[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>main interest beyond pokemon is laying in other people's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: Cj84PQsVEAAM9B4[1].png (222KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Cj84PQsVEAAM9B4[1].png
222KB, 500x500px
>main interest beyond pokemon is laying in other people's beds and sniffing them

Are these the most bizarre trainers yet?
>>
They talk about beds like food experts talk about food.
>>
i'd rather have the option to cum in lillie and ilima's shoes when they aren't around
>>
Yeah, that was some weird shit.
But nothing will be weirder than the Mr. Bonding saga.
>>
I was so disappointed when every important NPC stopped having a bed I could lie on past the second island.

I wanted to know how MC felt about Sophocles' couch, Acerola's bunkbed, and Nanu's wherever he sleeps, damn it.
>>
>>30378253
>can sniff people's beds
>can't sit on chairs

WHY DOES GAME FREAK REMOVE FEATURES
>>
>>30378679
>Mr. Bonding in XY
>creepy guy, talks like some kind of cult leader
>Mr. Bonding in ORAS
>mfw no face when
>>
I'll probably remember the blank stare and constant smile more than the bed thing, but that was pretty interesting in its own way
>>
>>30378721
>the blank stare and constant smile
This.
They are so unbelievable creepy.

Wormhole? Smile
Aether is evil? Smile
Evil woman is fused with Cthulu? Smile
Lillie ships for Kanto? Smile

Smile. Smile. Smile. Smile. Smile. Smile. Smile. Smile. Smile. Smile. Smile. Smile. Smile. Smile. Smile. Smile. Smile. Smile. Smile. Smile. Smile. Smile. Smile. Smile. Smile. Smile. Smile. Smile. Smile. Smile. Smile. Smile. Smile. Smile. Smile. Smile.
>>
File: IMG_2594.jpg (36KB, 603x412px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2594.jpg
36KB, 603x412px
>>30378253
I actually do this
Probably because i sleep in a cage
>>
File: yw.jpg (25KB, 247x247px) Image search: [Google]
yw.jpg
25KB, 247x247px
>>30378703
Why do you want to sniff chairs ?
>>
>>30378766
So how's your first day here?
>>
>>30378885
Smile.
>>
>>30378253
>main interest beyond pokemon is laying in other people's beds and sniffing them

This was my favourite sidequest.

Actually, the constant bed smelling reminded me of playing Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters
>>
>>30379002

Do you sniff beds in that too? What does that have to do with ghost hunting?
>>
File: main_visual02.jpg (266KB, 1000x859px) Image search: [Google]
main_visual02.jpg
266KB, 1000x859px
>>30379022

An odd little visual novel/puzzle game about having a Ghostbusters style part time job/school club in Tokyo. It was a fun little game, each mission is set up like an episode of a show with opening and closing credits and everything.

But the relevant thing is that instead of the usual dialogue/decision choices being text you had a touch/taste/sight/smell/listen wheel mixed with an emotion wheel to decide what you'd do, leading to a main character that does things like licking walls sadly to the bewilderment of your colleagues.

I should play it again
>>
>>30379183

I'm sold. Revving up that credit card.
>>
>>30379221
I think theres a remastered edition out now too, have fun confusing everyone you meet with constant unwarranted physical contact and emotionally sniffing at things
>>
File: 1477192454697.gif (401KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1477192454697.gif
401KB, 320x180px
>>30378721
They're based as fuck. They know they're so strong that nothing stands a chance against them. Nothing even fazes them. They know they have the power to turn any situation into a favorable one.
>>
What do you think Acerola's bed smells like?
>>
>>30379813
Dried piss
>>
>>30379833
Rude.
>>
>>30379813
sweat and cum
>>
>>30379841
She seems like that weird bitch who secretly still wets the bed
>>
>>30379861
She's like 7 years old, isn't she?
>>
You never get to smell Olivia's bed, the protag only comments on how hard it is.
>>
>>30379904
Olivia... Olivia had a hard life.
>>
>>30379417
>Lillie is screaming at her mom
>Meanwhile your face is just a :^)
>>
>>30379910
Maybe she should get a better mattress
>>
>>30380188
That was one situation where it was appropriate. Seeing Lillie grow up and stand for herself made me smile too.
>>
>>30378703
You can sit in chairs just not all of them.
>>
>>30378721
All this time the ultra beast were not the actual eldritch horror it was us!
>>
>>30378253
Literally me
>>
>>30378721
Honestly I just find that fucking hilarious every time. I'm sort of inclined to believe it's intentional but I don't know.
>>
>>30380426
Man, it was so less noticeable in Kalos because nobody ever emoted, but seeing this unwavering, blank smile among so many animated and lively people is hilarious. It reminds me of those japanese comics of Lyra performing ridiculous feats of inhuman strength and killing shit with that same expression.
>>
>>30378766
>Lily leaves for Kanto
>Finally shows emotion

Would've made game so beautiful.
>>
>>30379904
>>30379910
>no Sun/Moon 2 where you come back years later and Olivia is happier than ever

>protag lays in her bed
>"The springs are worn down, and you imagine nobody gets much sleep on this bed!"
>>
>>30380703
....because the Stufful evolved into a Bewear and weights too much to play on it normally, right?
>>
>>30379417
Without glasses they just don't really seem all there, but if you get sunglasses it's pretty great
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.