[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to alternate dimension to pick up the cosmog of the opposite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 790Cosmoem_Dream.png (59KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
790Cosmoem_Dream.png
59KB, 300x300px
>go to alternate dimension to pick up the cosmog of the opposite game
>doesn't evolve into opposing legendary you don't have

Why do I need 2 lunalas?
>>
Because someone gets two Solgaleos.

Trade it you dumbass.
>>
>not evolving it during the day in the day world
>>
If only you had a friend. With two Solgaleos.
>>
>>30376273
> Seriously this autistic
>>
>>30376310
>Not knowing that it doesnt work like that
>>
do u wanna trade? i have two solgaleos :^(
>>
>>30376273
If you have access to PkHex, you can just change it to Solgaleo and change the origin game to Sun, you'll have a legit Solgaleo
>>
>>30376723
What is the day world even good for besides getting cosmog? Seriously. Everything there is exactly the same except for the Day/Night and Lake/Altar of the Sun/Moon. I was really hoping for some post game content in there
>>
>>30377514
Endless day or endless night.
>>
>>30376273
have a friend with Sun evolve it
>>
>Trade it
>Still can't have a living dex
>>
>>30377514
Some Pokemon don't evolve unless they're are in day/night, so you get to evolve then whenever instead of waiting.
>>
>>30377580
>Still can't have a living dex
Getting a living dex; with each form; in XY was a piece of piss, only thing that was really annoying was the different Vivilion forms.

This is going to be the toughest mission to complete this gen, no doubt about it.

Here's hoping some of the spare legendaries from previous games are still worth something on the gts.
>>
>>30377673
>Getting the opposite box legendary
>The toughest mission of the gen
Are you fucking kidding me
>>
>>30377673
But I already finished mine.
>>
>>30376273
Dear GF: Can you fucking turn legendaries from past games into regular ass Pokemon, and let them evolve and breed? And while you're at it, can you fucking fix everything that makes no fucking sense with your stupid breeding system?
>>
>>30377896
Nigga I would need a Cosmog, Cosmoem, Lunala and Solgaleo all at once for a living dex.
You realize how fucking stupid people on GTS are?
>>
>>30376273
Well, there's this feature called "Trade"
Sad that you don't have any friend to trade with
>>
>>30376273
It's hard to be lonely.
>>
>>30377961
Does the 6IV Ditto scam still work?
>>
>>30378263
>>30377961
Oh shit, never mind. Forgot you can't put personal messages this gen anymore.
>>
>>30377961
Yeah.
It's fucking easy dude.
Do you realize what kids will trade for a Garchomp?
>>
>>30377961
>You realize how fucking stupid people on GTS are?
Really stupid. I got a cosmog for a togetic.
And another for a pikachu.
And a type:null for jangmo-o.
Kids are dumb.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.