[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How could GF fuck up Festival Plaza so bad? It's like they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: nisemonogatari-03-kanbaru.png (420KB, 1059x593px) Image search: [Google]
nisemonogatari-03-kanbaru.png
420KB, 1059x593px
How could GF fuck up Festival Plaza so bad? It's like they tried to take the best of join avenue and PSS but they failed so miserably. Fucking shit.
>>
Well you see, the problem was there was nothing good about Join Avenue in the first place
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 600x448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 600x448px
The PSS was fucking fantastic, upper screen for farming eggs and just doing your own business in game and bottom screen for online shenanigans

Evidently just like every other good feature in previous games GF just had to butcher it for no reason
>>
Festival Plaza would have been IMMENSELY better if you could actually build and upgrade whatever you wanted, as opposed to begging for whatever scraps Grand Lord Sophocles deigns to toss your way

And FC collection sucks too, considering that everyone only does Type Matchup Missions, and you can just automatically lose out on 1/2 of the potential coins from that if enough people don't join in.
>>
The game wasn't designed for the 3DS. Sun and Moon were supposed to be Switch titles but Nintendo kept delaying it. That's why the bottom screen is lackluster and the online play wasn't designed with portability in mind.
>>
>>30382211
>How could GF fuck up

By being Gamefreak.
>>
>>30382211
>The grind
Red flag number one
>Exclusive facilities with -crucial- ev trainning stuff
Red flag number two.
>>
>>30382211
PSS wasn't perfect either though.
>Request battle
>The person is in the middle of a battle with a wild pokemon so they can't respond

Festival Plaza on the other hand... What the fuck is this mess.
>Here have boring minigames while you sit still doing nothing online
>You gotta level up your plaza to get good stuff
>To request something with another trainer go into the castle and talk to this one lady
>>
>>30382443
>PSS wasn't perfect either though.
>>Request battle
>>The person is in the middle of a battle with a wild pokemon so they can't respond
This was literally the only thing wrong with PSS. All GF had to do was update it so that you'd know if someone was in the middle of a battle or trade and it'd be perfect.

Why they got rid of it is beyond me. I fucked hate the Festival Plaza. Now I'm stuck doing shitty 3v3 random battles because it's a pain the ass to challenge random people online though Link Battle.
>>
>>30382443
>PSS wasn't perfect either though.

of course not. but instead of improving those flaws they do this festival shit. fucking shit music too
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.