[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just unbanned myself. Now what I want to know is how I can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: Tapu Puppy Eyes.png (534KB, 751x492px) Image search: [Google]
Tapu Puppy Eyes.png
534KB, 751x492px
So I just unbanned myself. Now what I want to know is how I can get access to Pokémon Bank again, which I currently can't since the unbanning process requires you to replace your banned NNID. Is there a kind Anon here who can point me in the right direction? Pretty Lele Please?
>>
>>30383112
>So I just unbanned myself
how?
>>
>>30383112
>Getting banned in the first place
Lmao
>>
>>30383112
The answer is: more cheats.
There is a homebrew bank which is free and usable on hacked systems.
You can already trade mons from 6th to 7th gen, but not use them online til January.
>>
>>30383266
Using this tutorial: https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-how-to-unban-your-nintendo-3ds.449251/

>>30383295
I know, I'm an idiot.

>>30383333
But can I access the Pokémon I already have in Pokémon Bank? This is my problem. I want them back.
>>
>>30383333
Where do I get this homebrew bank, anon?
>>
Sad Lele Bump
>>
>>30383112
Short answer: You can't. They probably deleted your Bank data in the same stroke as banning you everywhere else- after all, a guy who's permabanned can't ever use services that require you to not be banned, so why keep their data?
>>
File: 1470346199712.jpg (87KB, 336x422px) Image search: [Google]
1470346199712.jpg
87KB, 336x422px
>>30383112
>has a hacked 3DS
>still pays for Pokébank
>>
Does Pokémon Bank have a support email/phone number? If anything I can just tell them I bought a new 3DS and created a new NNID, and would like to have my old Bank account moved.
>>
>>30384881
If they don't delete the data of people who haven't paid their subscription for over a month, I don't think they bother deleting a banned user's data already a few days after they were banned. It's not the same people doing the two things, afterall.
>>
>>30383463
https://lmgtfy.com/?q=homebrew+pokemon+bank
>>
>he fell for the cloud storage meme
>he paid $5 for a few kb of online storage
>>
>>30383333
Nice Get.
That said, you canot use them till january? Does online battling modes disallow their usage or do you get banned for them?
>>
>>30385553
The homebrew bank cannot transfer them properly because the structure is different. You can transfer but they will be marked as illegal.
When the official bank is updated, the homebrew bank will be updated with the proper transfer method as well.
>>
>>30385594
I see. Thanks for clarifying, anon!
>>
>>30385594
It's not (just) the transfer method, even Pokemon bred with transfered Pokemon will be illegal despite being generated in the game itself.

They straight up have a species banlist on Bank Pokemon right now.
>>
>>30385367
I would like to know this as well.
>>
>>30385651
So if i used a homebrew to transfer my shiny mons when the official bank support comes out will they stiill be considered illegal?
>>
>>30383112
What did you do to get banned?
>>
>>30385367
Pokebank is linked to your NNID. When I bricked my 3ds doing a shell swap, I got my pokemon back when they moved my NNID to my console.

So, yeah, good luck with that. They'll see your old NNID is banned.
>>
>>30388305
But wouldn't it be possible to have Pokémon Bank linked to your new NNID instead? Pokémon Bank has nothing to do with why I was banned, so it wouldn't stand to reason that they'd think it'd be fair to withdraw my Pokémon Bank account and all my Pokémon stored on it without notice or a chance to get them back.
>>
>>30384881
That doesn't make sense. What if someone steals your 3DS, and does something that gets it banned before you contact Nintendo to do something about it? Then you've lost everything without doing anything wrong, and the scenario isn't even that unlikely. They've got to have a backup in case stuff like this happens.
>>
>>30387923
There was a huge banwave of retards who went online before the game got released. I was one of those retards but I'm waiting until Friday to unban myself on the slim chance that it's temporary (probably isn't but may as well wait the 15 days to see).
>>
>>30388810
Do you have Pokémon Bank? If so, and the ban is permanent, what are you gonna do?
>>
>>30389265
>Do you have Pokémon Bank?
No. I have all my Pokémon from Gen 6 backed up on my PC.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.