[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw any normal person would've left the criminal scum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1478013166620.jpg (27KB, 380x350px) Image search: [Google]
1478013166620.jpg
27KB, 380x350px
>tfw any normal person would've left the criminal scum to rot in Ultra Space especially since she didn't give a shit about coming back

What was the point of saving Mommy?
>>
They say never stick your dick in crazy, but goddamn are hot psycho women my Achilles heel.
>>
Talk to Gladion in postgame and you'll know there was a reason as to why she became so obsessed.

Love is a sad thing.
>>
>>30377146
t. never experienced love
kys neckbeard
>>
>>30377169
>Sticking your dick in used goods

>>30377219
Yes but there was no point in saving her
>>
>>30377492
Exactly. In fact she says it too.

The only reason you save her is because Lillie doesn't want to lose another person.
>>
>>30377232
That didn't answer my question.
>>
>>30377146
"Normal" people actually would save their parents even if they were dicks, not like you would know about how human interactions work anyway
>>
>>30378145
Wtf? Lusamine isn't the MC's mom you autist.
>>
File: sonic the losshog.png (22KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
sonic the losshog.png
22KB, 800x800px
>>30377492
>Yes but there was no point in saving her

Lusamine was sick. Mentally unhinged by the disappearance of her husband, exacerbated by Nihilego venom's psychoactive components. At worst, she belongs in a mental hospital for the rest of her life, under supervision while attempts at recovery stutter and fail.

Morality isn't about being rewarded. There is no reward inherent in saving Lusamine. She very well could recover and still hate her children and want to deep freeze a living dex worth of Pokemon.

The death penalty is barbaric, and that's essentially what leaving her in Ultra Space would have done.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.