[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have eight level 1 shitmon Rowlets to give away.They are unremarkable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 1b2.gif (2MB, 680x668px) Image search: [Google]
1b2.gif
2MB, 680x668px
I have eight level 1 shitmon Rowlets to give away.They are unremarkable in every
way.
I can't trade them for what I need to finish pokedex so I thought I would just give them away to whoever wants them.
Will distribute through the GTS. reply so I know where to send em.
>>
>>30373416
So what's with this gen? Usually within the first week or two of a new gen rolling out, the GTS is actually useful, especially when you put up a starter for something else, but this time it's like people started asking for ultra beasts and legendaries right away.
>>
>>30374482
Everything's behind the BP wall. People need strong mons to get the items they want.
>>
>>30374513
Well shit. I was hoping at least one person just starting their adventure would offer at least a Litten. I guess I'll have to wait until Christmas.
>>
>>30374513
Well I don't blame them for avoiding battle royal. That shit is just using protect and hoping the game doesn't fuck you. I didn't find the tower all that hard, but the only team I've gone in with is a toxipek, celesteela and ground silvally
>>
>>30374542
Starters aren't the quick way to get a trade going. You're better off with a pain in the ass to find mon like mareanie or dhelmise, or just a version exclusive like the apes. There will probably be a surge of fast moving shit around christmas though, so I guess waiting is still an option
>>
>>30374595
I'm just so used to having starters traded for starters on the GTS, even in the Johto and Hoenn remakes it seemed like an easy way to get them despite the starters already being obtainable in previous games. This is just so bizarre.
>>
>>30374633
I think I got all the starters from wonder trade before I really had the chance to look for them
>>
>>30374792
I think I spent about a good 2 hours on wonder trade getting nothing but Pokemon obtained on the first route, with two exceptions.
>>
>>30373416
>They are unremarkable in every way.
I don't know why I laughed.
Little Roothoot is cute!
>>
>>30373416
Put up a lvl 11 Rufflet, name is Waxxy.
Thanks in advance.
>>
>>30374482
Hey, man, dunno about you, but I got a really good chunk of Pokémon I didn't have with the GTS.
If you press hard enough, it's eventually gonna happen.
Though I'm currently stuck trying to figure out how I'm gonna get the evolutions that require trading with a hold item...
>>
>>30374864
Think you were sniped. Can't find ya.
>>
I really want one, I need Rowlet and Litten for my Dex
But I'm currently waiting for another mon to get traded over the GTS
God damn it
>>
>>30374959
give me the mon you would put up's details and I can deposit a rowlet that you can seek
>>
>>30374967
A lapras
Level 54
>>
>>30374939
Oh well, still got what I wanted I guess!
Good luck getting rid of the little shits.
>>
>>30374981
done.
>>
>>30375002
Couldn't find yours, but I managed to get another one, thanks anyway
>>
hey OP you got any more?
>>
>>30375914
hell yeah
>>
>>30373416
It's Rowlet, forever sub-par.
Good news though, if they decide to revisit megas it's bad enough it might get one.
>>
>>30376550
>>30376550
I puit up a lvl 15 fem mudbray for a rowlet
ign is jamie
>>
>>30376812
sent
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.