[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the FUCK do you breed a pokemon with good ivs and evs this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Pokemon-Moon-Sun-Alolan-Dugtrio.jpg (100KB, 646x325px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon-Moon-Sun-Alolan-Dugtrio.jpg
100KB, 646x325px
How the FUCK do you breed a pokemon with good ivs and evs this gen? I keep hearing different things from everyone it almost sounds like no one truly knows.
By the way, should I run a jolly or adamant alola dugtrio?
>>
You sound new to competitive Pokémon so you obviously don't breed for evs
Anyways you need a destiny knot so that IVs are actually transferred to the child, without it you're basically just playing the lottery and hopping you get the exact combination you want
>>
>chain ~35 Dittos to get one with four guaranteed perfect IVs
>protip, have the first one transform into a Munchlax knowing only Recycle, then Trick a Leppa Berry onto it with a Kadabra or something
>do it again to get one with different perfect IVs
>if the second one you catch has too much overlap with your first, trade it with someone else in the same situation
>get to breeding

As for natures:
>catch a few Abra
>breed them without Everstone
>end up with Synchronisers of most/all natures after half an hoir
>>
>>30379682
Is Pressure preferred for chaining?
>>
>>30379610
>>30379682
Alright, so I guess that answers my iv question. What about evs how do I raise those up?
>>
>>30379755
You can use pelago, the avenue, or the old fashion way of beating the shit out of other Pokémon. The pelago is pretty slow so only use it if you don't have time or you're training multiple Pokémon at the same time, also it only trains one stat at a time so that sucks.
I haven't tried the drifblim bouncy house so I can't saying anything about that
Beating up wild Pokémon is usually a good choice especially if you have pokerus and one of the macho brace like items
>>
>>30379755
You'll need a couple things:
>pokérus
>power items
>adrenaline orb(s)
>a wild pokémon that gives the evs you want
Give pokérus and the power item to the pokémon you want to train, turn on the exp. share and start chaining the wild encounter.
There are countless detailed guides with all the exact numbers and the best encounters to chain, use google
>>
>>30379700
No. You don't want to use struggle at all.
>>
>>30379755
Power item got buff to +8 (they were +4 in the previous gen). Get those and pokerus as fast as possible.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.