
>>30384190
He's Casper the friendly ghost
>>
>>30384190
A martial pacifist, isn't it lovely?
>>
>>30384190
As someone that's had ghost as their favorite type since red/blue/green, I have a bad feeling about next gen. From no longer dealing reduced damage to steel, immunity to trapping moves (100% run away rate is nice too) and now a ghost pokemon with immunity to ghost/normal/fighting moves, they've gotten too many good things in a short time span. Gengar losing levitate is only the start.
>>
>>30385484
>now a ghost pokemon with immunity to ghost/normal/fighting
Which one is this?
>>
>>30385484
Marshadow isn't immune to Ghost you fag. Are you getting it confused with Mimikyu and Dragon?
>>
>>30385574
No, I'm just retarded and thought it was Ghost/Normal for whatever reason. Carry on.
>>
>>30385484
Bugfags are the ones loving life right now. Leech Life and Fell Stinger buff, multiple strong early route choices, and two powerful new legendaries.

It's just a matter of time before GF releases Beedrillite, then all hell breaks loose.
>>
>>30384190
It doesn't go badass until it uses its Z-Move
>>
>>30385706
SM2's gonna be so fucking sweet for bugfags, especially since we were given a Fire resist with stronger attacks than Azumarill
>>
>>30385706
>powerful new legendaries
UB's =/= legendaries
>>
>>30385484
>>30385613
There ís a ghost with three immunities, though. Smogonsword is its name.
>>
>>30385836
Yes they do and you're a faggot.
>>
>>30385847
f
>>
>>30385847
Ghost and Steel are my favorite types and I refuse to acknowledge Aegislash's existence.
>>
>>30385854
How in the world are they legendaries when they're literally normal creatures from their home dimension?

If a lone Pidgey got sent to the UB dimension, would it be considered a legendary?
>>
>>30385935
There have almost always been multiple individuals of the same legendary in the canon, just not in the same region usually.
>>
File: IMG_6563.png (287KB, 600x619px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6563.png
287KB, 600x619px
>>30384190
>With a flashing slash of its giant sharp claws, it cleaves seawater—or even air—right in two
>Wimps Out easy
what did they mean by this
>>
>>30384301
Fpbp
>>
>>30385847
Mimikyu, Palossand, Oricorio Sensu, Lightning Rod A-Marowak, Aegislash, Golurk, Water Absorb Jellicent, Drifblim, Spiritomb, Sableye, Duskull, and Haunter all have 3 immunities.
>>
>>30386000
It's not running away, it's a tactical retreat.
>>
>>30385484
Ghost is the new dragon type. Only one resistance and it's not even steel. The only thing keeping it from being OP is a good attacking move over 80 BP
>>
>>30385915
I was the same way until recently
>>
>>30386000
People will meme about it all day, but a strategic escape is not the same as cowardice.

At the very least, the INTENDED idea was that Golisopod is enlightened and prefers to avoid fights, in contrast to Wimpod who shits itself at the idea of combat.
>>
Normal/Ghost with levitate when?
>>
So when do you guys think cute fist spook will be revealed and distributed?
>>
>>30386739
Assuming next year's anime movie stars Marshadow, then it would be July in Japan and sometime next fall internationally
>>
>>30386929
I can't wait that long.
>tfw can't use pkhex
>>
>>30386430
Normal/Ghost with Wonder Guard
>>
File: Hunny Knight.gif (666KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
Hunny Knight.gif
666KB, 500x374px
>>30384190
It means the Hundred Knight doesn't really want to fight you, but what Metallia says goes.
>>
>>30385836
>Unique
>Cannot breed
>Have special encounter music
Keep deluding yourself.
>>
>>30385836
>>30385935

570 BST, same as the Four Land Spirit legendaries.

An extremely limited number of them are available in the game. A large amount of the S/M story revolves around the Ultra Beasts. Unique encounter music.

Dunno what else you need to hear my dude. They're fuckin legendaries.

And we can only guess that they are "normal" creatures from their dimension. The amount of actual data on Ultra Space is miniscule, to say that these creatures are "standard-grade" denizens or not is an assumption. It's equally likely that the UBs are exceptionally powerful or very much run-of-the-mill entities.

The only one we can make even small assumptions about in Ultra Space are the Nihilego as that is the only one the player encounters in Ultra Space, where we can see that Nihilegos seem to live in groups, and we see the nature of the fusion abilities which apparently can work on extra-dimensional entities (humans.)

The other UBs simply show up from a Wormhole- so we have no idea how many there are, how powerful they are in Ultra Space or what kind of environment in US that they occur in. All we ever saw was a single hallway's worth of terrain in Ultra Space. A UB such as Guzzlord strikes me as a very powerful in it's home-realm due to it's distinctly evil/final boss appearance and it's endless appetite for matter. It seems unlikely that a great number of infinitely-consuming entities would exist.
>>
>>30389362
I mean, we know for a fact there is more than one Palkia, Dialga, or Giratina since Arceus can just make more. Who is to say Palkia isn't a common Pokemon in the dimension Palkia comes from?
>>
>>30390575

Beside the whole multi-verse aspect which could possible imply a unique Arceus existing in each one, and thus a resultant Creation Trio from each Arceus, it's inherently implied that Arceus only created one of each of the Creation Trio who then preside over their respective part of space/time.

Their nature implies that Dialga could appear at any time and Palkia at any point in space. They may even be able to "see" through their respective powers i.e. Dialga would have "Tralfamadorian sight" from Vonnegut's Slaughterhouse Five: it would see any object/organism as it was/is in every instance of time from it's creation to destruction.

Palkia would then be able to see where an object/organism was at every point perhaps? Palkia would be seeing the things around the object/organism and have less knowledge about the the subject itself. So Dialga could see the subject and have to infer how the environment around it changed based on the changes of the subject, while Palkia could see all the points that the subject has been to, and would have to infer how all those places may have impacted the subject. Trippy shit.

Also in the anime, (if that means anything,) Dialga/Palkia/Giratina are shown each having their own dimensional realm that no other organism seems to reside in besides themselves. In the games, only Giratina is distinctly shown as having it's own realm, and it also appears to be it's only resident.
>>
>>30386387
also to spam first impression, since you will mostly likely switch out a lot
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.