[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Defend him and his Dream ball aegislash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 371
Thread images: 39

File: IMG_0687.jpg (44KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0687.jpg
44KB, 300x450px
Defend him
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with creating semi legal Pokemon with pkhex.
>>
I'm not going to defend a cheater, even if it is "harmless"
>>
idk him but his aegislash was 100% legit besides the ball?
whatever?
>>
>>30373866
Something is either legitimate or not. You can't say it's only partially legitimate.
>>
>>30373896
He just did and he's right tho
>>
File: tjhenryyoshi.jpg (36KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
tjhenryyoshi.jpg
36KB, 900x900px
>>30373896
>>
>>30373896
"He only won cus his ball was different looking"

Idiot.
>>
>>30373785
Literally not against the rules.
No, really. Read the rules PDF. Nothing forbidding hacked parents.
>>
>>30373785
He looks like he touches little kids
>>
>>30373785
The stats were within its limitations. What is there to defend, that he didn't play bicycle simulator to get it?
>>
if you're going to go through the trouble of cheating, why not at least cheat in a way where it's not so blatantly obvious you'll get caught?

don't make any pokemon shiny and have them all come out of regular pokeballs for start.
>>
>>30373997
see >>30373942
>>
>>30373997
if youre going to not get punished at all why hide it, going to my next tourney with all hexperfect shiny in cherish balls.
>>
>>30374029
>cherish balls
THAT is actually against the rules
>>
>>30373941
This is competitive between those who did the work, no steroids or shortcuts regardless
>>
>>30373955
Exactly. You have to do the training.
>>
Dream Ball Aegislash is legal now, breed with a Dream Ball Probopass for a 50/50 shot at it.
>>
>>30373955
He did do that though; he just bred it from a hacked one.
>>
>>30374116
Prove it. The rules let him use whatever balls he wanted. Isn't that right?

Why not shove it in the face of those idiots by wagging that ball around?

I bet you voted Hillary.
>>
It's been apparent for years that people entering the championships use injected mons. The competitive Pokemon scene is a complete joke, full of pathetic losers who cheat at a childrens game.
>>
>>30374133
>double nutsack
Gay af
>>
They're well aware of the huge "cheating" / "hacking" problem in competitive which is why getting a legit competitive-ready team together has gotten easier and easier every gen.

I put those in quotes because seriously, he's not advantaged himself in any real way by putting Aegislash in a dream ball.

Also, if fucking Kaphotics can put together a more cohesive legality checker than the people who made the games then I don't really blame people for exploiting it.
>>
The problem isn't that people use injected mons but that Gamefreak does nothing to fix the problem, so anyone choosing to play legit is actually hindering himself.
>>
>>30373896
Legitimacy actually has three parts to it. The legality of the Pokemon, the method of obtaining the Pokemon, and the use of that Pokemon after. And together, this forms one legitimate Pokemon.
>>
>>30374209
It isn't advantage by this point, it's doing the work. You don't just get away with not going through the work.
>>
>>30374209
The quotes around cheating are fine but injecting literally involves hacking your system to break the save encryption.

Unless he just hacks on a different system and trades them over, but still, it's literally hacking.
>>
>>30373785
Why would I defend a faggot?

t. an injector
>>
>>30374261
He still isn't advantaged in any way. You aren't automatically a good player by genning yourself a team.

That said, I do agree somewhat. It's bullshit how practically everyone in competitive cheats, especially these days when there's really no reason to anymore.
>>
>>30374225
Calm down, sperglord.
>>
>>30374319
Fuck off henry
>>
>>30374299
Lazy fucking shit
>>30374310
You're pretending to be a trainer and you can't even fucking train
>>
>>30374310
>when there's really no reason to anymore
Uh, it saves you a TON of time to inject, and you can actually try out things quicker?
>inb4 Showdown
Showdown isn't an official program, so an unofficial solution to a problem within an official game is not the best solution. The best solution would be an official solution, and GameFreak is still shit at making competitive Pokemon easy for everyone to understand and get into. Competitive Pokemon has been a fucking mess for many, many years now.
>>
>>30374331
>Henry
You got the wrong tank engine, faggot.
>>
>>30374337
>You're pretending to be a trainer

Actually literally every competitive player I've seen refers to themselves as Pokemon Battlers, not Trainers.
They don't like to train Pokemon, they like to battle.
>>
>>30374337
t. autismo
>>
>>30374337
>Lazy fucking shit
Yes, because I'm sure you have a job, don't you anon? I'm sure you don't just sit around playing Pokemon, eating cheetos and touching yourself all day. Surely not. And definitely not in your mum's basement.

Retard.
>>
>>30374344
>>30374354
Should it be for trainers, not battlers?
>>30374359
This is competition between real people, you better put in the effort or you get knee capped
>>
>>30374344
Assuming you do it all alone, yes, it can take a long time.

Get in on the trade economy, and it's a joke. People give away shit with 4-5 maxed out IVs regularly.
>>
>>30374370
You can't enter a real competition with real people and not do the real work you are claiming you have done to get there, holy shit you aren't human.
>>
>>30374390
lol obviously you can because people do it all the fucking time in this scenario
>>
>>30374376
The IVs aren't even the problem, with gen 7 it's now getting HA Pokemon. Holy FUCKING shit, try to get a Regenerator Mareanie on your own... just go ahead.

But yeah, again, trading solves that too.
>>
>>30373785
What if he had an exact copy of the aegislash lying around, but in a normal ball? Then he would've done the work, and gutten to satisfy his balltism all at once
>>
>>30374394
Because of complacency, fix your attitude
>>
>>30374375
>>30374390
You put in the effort to learn the skills of battling and to try out different move sets and such. You can't just copy/paste sets from Smogon and suddenly be the best. That's not how it works.

Trying to defend mindless grinding (which, by the way, I've done thousands of hours of in my lifetime, so I don't feel bad injecting at this point) is just pathetic. You can't just inject and be the best. Retards.

>>30374376
And how many of those are injected or made with injected dittos? Besides, what if I want to nickname it myself or have my OT on it?

Use your brain, anon.
>>
File: Bear with me for a second.jpg (79KB, 620x576px) Image search: [Google]
Bear with me for a second.jpg
79KB, 620x576px
>>30374375
>This is competition between real people, you better put in the effort or you get knee capped

Oh yeah, the Pokefan mafia's gonna break your legs.

Buddy, simmer down and stop trying to be "menacing."
>>
>>30374397
But how do other people get them? Sure, some will grind, but most will inject.

Injecting is fine as long as you don't make a hackfuck job of it. Create a completely legit-looking Pokemon that can't be distinguished from the real deal, and I say it's fine.
>>
>>30374405
Grinding is the game. You enter a competition based on said game, what is missing here
>>
>>30374402
>fix your attitude
And here I thought /vp/ couldn't get any more autistic.
>>30374422
Your brain. The game isn't grinding. But apparently you don't know what the meaning of "grinding" even is.
>>
>>30374416
Be a real competitor, for once in your life. Lie cheat and steal through life so far, just give it a try?
>>
>>30374422
>Grinding is the game.

Actually catching them all and playing with your friends is the game. It's why catching them all requires trading with friends.
>>
>>30374420
Out of sight, out of mind.

When I trade a Pokemon, I literally cannot tell if it's hacked or came from hacked parents or not. When I hack it myself, I know for a fact it's hacked.
>>
>>30374442
Cease your autism.
>>
>>30374449
So then the problem is that you have a guilty conscience. If that bothers you, that's a (You) problem. It doesn't bother me, so I couldn't care less what anyone else things, either.
>>
>>30374434
Raising your pokémon. Taking them to competition to show them off. Sure you are good at battling, but aren't you empty? It is about your pokémon, not you.
>>
The ones who care about people using injected pokemon in VGC are always the worst players.
>>
>>30374442
I don't inject mons, because I don't play competitive. I like Pokemon for the fun little journey through a new region with new pokemon to catch and befriend. I'm just saying; you're not doing yourself any favours in trying to prove the superiority of your argument by acting like a hyperbolic moron who has the same grammatical capability and sentence structure of something that still has thumbs on its feet.
>>
>>30374451
It is called integrity.
>>
>>30373785
t.verlisyfag
>>
>>30374140
No that's not how it works, it's only a 50/50 chance of either parent if both are the same species
>>
>>30374476
>superiority of your argument
Rules of official tournaments don't include, "have some fucking dignity" because it should be a given.
>>
>>30374477
No, it's autism. You can barely word a sentence without sounding like English isn't even your second language but more like your forth or fifth.

If you can't put in the effort to convey your argument like and adult, why should anyone put in the effort to not inject?
>>
>>30374458
Maybe it's a conscience problem, but when I open up my save file on PKHeX and I have all of that power I quickly realize I can really do anything with it, and then the point of playing the games simply vanish in my mind.

It's also a pragmatic issue, because if I have that power, then why the fuck would I ever do anything in-game ever again? Why even catch Pokemon? Why enjoy the systems in the game? With a save editor there's no need, with the reward out of the picture my enjoyment plummets. I like catching, breeding, training Pokemon and watching my collection grow as I build powerful teams, but then again I'm not a competitive player, rated Battle Spot and casual wi-fi 6v6s is the farthest I go.

I completely understand why people hack in Pokemon though, they don't care about the parts of the game that I do.
>>
>>30374495
Nice ad hominem, now, about raising your own pokémon?
>>
>>30373785
But who's attacking him for that? Verlisfurryguy?
>>
>>30374466
I guess I don't care about you as a player, but an in-game trainer. Call it autism but this is the game.
>>
>>30373785
No. If you're going to hack for an official competition, have the fucking forethought and humility to not have a blatantly obvious tell, even if it's purely aesthetic.
You fucked up and deserve the backlash.
>>
>>30374546
This.

The ball didn't give him an advantage, but he still went on an official tournament that forbids hacking and blatantly got caught by being a retard, so he should be mocked.
>>
>>30373785
tbqh I know a lot of "competitive" players that don't give a shit about in-game, and is not hard to find someone that probably don't know about balls and that.
>>
>>30374546
Play your fucking game instead of writing your own shit in fucking hell you losers won't even play the game you're playing correctly

I'm mad you only pretend to care, you don't have the time as if you forgot you are trying to make this time last
>>
>>30373785
The design of your pokeball doesn't make you a great battler, it's how you play the fucking game.

Also
who the fuck would want to win a battle because the opponent's pokemon had bad IVs?
>>
>>30374554
They don't take his fucking rewards away for not actually going through the fucking work? Winning is only half the battle
>>
>>30374573

I just feel bad for the few little shits out there who actually grinded for good pokemon and tried to compete fairly only to be knocked out by this fucker who didn't even bother to try or even pretend to try to have legit pokemon.

this doesn't affect me at all, I just have sympathy for people who really wanted to showcase their in-game accomplishments while also showcasing their battle skills/strategy only to be completely wrecked by guys like him who cheat and copypaste their team
>>
>>30374590
Why did the battle matter more than how he got his pokémon? Am I fucking mistaken about what Pokémon is supposed to be? The fact you are making pokémon, no matter how legit, is wrong? You catch your pokémon, end of story.
>>
File: ray.png (69KB, 440x860px) Image search: [Google]
ray.png
69KB, 440x860px
It was 2 years ago, why bring it up now.
>>
>>30374617
YES you don't just fuck over real people, there's something called, "sportsmanship" I think. I'm pretty sure. Thank you.
>>
>>30374617
I get your point and it's valid, but in a competition such as the VGC where the level of play is the highest, people who wanted to show their ingame accomplishments and were good enough to be in there would be turbo autists who have the guts to soft reset for weeks for a 5IV legendary or to breed a full 6IV team including some sets with the right Hidden Power.

That's the barrier of entry, and if hacking didn't exist you would STILL get that kind of team on VGC, because it is a worldwide competition for top tier players.
You're right that hacking does fuck up casual in-game battlers on general wi-fi though, but not VGC.
>>
>>30374649
if hacking didn't exist would we know about IVs
>>
>>30374666
Yes Satan.

Especially since the games outright tell you about it since I think gen 5.
>>
i dont care if he used hacked pokemon because who the fuck would spend hours to breed when it isnt fun and it doesnt use any strategy. its just a long autistic process. but he said he doesnt play in game, so he is literally autistic
>>
File: 1434568819406.png (20KB, 267x367px) Image search: [Google]
1434568819406.png
20KB, 267x367px
>Literally upset over a pokeball

Balltism threads exist, you know.
>>
>>30374666

we would question why an EV trained pokemon with the same nature can have different stats
>>
>>30374649
You know what the answer is, since we have Showdown for highest competition the real life contest has to be a race and then a battle. Start the game fresh, after a period link up and battle
>>
>>30374620
>Doesn't know the difference between a Dusk ball and a Dream ball
Is he retarded?
>>
>>30374402
The players aren't the ones who are complacent, it's GF/Nintendo.

If blatantly illegal things get past their hack checks on a regular basis, it means they're fine with turning a blind eye to illegitimate Pokemon.

It's on them to fix this first and foremost.
>>
>>30374731
Like Path of Exile leagues?

Could be an interesting concept, but wouldn't work outside a MMO environment. As it is the only competition that can happen in Pokemon is battling, and anything outside the battles themselves is not monitored or part of the competition.
>>
>>30374719
You wouldn't know of EVs either, growth may be randomized.
>>
>>30374619
Because the prep-work of hatching eggs and throwing balls. is completely irrelevant to how well you do in a competition.

It's not a matter of "did the battle matter more than how he got them"
The battle is actually the only thing that matters.

>>30374632
>>30374617

I have been breeding and soft-resetting since DP was released, and i still do (i partially still bother only because it's easy AF now, in DP it takes about 80ish hours just to get a semi-flawless egg) And in X/Y it takes what, 3-4 hours? a day to get a 6iv? And a dedicated week for a 6IV shiny?

I personally only breed because i like the feeling of being the owner of my pokemon. And knowng they are "pure" if you know what i mean.

But i certainly never gave a shit about what others did. even when i was just a 14yr old kiddo i didn't.

I understand some might get mad, but why the fuck would you.
>>
>>30374620
And I'm sure that the person who traded it to him is definitely not himself.
>>
why does this complete fuckign retard think that him not playing in game is an excuse? how hard is it to look up what balls it can be in? its easy to change the ball with powersaves or just inject again
>>
>>30374745
>don't blame me when you don't stop me
(you)
>>
>>30374757

good point. so people would autistically train dozens of pokemon to see which turned out the best for competitive
>>
>>30374776
Yeah, literally how it works here. thanks for the (you) btw.
>>
>>30374765
Because you have to do all that boring stuff for it to be fair, because that is the nature of the game. That is what you are expected to do. Don't like it, don't play.
>>
>>30374757

https://youtu.be/dBkmFyBJwPo?t=8m9s

There are many ways to figure that out, but nice try.
>>
File: 1479272163637.png (147KB, 457x457px) Image search: [Google]
1479272163637.png
147KB, 457x457px
>>30374620
>I'm in the top tiers of the premiere worldwide championship for this game but I don't even play it LOL, what the fuck is a Pokeball LMAO I have 60 hours in this fucking game I dunno xDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>30374821

you aren't in charge of who plays and who doesn't. how can you blame people who want to speed up a menial process to get to the part of the game that involves strategy?
>>
File: 1456861845762.jpg (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1456861845762.jpg
25KB, 300x300px
>People still anal-damaged about Dream Ball Aegislash

Holy shit give it a fucking rest already.
>>
>>30374757
As soon as someone levels up entirely fighting zubats or some shit they'd have noticed something is up
>>
>>30374765
>competition.
>It's not a matter of "did the battle matter more than how he got them"
>The battle is actually the only thing that matters.
The battle is between folks who are pretending they have done all this pretend work they didn't even pretend do
Why pretend if you aren't serious? Because you just want to win. Win something else.
>>
Why do people who don't even like Pokemon get invested in it competitively? I love comp battling, but it's one of the shittiest, RNG dictated forms of high level competition out there.
>>
>>30374848
the only thing that triggers me is how he can be this bad at hacking.
>>
>>30374826
No no, the game is way better if you think your pokémon randomly grows
>>
>>30374861
>but it's one of the shittiest, RNG dictated forms of high level competition out there.
Hearthstone?
>>
I am for injecting but at least do it PROPERLY. hes a fucking moron if he uses the fact that he has 60 hours in game as an excuse.
>>
It should have been a love ball desu
>>
Why dream ball it doesnt even match at all
>>
>>30374860
No, the battle is between folks who are there to battle, and what you did 6 months prior is nobodys business. Some people prefer hatching eggs and grinding the ladder on showdown to make up for lost time.

some would prefer jerking off for 12 hours, inject some mons and then summon their shiny Fug'n friends on the battle spot.

what happens in the competition is what matters, nobody should give a shit about your pokemon in an official competition.

they should be checked if your ball is legal, if your stats are legal, if your EV's don't exceed 510 total and you're not carrying a full team of shiny legendaries.

you make it sound like shitters come to show off their cool mons that literally everyone else in that hall are carrying, rather than actually do battles.
>>
>>30374861
If you're talking about >>30374620 it's probably less that he doesn't like it and more that it was the best clumsy lie he could come up with. I mean I don't really care that much about pokehex or whatever, but I have a really hard time imagining he is actually that unaware of the details of the game if he chooses to use his time playing it in competitions in the first place.
>>
>>30374963
Okay Bizarro, act like this is any other game and not one where we love and care for pokémon
>>
>>30374463
>>30374477
Autism in its final form.
>>
>>30374495
This.

>>30374506
Fuck off, Verlisify, you autistic sperglord piece of shit.
>>
File: look_laugh.jpg (10KB, 268x200px) Image search: [Google]
look_laugh.jpg
10KB, 268x200px
>>30374995
>we love and care for pokémon
Autism confirmed.
>>
>>30375010
Competition is sick, this is the age of cooperation
>>
>>30375010
Sportsmanship is in the dictionary I believe
>>30375032
>>30375038
>>
>>30375038
I seriously can't tell if you are trolling or actually this autistic.
>>
File: not_even_bait.jpg (31KB, 625x626px)
not_even_bait.jpg
31KB, 625x626px
>>30375051
>Pokemon
>sportsmanship
>injecting Pokemon
>not sportsmanship
End yourself.
>>
>>30374963
This is a tournament where you bring your Gameboy, correct? So it is assumed you played the game properly and not in any way that would void the warranty? Well it is the organization for being so shitty
>>
>>30375076
Injecting doesn't void your warranty, and if you're any good at doing it, no one can even tell that you've injected. The retards who get caught, like the one in OP's post, are just that - retards.
>>
>>30375055
Competition is literally useless now that you are self aware. I mean you don't want your head bashed in, do you? Don't support competition as a concept.
>>
>>30375087
Why do it? If you aren't training pokémon, why are you making up pokémon to battle? You seriously, truly just care about the feeling of winning?
>>
>>30374573
He doesn't even play the game himself
>>
File: 1378625263873.gif (974KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
1378625263873.gif
974KB, 450x338px
>>30375116
>>
>>30375116
There was 10 grand on the line, of course it's about winning.
>>
>>30373785
Jesus christ he wore those clothes in public.

A U T I S M
>>
>>30375148
>normal hoodie
>autism
>>
>>30375116
Obviously it's about winning but people who hack don't deserve to win no matter how good they are. It's one of the reasons I stopped trying to battle competitively it's just not worth the effort if everyone else is just going to cheat.
>>
>>30375148
Oh no, a hoodie and black pants.

What a loser!
>>
>>30374620
He literally doesn't even play the fucking game
>>
>>30374963
Frankly I think you're a complete shit head for thinking like that. It's basically the same argument as using steroids only nobody gives a shit because it's a children's game played on a toy. Fair competition is supposed to be built on the premise that both parties are following the same set of rules. The reality though is that it's pretty clear that the people who run the tournaments don't really give a shit, and it seems like they really try their hardest to make competition in the game a joke, so of course it's the norm. Fortunately the games have added enough convenience features in the last 2 gens that there's not a huge disadvantage to not cheating. If nothing else it's kind of nice that pokehex and that sort of thing incentivize GF to put things like hyper training or visible IVs in the game in the first place
>>
File: 1477547934513.png (225KB, 400x510px) Image search: [Google]
1477547934513.png
225KB, 400x510px
Natures and Abilities was a mistake, and so is the generation that introduced them. So much for """""""""depth"""""""""
>>
>>30375144
So mister dream ball kept it, because oops it was about the battle and not the game he doesn't play. Doesn't the money go to someone who played the game, in the end, what was the whole point of it. These are humans. Pale compared to what they once were.
>>
>>30375191
Except steroids actually give an advantage as they push the human body past the legal peak
>>
>>30375230
But it is still within that body's limit, not like those fucking robolegs
>>
>>30375193
But variation does add depth so long as there aren't overtly better choices. Hidden abilities were a mistake though. They should have just replaced shitty abilities the right way
>>
>>30375253
But it's not within the limits you could achieve without taking steroids.
Steroids take the body past it's 'natural' peak
whereas injecting mons makes them the exact same as if you were to breed them
>>
>>30373785
That rat face is so much younger here, I can't be as mad
>>
>>30375191
>A tournament certified Pokemon in a ball that was hacked with no advantages over the others at all

Gee, can't imagine why they wouldn't stop him. How dare he have a different BALL. Fucking Hitler 2.0 clearly.
>>
File: it's_time_to_stop.gif (858KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
it's_time_to_stop.gif
858KB, 480x270px
>>30375092
>>30375116
>>30375168
>>30375191
>>
>>30375165
It was brown it looked like it had ears
>>
File: 1478135990160.jpg (19KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
1478135990160.jpg
19KB, 500x475px
>>30373928
>>30374225
>>30374331
>>30373896
kek

>>30374319
>not getting it
>>
>>30375302
Are we going in circles now, or did you just jump in?
>>
>>30375345
Not getting what? How autistic you and most everyone else in this thread are?
>>
>>30374225
Was this the official ruling? Two out of three?
>>
>>30375349
We've been going in circles this whole time, because redshit invaded and they want us to sample their downy powers.
>>
>>30375349
I represent DreamGate.
>>
>>30375302
>>30375375
Okay, so the situation is this: we don't care if it was a legitimate battle, he didn't go through the turmoil he should have
>>
>>30375165
>>30375171
Learn how to dress properly with clothes that fit well and look decent you sloppy autistic fucks
>>
File: 1362336489537.gif (963KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
1362336489537.gif
963KB, 500x200px
>>30375396
>We don't care about the actual specifics, we just wanted to see more drama.
>>
>>30375396
>he didn't go through the turmoil he should have
>we
Fuck off, autismo. You're the only one who gives a fuck that he didn't actually put in work to get it (something you can't prove, by the way - he might have done so, then changed the ball afterwards).
>>
>>30375457
The specifics, yes. Not just battle for the sake of battle and pretending to care about money. Why is it so important if they just give it away
>>
>>30375483
Jesus Christ anon, no one gives a flying fuck. So you're salty because you were stupid enough to spend hundreds of hours breeding your perfect Pikmin when someone injected a perfect one in five minutes instead. Boohoo, cry moar, and fuck off.
>>
>>30375483
A tournament IS a battle for the sake of battling, Why are you arguing against your own points?
>>
>>30375468
How could he just change his ball, unsanctioned methods? But no they don't force you, and you choose not to. I tell you to be a better person, you call me autistic
Your better off using, "good as in tasty"
>>
>>30375496
The majority did it, autistic injectors are the minority
>>
File: se-jun-park.jpg (69KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
se-jun-park.jpg
69KB, 200x200px
Let's see you try and defend this faggot's Magmar
>>
>>30375528
I'm saying that just because the ball was hacked, that doesn't mean the Pokemon wasn't hacked.

>>30375544
And you have proof? No, of course you don't. The only autistic one here is you, Verlisifur.
>>
>>30375519
The emphasis is on pokémon, and you know the premise of pokémon right?
>>
>>30375528
>I tell you to be a better person
tippest toppest kek
>don't hack Pokemon, you'll be a better person for it!
I'm sorry anon, but you actually are autistic. I wasn't joking then and I'm sure as hell not joking now. You have issues. You're taking a children's game way too seriously.
>>
>>30375590
Being an autistic furfag like Verlisify, right?
>>
File: 1381968096363.png (415KB, 1255x1057px) Image search: [Google]
1381968096363.png
415KB, 1255x1057px
>>30374147
Sure he did.
>>
>>30375595
Why involve yourself in something that people DO take seriously? Go say this shit to those Warhammer fags, see how serious their autism is
>>
>>30375590
I know the premise of a tournament, too. An Olympic hopeful doesn't train hard so he can sit and reminisce about all his training as doesn't win a fucking medal, he trains to win a fucking medal.
>>
Daily reminder that IV's are a mistake and should be removed
>>
>>30375627
And juices in a way that no one noticed! No, it is more like he just wished for muscles and fucking got them.
>>
>>30375631
Pokemon was a mistake.
>>
>>30373785
Did they ever do anything about this guy?
>>
>>30375667
Hired him.
>>
>>30375647
But it was his ability to battle that got him through! I could win the Olympics if I could just get the right setup
>>
>>30375623
We're not here to discuss Warhammer.

And besides, if you take Pokemon seriously, you have legitimate issues.
>>
ITT: Verlisify vigorously touches himself.
>>
>>30375698
A serious tournament, with serious cash, was the discussion
>>
>>30374116
>those who did the work
I guarentee you those who 'did the work' used an injected in 6IV ditto to skip over most of that work
>>
>>30375647
More like he wished for a different pair of shorts to wear while competing and got them.
>>
This whole thread feels like NeoGAF.
>>
>>30375749
Are the shorts doing the winning? He wished for the fucking physique. Your ability to battle is half of it when you are in fact expected to forge your own tools
>>
>>30375783
No his strategy is doing the winning. It's not like the fucking thing became sentient and played the tournament for him.
>>
>>30373997
>have them all come out of regular pokeballs for start.
And what for if passing a ball was easy enough in gen 6 and became even easier in SM?
>>
>>30375744
You mean the breeding? The training for experience
>>
>>30375808
In a sport where you make your own bat, is it okay to buy your bat as long as it looked like you made it?
>>
>>30375848
But this isn't a pokemon breeding competition, it's a battling competition.
A more accurate metaphor would be a sport where you have to hit the ball as far as you can, most people make their own bats but you buy a bat that's identical to the ones made.
>>
>>30375709
Which injecting Pokemon with legal stats and moves doesn't affect. So get over it.
>>
>>30375763
It really does.
>>
>>30374620
>some retard who doesn't even play the game can compete in Worlds
Why is this even allowed?
>>
>>30375943
Because competitive Pokemon is literally a fucking joke.
>>
>>30375848
Let's look at fighting games:

It doesn't matter if you unlocked/bought all the characters and your opponent didn't. It doesn't matter if you made your own fight stick out of parts and your opponent just bought theirs off amazon.

All that fucking matters in a competition that focuses on how well someone fights is that they're both playing the same game fairly without any advantages in that game itself. It doesn't matter how they got to that point and it never will. What matters is that the battle itself was fair.

In this case, the only difference is purely cosmetic, which makes it akin to having a custom skin. Therefore, any bitching regarding this is needless.
>>
>>30375890
>>30375928

The tournament is an extension of the game and the game is raising your pokémon, it should be accepted as tradition and for the spirit of the game but you look like beefheads who just need to win at everything and anything
>>
>>30375964
Let's not compare Pokémon to any other game because it is special to us and unique in our eyes for some dumb fucking reason I don't know
>>
>>30375968
Alas, look at OP. Not a beefhead, but gets to feel like one. it's ok
>>
>>30375968
The tournament focuses on the only part of pokemon that competitive people actually care about, the battling. No one wants to waste needless time grinding when you could instead be strategizing. There is no skill involved in breeding and it affects nothing outside of providing means to do what you plan to do and therefore it is irrelevant to bitch about whether someone does it or not.
>>
>>30375968
Oh do grow the fuck up already.
>>
>>30375964
That cosmetic difference leads everyone to believe he took the easy route and didn't earn his badges
>>
>>30375968
Hehehe *tips fedora*
Quite right sir, screw all those low IQ imbeciles who hack, battling isn't what the competition, it's merely an extension to raising and loving all my waifu-mons
>>
>>30376001
I'm the one asking for maturity. If you want to play a game don't fucking cheat or the other kids will be mad
Same argument for anything really, one side says the other needa to grow up
>>
File: 1480307352525.jpg (79KB, 1024x540px) Image search: [Google]
1480307352525.jpg
79KB, 1024x540px
>>30375968
>>30376016
>>30376042
You are this. This is you.
>>
>>30376042
top kek anon, you're insufferably autistic.
>>
>>30376035
Honestly yes, or Pokémon is just a skin to get your dom on
But again we talk of other people and cash being involved, so fuck off kid
>>
>>30376042
I bet you wish more people your age were mature like you
>>
>>30375964
Pokemon isn't a fighting game. It's just as valid to compare pokehex to using tokens instead of painted minis in a wargame
>>
>>30376063
Yeah but the battling competitions are you spastic

>>30376056
Also that's gold
>>
>>30376056
>>30376058
>>30375144
Real money. Like that football team that taped practices, just let it slide?
>>
>>30376090
>Pokemon is football
You need a reality check.
>>
>>30376063
Or printing your cards for an MTG tournament, which I think is okay
>>
>>30375368
Shut up """"""henry""""""
>>
>>30376120
What is the difference in this situation? A sport is a sport, money is money.
>>
>>30376087
Wargames also have competitions. That's why I compared it to something turn based instead of a fighting game. The point is that expectations between the different types of games aren't the same when people compete. Did you really need it pointed out that a game that revolves around training your own monsters isn't the same as street fighter?
>>
>>30376056
/thread
>>
File: dark chocolate magicks.jpg (45KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
dark chocolate magicks.jpg
45KB, 1000x562px
>he didn't do the work!
There is literally NOTHING stopping you from battling with a team made entirely out of pokemon that other people trained and then traded to you.
Feel free to stop being retarded any time.
>>
>>30373955
yeah you have to waste your life to do PvP, isn't that clear by now? why would you just have fun instead of wasting 80% of your time, THEN having 20% fun?
>>
>>30376090
>>30376135
Pokemon isn't sport, and injecting legal Pokemon gives you no advtange.
>>
>>30376128
>all those quotes
Still got the wrong tank engine, buddy.
>>
>>30376056
Don't you wish I was the pokémon company tho
>>
>>30376165
No. No we do not.
>>
>>30376135
A sport requires actual skill and a lifetime of training.

A Pokemon is a piece of data bred from RNG and requires no skill to obtain other than a coin taped to a console.

Moreover a legit pokemon is exactly the same as injected one and offers no advantage compared to taping a coin to your console or someone holding down a few buttons.

Furthermore, Pokemon competitions are not about athleticism but a blatant advertising campaign for 'prestige' to get money from the sales of the game console and game. Connectivity is a selling point of the console and this simply exploits it.
>>
>>30376155
A competition is a sport. You can't argue that. Whether the premise of the game should actually be taken seriously is up to all of us I guess, if there really is no serious pokémon tournament organization going on and they'd rather shoot ten grand out of a tee-shirt cannon we can do that too
>>
>>30374344
Pkhex is an unofficial program
>>
File: 1_sold.png (503KB, 1363x566px) Image search: [Google]
1_sold.png
503KB, 1363x566px
>>30376042
>he didn't take the proper easy route and buy his pokemon on ebay instead of cheating to get them

fucking trash, why was he allowed to compete?
>>
>>30376142
>Expectations aren't the same when people compete
They effectively are though. No one who actually takes the time to go to a tournament gives a shit or likely even thinks about whether your pokemon are legit or not. To compare it to something else turn based: No one gives a shit about whether you bought a chess set to play chess since all the pieces are equal. Hell, no one would care if you're playing with a friend's 3DS and using his team to win.

All that matters is that the battle itself is fair. If it's fair then anything within said competition revolving around battling is fair game.
>>
>>30374344
>Competitive Pokemon has been a fucking mess for many, many years now.
Maybe you shouldn't have thought so hard about the code and just kept up friendly wins and losses like well adjusted people
They just had to involve money
>>
>>30376205
Nintendo is a business that has a lot to gain from selling a console and a game.

Sports such as tennis are not invented by one company solely for the purpose of exploiting profit from its playerbase by whoring out the ability to participate in tennis as a feature. There are multiple companies that sell equipment and balls, access to tennis is not restricted by a single business that monopolises everything.
>>
>>30376193
In my tournament everyone has to go through the bullshit the game is set up for you to go through, so stop playing fucking games
>>
>>30376209
Yes, it is, and you completely and utterly missed my point, so good job.
>>
>>30376268
Good thing this isn't your tournament.
>>
>>30376122
That's probably the closest analogy that we'd get. Pokemon works a lot like a card game in terms of how you prepare beforehand. One major difference is only instead paying stupid amounts of money for cardboard you might put in stupid amounts of time breeding or moving some obscure move on a mon through games. On mtg's end you might just pay someone in china to make a fake and on pokemon's end you'd just download a program to do it.
The major difference is that there's actually a competitive scene for mtg, while pokemon's is a joke (likely explained by one getting money out of tournaments while the other only gets basement dweller hours).
I kind of lost track of where I was going with this, but I guess my point is that the format of pokemon is kind of fundamentally fucked for taking a competition seriously. If you really like the battling itself your probably better off just doing it online
>>
>>30376205
No anon, a sport is a competition, but a competition isn't necessarily a sport.
>>
>>30376254
What do they have to gain? The ability to make more games? Will they suddenly stop and run with the money one day?
>>
>>30376234
Uh, what...? What is with all the retards in this thread?
>>
>>30376301
>Nintendo is a business
>What do they have to gain?
wew lad, go back to school
>>
>>30376289
You let all these fucking kids think they had a fair shot
>>
File: 1388735339692.png (108KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
1388735339692.png
108KB, 218x218px
This whole thread is fucking comedy gold.
>>
>>30376268
>In my tournament
In your delusion, you can compare something that you spend your entire life - blood, sweat and tears training for with a virtual pet game that you can literally tape a coin to your controls for - whatever makes you feel like you are doing something productive with your life.
>>
>>30376301
What is money? I've never heard the concept in my life either.
>>
>>30376554
His pokemon are no better than anything they could have made. It's perfectly fair.
Unless they just had poor pokemon, which is their own fault.
>>
File: 1478960364609.png (27KB, 142x81px) Image search: [Google]
1478960364609.png
27KB, 142x81px
>>30374156
>dragging politics into this
Oh, you're just the best kind of person.
>>
>>30376572
this is my point exactly and it infuriates me that people can't sit the fuck down and agree.
>>
>>30376316
No seriously, why grub up money just for the sake of money? I have had money, big whoop. I don't consistently make a product people enjoy so I don't need the constant flow, but why care about a profit if you aren't improving? You honestly think pokémon is not improving, not the way you want it to but in the way that would appeal to the most people, because we want all that MONEY BEAUTIFUL MONEY and don't actually care about just reaching far the most hearts or whatever, the cartoon is just an ad
you just get online to be downers? You don't see enough downers in real life?
>>
>>30376622
>quoting a guy from 3 hours ago

wew lad
>>
>>30376641
You've been monitoring your own post for 3 hours? Yikes.
>>
>>30376572
You shouldn't be able to have better than poor, is the point
>>
>>30376622
I bet he thinks capitalism is his economic system and not his religion
In God We Trust
>>
File: 1462666523984.jpg (119KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1462666523984.jpg
119KB, 1000x750px
>>30376649
>He doesn't monitor every post he makes.
>>
File: perfield.png (36KB, 320x243px) Image search: [Google]
perfield.png
36KB, 320x243px
>>30376668
Please tell me you're not suggesting that people should not attempt to have optimal pokemon in a competitive setting.
>>
>>30376700
Honestly they should be playing stadium
Or you know, randoms. That would be skill wouldn't it
>>
>>30376688
In God we thrust this dick in ya ass.
>>
File: 1477999868007.png (227KB, 396x505px) Image search: [Google]
1477999868007.png
227KB, 396x505px
>>30376164
>completely oblivious
>>
>>30376668
is this bait?
please tell me this is bait.
>>
>>30376628
>you just get online to be downers?
You go online to try and lock people into your service model.

Pokebank - A service that you must pay for continuously or constantly lose it.
Online/competitive play - Free referrals. Get your userbase to recruit their friends to also buy the game and buy a console.
DMCAing fangames - Nintendo defending their IP and their ability to earn money from their IP
Bugfixes - Ensures that piracy is patched to maximise profit. If they were altruistic they would have freely distributed the game enabling them to 'reach more hearts'.

Bandwidth costs money. So does paying developers and artists. They only people who do it for the enjoyment of their hearts are people who release their work for free.

Pokemon is a big business which spends plenty of money on things like the anime that yields them no profit just as an advertisement for the game. In that sense Niantic gets a very easy ride because Nintendo/GF did all their work for them.
>>
>>30376762
When you can know who will win for certain otherwise?
>>
>>30376764
>they were altruistic they would have freely distributed the game enabling them to 'reach more hearts'.
Back to the point of wanting to do it more than once, and being able to
Money is the air we have ruled we need to breathe
>>
File: 1473405653480.jpg (95KB, 535x803px) Image search: [Google]
1473405653480.jpg
95KB, 535x803px
>>30376778
you definitely don't know the fundamentals of battling do you.
>>
>>30376628
I don't think you know the first thing about business, anon. You should go to sleep.
>>
>>30376751
I'm not oblivious. I just don't care about what you have to say, so I'm responding with a serious answer.
>>
>>30376764
>Ensures that piracy is patched
ebin, literally never happened in 20 years
>plenty of money on things like the anime that yields them no profit
actually they get the most profit from merchandise and anime is way better at promoting that
>>
>>30376821
Yeah, a garchomp will always beat a spinda the way things are now, why catch them all if you can't use them all
>>
>>30376824
Business wants to stay open. You can't just, "make money" for no reason
>>
>>30376839
People like figures and plushes the most I'm sure
>>
>>30376810
>Back to the point of wanting to do it more than once, and being able to
Well yes, it's a bit of a cycle. I think it'd be good to work in a job which aligns with your interests though.

Not especially relevant but - it's also quite interesting to note how many episodes the Pokemon anime is getting. Business (studios) which purely produce anime have cut their season length down from 50 episodes, down to 24, down to just 13 or 12 episodes nowadays as it becomes less and less and less affordable to produce anime, with no additional seasons.

Pokemon, on the other hand, produced 140 episodes for Pokemon XY. On top of that, Generations.That's crazily expensive even if you used the Manabi line, something that most studios can't do without going bankrupt.
>>
>>30376863
>implying Nintendo and GameFreak have no reason to stay open
Jesus Christ anon, are you retarded? Their reason for existing is for them to make money so that they can make products for consumers and afford to live their own lives, just like with any other business and human being on the fucking planet.
>>
Why is there 250 fucking posts of a moron who can't even speak english correctly making himself look like a fool by trying to enforce a flawed moral code with incorrect arguments while people laugh at him

give it up dude
>>
No seriously. This is legitimate autism right here. The bona fide disorder.
>>
>>30376904
Because Verlisify likes to fuck his Lucario dolls.
>>
>>30376649
Or he just noticed what you quoted was at the beginning of the thread and looked at the time stamp
>>
>>30376904
Because we're on 4chan.
>>
>>30376902
>to make money so that they can make products for consumers
What people like, you mean. They have the business of happiness.
> and afford to live their own lives,
How much money do you need to live anon? Get real. People aren't just greedy fucks you shut-in
>>
Yeah hello don't know what's going on, can anyone update me to the situation pls.
>>
>>30376904
There's the word I was looking for. I mean you can see yourself at least.
>>
I honestly can't tell is this is an elaborate ruse or a genuine retard. He started out sounding like your typical neogaf moralfag but now he's almost incoherent.
>>
>>30376965
People don't run business to make others happy, they do it so they can survive, because it is so so hard
>>
File: 1479799859327.jpg (426KB, 1301x1247px) Image search: [Google]
1479799859327.jpg
426KB, 1301x1247px
>>30376985
Honestly he just sounds underage.
>>
>>30376942
>They have the business of happiness.
How much people like them doesn't pay a mortgage. You can't buy a car with fan-love. You can't reinvest in a company with adoration. Making money means not shooting themselves in the foot by irreversibly pissing off their fans, yes, but that doesn't mean they're after your love. You're fucking stupid. I don't know if you need to get a job or read a book more, but at least do one of them
>>
>>30376965
We're all taunting some autist who literally hands out (you)s.
>>
>>30376990
I am kept up at night by the thoughts of people so desperately getting their priorities way fucked up.
>>30377005
I am alive right? You don't have a company just to survive on that company, the company actually does something and it isn't what you think they get away with, because they wouldn't get away with it as long as you're aware right? Complacent.
>>
>>30376942
It's not about greed. It's about moving up in the world.

People aren't just good-two-shoes' who are there to tickle your dick and make you a happy camper, anon. That's not how the world works. Actually, most people ARE greedy.

Also this: >>30377005
>>
>>30376989
???
>>30377008
Like this?
Guess im gonna have to scroll the thread lol
>>
>>30376829
>tank engine
>serious answer
Sure thing, autismo
>>
File: 1480264559890.jpg (158KB, 1265x1128px) Image search: [Google]
1480264559890.jpg
158KB, 1265x1128px
>>30374506
Verlis, we know this is you.
>>
>>30376985
I'm pretty sure he's actually autistic, seriously.

Also, I've been thinking this >>30376990 for a long time now.
>>
>>30377047
>he doesn't know the Thomas the Tank Engine characters all by name
It actually was a serious answer, in a round-about way. Glad to see you are completely retarded.
>>
>>30377044
>It's about moving up in the world
Well what the hell is that? Fucking little girls on jets?
>>
>>30377087
>Fucking little girls on jets?
I wish.
>>
Hi Verlis! I think you're really q-qt.
>>
>>30377087
>It's about moving up in the world
>Well what the hell is that?
Underageb& confirmed.
>>
>>30377044
You're alive until you're dead, what the fuck is there to do but make everyone else happier? Someone made you happier, you have to give back. What is greed, just the feeling of wanting more? For what?
>>
>>30377068
It really is, and he is cancer.

Verlisifur, take your cat ears and fuck off out of here. Surely your dog wants some dick right about now.
>>
File: anon_bait.png (117KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
anon_bait.png
117KB, 680x510px
>>30377119
>>
>>30377115
If so tell me what I'm looking forward to, at the tender age of 27
>>
You faggots are really stupid, anyways someone link me a battle of the kid in OP getting disqualified or something.
>>
>>30377087
Well it could mean creating infrastructure and opportunities while improving your own lifestyle, but I guess if you don't mind a hit to at least some of those you could put some of that effort towards criminal acts on private jets (god knows people do)

Were we talking about pokemon?
>>
>>30376829
That fucktard is using a /v/ meme and pretending to himself that everyone is in on his shit. It is pretty funny, though. Try bringing up super Mario 64 on /v/ and see what happens
>>
>>30377137
Going to school and learning to speak coherent English, getting a degree in business so that you actually understand how business works, and growing the fuck up so you actually understand how the world works.

And if you're really 27, then you need major help. Which is saying something, considering most people on /vp/ live in their parents' basement and are retarded anyway.
>>
>>30377134
I honestly want to know what convinces you that fucking magic paper is so great, you're full of food and water already what more is there besides playing and making games
>>
>>30377157
Yeah but HE'S not funny, especially since he browses /v/.
>>
File: big_one.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
big_one.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>>30377159
>>
Wolfpack were we at
>>
>>30377137
As another 27 year old I'll say if you're that fucking stupid at this age I don't think there's really much anyone can do for you.
>>
>>30377148
He takes the ten grand home from what I understand
>>
>>30377173
That's true.
Coincidentally, I am also not funny. its too late for me
>>
>>30377178
i need this one with wishiwashi and dhelmise
>>
>>30377158
>business works
Grows for the sake of growing, right? Your snotty bullshit belongs in the eighties yuppie plastic isn't in the ocean completely at least
>>
>>30377159
What is you think that keeps those things coming? I'll give you a hint: it's the things people do to earn the paper
>>
>>30377184
IN THEIR OWN TRACK
CAME THE WOLFPACK
>>
>>30377191
Wait what, you can cheat and get paid for it. Wtf nintendo
>>
>>30377225
Yes, and you can choose to see it as delivering more or grubbing up money. That is the problem
>>
File: 1473937880934.jpg (81KB, 456x386px) Image search: [Google]
1473937880934.jpg
81KB, 456x386px
>>30373785
>ITT: eSports drama
>>
>>30377248
>ITT: Literal autism
>>
>>30377225
Food and water is under a hundred bucks a week you don't need a huge business to survive
>>
>>30377261
>itt: autistic fags vs retarded fags
>>
File: counter-attack_bait.png (45KB, 500x331px) Image search: [Google]
counter-attack_bait.png
45KB, 500x331px
>>30377217
>>30377245
>>
>>30377280
Depends what type of food and water you're getting. Not everyone likes eating baked beans from a can and drinking their own piss like you do, anon.
>>
>>30377217
No dipshit. Growth is for the sake of things like less infant mortality, life expectation, better mental health, technological improvement and other quality of life things
>>
Someone quickly! Summon the tailsposter!
>>
To win someone must lose, to be rich someone must be poor. I just want cooperation and balance. When you try to overtake, you will be overtaken. History has repeated itself over and over and yet you persist.
>>
>>30377320
Tailsposter is a million times better than Verlisifurfag.

>inb4 Verlisify tries to defend his stupid ass with more bullshit
>>
>>30374620
>Let me tell you I don't know anything about ingame. I have maybe 60 hours of gametime and I couldn't tell you the difference between a dream ball and a dusk ball, so I had absolutely no idea it was in a dream ball.

Wow. I always sort of knew deep down that compfags didn't actually like or play Pokemon, but here's the confirmation right in front of me. What a fucking joke.

This is why I'll never do comp Pokemon. Once you enter the competitive sphere, it's not about Pokemon anymore. It becomes a joyless world where you obsess over numbers (while cheating to get what you want) and stop playing the actual game.

I'll stick to having a good time with my friends and catching 'em all, thanks.
>>
>>30377322
>To win someone must lose, to be rich someone must be poor. I just want cooperation and balance. When you try to overtake, you will be overtaken. History has repeated itself over and over and yet you persist.
Did you pull that out of your ass all by yourself, or did you have to get on your poorly-made soapbox and have another autismo help you?
>>
>>30377309
Calcium and protein are what your body need, is survival about what you like? You think we shouldn't stop selling weapons because all those precious jobs, your job is more important than someone's actual life?
>>
>>30377320
Tailsposter is too good for this world.
>>
>>30377313
So the population is not at unreasonable levels? No it's ok we'll just keep up war, don't give the pill out
>>
File: empty_waters.png (24KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
empty_waters.png
24KB, 625x626px
>>30377353
>>30377384
>>
File: not_bait.jpg (28KB, 627x626px) Image search: [Google]
not_bait.jpg
28KB, 627x626px
This thread is over, folks. He has gone off the deep end. Just sage and move on.
>>
>>30377348
You were okay with being stepped on until you had a hand up, fuck those doormats now
>>
>>30377420
Literally what.
>>
>>30377384
You know countries that grow out of poverty have less kids
>>
Money only works as long as the people around you says it works, good luck when it doesn't work and you realize you were doing everything all along. Money doesn't do it for you, it mesmerizes and brainwashes you into doing what you know is right anyway. You let it make you the bad guy
>>
>>30377447
Are they easier to maintain? We cannot even count our votes properly because of our numbers
>>
File: 1477292758728.jpg (865KB, 608x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1477292758728.jpg
865KB, 608x1070px
>>30377471
>>30377496
I found a tutorial for you.
>>
>>30376887
People love their plushes and big ones cost as much as the game itself
>>
>>30377507
What would be the point, everyone else will keep fucking up
Look, you're still hooked on animal instincts. Advanced, but still relatively animal. You need to wake up.
>>
>>30377496
What? Do you mean maintain the country? Sure less economic uncertainty is great. Why do you think Hitler popped up after the great depression?
>>
File: taking_my_loli.jpg (83KB, 500x743px) Image search: [Google]
taking_my_loli.jpg
83KB, 500x743px
>>30377531
>>>/pol/ is that way.

You're not clever nor smart, despite trying to talk like you are, so /pol/ is the perfect place for you.
>>
File: 1479424887196.png (113KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1479424887196.png
113KB, 300x300px
>>30377471
>liberal_arts_freshman.txt
>>
>>30377531
>You need to wake up.
Okay Bernie.
>>
>>30377583
/thread
>>
>>30377555
Stability, growth, instability from size. The Georgia Guidestones are alright with its numbers, we don't have to kill to get there just stop reproducing so much. You're bent on valuing your genes when someone in the world has the exact same ones, and you really just want a senpai like everyone else on the block
>>30377564
You're now deflecting to protect your ego, try not to reply at all
>>
>>30377583
You mean economics? How it is completely imaginary you delusional twat
>>
File: backtotumblr.png (317KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
backtotumblr.png
317KB, 546x700px
>>30377619
>You're now deflecting to protect your ego, try not to reply at all
Again: literally what?

By the way, I plan to have children in the near future. Better stop me now.
>>
>>30377648
>you delusional twat
Summed yourself up right there.
>>
>>30377648
Money does have value because people say it has value.
Good thing absolutely everyone is counting on money working, thus ensuring it has value.
>>
>>30377619
Maybe someone would have an intellectual discussion with you if you were actually intelligent to begin with and if you ever actually raised valid points worth debating. But since you did none of that, you're not worth anyone's time.
>>
>>30377657
Don't you think there are enough people all around you? You struggle for food, and ypu want to make it worse? Are you getting wic? I don't get mad anymore at free money seeing as how people don't actually care about giving money. I just can't get this straight.
>>
>>30377619
The only way to get people to stop reproducing without putting a gun to their head is to give them a reason to not. If having 8 kids is the only thing that passes for a retirement plan where you live you're going to do it unless there's an alternative. "Just wear a rubber" isn't going to do shit. The only actual solution is growth and economic development. The world isn't shit just because enough people aren't living like NEETS
>>
>>30377672
All it takes is for them to change their minds, like one has done apparently, or what if your government up and says it's no good? I can't even get silver anymore
>>
>>30377681
I don't struggle for food. There aren't that many people around me. I happen to want children; my own family. There's nothing wrong with that. Which is more than I can say for you.

Nothing is ever free in our world. All freedom comes with a price, etc. etc. End this pointless tirade. You have no idea what you're talking about, and there are at least two of us in this thread that could destroy you in a discussion of economics and politics in mere seconds if we actually cared enough.
>>
>>30377420
Ayn Rand?
>>
>>30377716
That's one crazy bitch.
>>
You can't bag the pew
>>
>>30377706
brb collectively changing the minds of the entire world's population
>>
>>30377706
>All it takes is for them to change their minds
But why would they?
They're all just as invested.
>>
>>30377699
How is having eight kids going to make money and not drive you to starvation?
>>
>>30377709
You think you can work and have kids at the same time? Sure you'll birth kids, will you be there

And look past your immediate area, you personally aren't crowded so it's fine? You don't see landfills so trash is fine?
>>
>>30377865
In what? The lie that you must survive the way the person blocking the tree says? Why block the tree? You know I mean to say that food grows on trees, like fucking magic
Get up your own ass with grandiose buildings that's right
>>
>>30377895
Partially because in shitty parts of the world kids are cheap labor. Mostly it's since you live in a shit hole all of them might not make it to a very old age, but since you don't have a retirement fund you'll need some of them to support you at an old age. It's a calculated risk so at least some of them will make it to an age where they will support you. The cycle then repeats itself. Growth means they might not need to do this, and given the choice most people don't.
>>30377648
Trust me, that's not economics you're spewing out
>>
>>30377709
>Nothing is ever free in our world
So you mean to say I am not allowed to give for free? Everything came from somewhere, for free
>>
>>30377969
Because they worked to grow that tree and exchange its fruits for other goods and services that they cannot themselves perform or procure.
I swear to fuck if you actually start vouching for communism I am going to lose my sides.
>>
>>30377979
You can't give me a definitive difference between economics and religion
>>
>>30374739
He actually is.
If you guys knew a single bit about Ray, you'd know that he is fucking inept when it comes to anything related to non-competitive Pokémon. He probably still doesn't know the names of half of the Gen 6 mons.

He had someone gen shit for him and the dude fucked up, and Ray is too dumb to actually notice an illegal ball. Whoopiedoo. He's a washed-up loser anyways and won't ever win again, so who gives a shit
>>
>>30378045
People don't grow trees the fucking ground does. You believe in owning the ground don't you? That is just retarded in the long run, you'll be a dynasty
>>
>>30378054
One is a science, the other is a system of belief
>>
File: 1439092013463.jpg (886KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1439092013463.jpg
886KB, 2592x1944px
>>30378094
Oh, you're serious.
Well I know better than to argue with a brick wall, so have a nice day.
>>
>>30378126
Casino economy ring a bell
>>
>>30378142
Ok magic man. One day, throwing out a buzzword won't make you feel better
>>
>>30378144
I mean I could talk about how stupid shit like repealing the Glass-Steagall Act has shot us in the dick, but I didn't know you read things that weren't in crayon. The point was that growth is good, not that recessions or depression or bad shit in general wont still happen
>>
>>30378142
This. Abandon thread.
>>
>>30378256
It doesn't just happen, it's a choice people constantly make. I say the ocean has plastic islands and you call me a kid? You think because you're going to die you shouldn't really care about what's left behind. You really are having those kids just to be cool, you random anon you
>>
>>30378295
Thank god for autosage.
>>
>>30378303
Yeah, for once I actually like autosage.
>>
>>30378301
Actually you never said that, but that's fair because I didn't say anything you just posted either
>>
>>30377860
You can do it right here
>>
>>30378045
You think voting is communist, apparently. Was that you? Someone legitimately said that to me once, "popular vote is communist"
>>
>the system works
The same way a paper bad on your head works, not of it's own merits but because things already work
>>
Do you know how frustrating it is to think someone would starve in front of a food storage because they didn't play right
Thread posts: 371
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.