[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

<Teleports behind you> HEY WANNA LEARN ABOUT MEGAEVOLUTION?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0319.jpg (49KB, 387x380px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0319.jpg
49KB, 387x380px
<Teleports behind you>
HEY WANNA LEARN ABOUT MEGAEVOLUTION? THEN WE HAVE TO BATTLE! YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR BEST MONS WITH YOU RIGHT NOW? TOO FUCKING BAD!
>>
>>30378306
>I always have my best mons
I didn't heal though...
>>
>>30378306
>Sucker Punch
nothin personnel kid
>>
>>30378306
Teleport behind THIS
*unzips dick*
>>
>>30378306
I was busy filling my dex, so had my catching pikemon, and 5 shitmons I was working on evolving. Thankfully I had saved recently so I just reset.
>>
>>30378306
So...it's just like how pokemon usually works? Okay.
>>
>>30378306
This. I was hardcore training some shitmons and they snuck up on me. Very out of place considering every other major fight in the game (sans elite 4) asks you if you are ready to fight. Luckily I had my lv 70 Mimikyu with me and was able to sweep with that.
>>
>>30378454
>Hey you just beat a really hard boss type character, time to fight Hau!
Fair enough.
>Any other time
Hey it's me a totem, wanna fight? Go heal/switch team
>Let's attack Aether Foundation! Even though your attacking us, there's a chick over there that will heal your mons and let you use a PC
>In between battles your team will magically be healed
A certain precedence has been set then suddenly
THIS
FAGGOT
SHOWS
UP
>>
Is there anyone that actually beat Sina on the first encounter?
>>
>>30378573
>Had torracat and makuhita
Ice isn't a very strong type.
>>
The entirety of postgame Poni was one hell of a gauntlet.

A gauntlet I was probably supposed to do after I caught the UBs.

It was pretty funny seeing Mina challenge me with the team she just battled me with.
>>
>>30378537
Well yeah, this is more like a return to the old ways. Which is expected in post-game.
>>
File: 768Golisopod_Dream.png (74KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
768Golisopod_Dream.png
74KB, 300x300px
Sup
>>
>>30378306
I swept Dexio's shit with my Mimikyu. Felt good, man.
>>
>>30378306
>/vp/ complains about 1 pokemon trainers, to easy
>/vp/ gets a 5 mon trainer and complains about it being too hard

which is it?
>>
>>30378833
It's the classic /vp/ is one person meme
>>
>>30378883
but we are
>>
>>30378306
>Dexio says he wants to show me mega evolution.
>he doesn't even bother to Mega Evolve Alakazam as I OHKO Alakazam.

For what purpose?
>>
File: IMG_0777.gif (972KB, 400x223px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0777.gif
972KB, 400x223px
>>30378306
>making way to battle tree with one good mon and 5 ones I was just leveling up, all 35 or below.
>figure battle tree will be its own miniature town with a healing place
>Blue and Red come right the fuck out of nowhere and OHKO everything I had with Alakazam
Whyyyyyyy.
>>
>>30378833
>/vp/ is one person

Anyway it's not so much about the fight being too hard, I enjoyed the difficulty. It's more about how spontaneous it is and you can't just back out to get prepared. Considering I was trying to train some weaker mons in the Poni Wilds when they showed up it was annoying that I couldn't have predicted it or delayed the fight
>>
>>30378306
The fuckers Gary Oak'd you.
>>
>>30378306
There should be more fights like this.
>>
>>30379549
it's post game, did someone need to hold your hand in ruby/saphire when latios/latias appeared?
>>
>>30378776
This
>>
File: STAB Payback.png (107KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
STAB Payback.png
107KB, 500x500px
>>30378306
NO FUCK YOU AND YOUR M-ALAKAZAM
>>
>>30379697
That's not even comparable.

Regardless I'm not saying the Dexio fight was too hard, it just caught me off guard
>>
I had a level 67 Decidueye with me and I OHKO every Pokemon he had except alakazam, which instead of just using spirit shackle, I z-moved him and OHKO after he used full heal. It wasn't that bad.
>>
>>30378306
But I did have them with me when I wanted to explore the rest of the island. It was a un fight but ultimately not a big problem.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.