[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lusamine has decided to make you into her new daughter and is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

Lusamine has decided to make you into her new daughter and is going to dress you up as your favourite ultra beast.

Which ultra beast do you want to look like?

What girly outfit are you going to wear?
>>
Celesteela

>tfw Lusamine has Wicke fatten me up to a 30 foot tall, 2000+ lb pear shape with a beautiful slender face and neck
>>
File: 1480286826576.png (586KB, 539x635px) Image search: [Google]
1480286826576.png
586KB, 539x635px
>>30378259
Xurkitree, so a clone of Our Boy I guess
>>
>>30378259
>implying she gives you any choice
bahaha!
>>
>>30378381
Mommy is feeling generous today, so choose wisely.
>>
>>30378259
Do you think Lusamine dressed up Lilie after Nihilego? Or Nihilego took that form after eating Mohn's memories of Lilie?
>>
>>30378259
>buzzwole
spot me
>>
>>30378259
pheromosa. :^)
>>
Buzzwole.
>tfw you expect her to make you work your ass out and become HUGE
>she just removes your teeth so you can only eat from a straw and gives you some red clothing
thanks, mom
>>
>>30378259
Kartana
Probably some sort of white and long, big sleeved blouse, V-neck with gold stripes next to it. White skinny jeans with orange diamonds printed on it, one on each leg
>>
>>30378381
she'll give you a choice since you willingly want to dress like a Ultra Beast
>>
Was there any indicator that she had seen any other UBs aside from the jellyfish? I don't really remember them giving any names about when her husband turned into a bean farmer
>>
>>30378481
It's made pretty explicit that Lusamine dressed Lillie like Nihilego.
>>
>>30378712
Kek
>>
File: 1478595702654.jpg (880KB, 1325x1591px) Image search: [Google]
1478595702654.jpg
880KB, 1325x1591px
>>30378872
why do you think she looks like Pheromosa?
no one would bother putting gel to their hair everyday to keep their hair like this
>>
I want mommy to fatten me up into a Guzzlord!

> constantly stuffs you with cakes while teasing you
> uses Aether science to increase your appetite
> dotes on you while rubbing your belly
>>
>>30379044
>no one would bother putting gel to their hair everyday to keep their hair like this
I'm too lazy to do it, but there are countless characters in the series you could say this about which have no vague connection to a pokemon. She was clearly meant to come off as very vain
>>
>>30379044
Here I was thinking she dressed like Arceus
>>
>>30379091
>mom made me drink something
>feel sleepy
>zzzzzzzz
>wake up
>my tummy has a big hole in it
thanks mom
>>
>>30379131
That does explain the pee stain on her skirt
>>
>>30379179
Sad_Guzzlord_face.png
>>
Nihilego I guess.

I didn't like the other UBs.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.