[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Last Pokemon game I played was Ruby >Very interested on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: Beldum.png (428KB, 1092x1008px) Image search: [Google]
Beldum.png
428KB, 1092x1008px
>Last Pokemon game I played was Ruby
>Very interested on the 7th Gen for some reason
>Check the differences between Sun and Moon
>My nigga Metagross is in the game
>Finally find one after guessing one must be nearby during the Molayne fight
>3% Catch Rate
Why? I even was planning on grinding the shit out of him for a decent nature, but this is ridiculous.
>>
>>30373294
Try catching the cunt in my only Heavy Ball.
One day and on that day I'll breed you and give your babies away
>>
>>30373294
What nature do you want.
>>
>>30373294
just toss a few regular balls at it for a bit
I caught one in like 5 attempts with just pokeballs and not damaging it at all
>>
>>30373344
>not using either PKHeX or Powersaves to get 900 of them

Unfortunately, I wasted my moon ball too soon
>>
just use quick balls or duskballs at night. you should have false swipe by that point and the thing only learns take down, so if you can get a decidueye or honedg you should be fine.
>>
>>30373294
Just breed one after you catch, Ditto is in the same area.

You don't need natures for ingame tho.
>>
Psst

that's 3/255 on a normal pokeball

Have a nice day :)
>>
>>30373428
I just caught one. Are you saying I can breed it with a ditto?
>>
>>30373828
Yep
Don't ask how that works
>>
>>30373355
Adamant is the best one no?
>>
>>30373864
wait, you can breed by the time you reach the point where you can capture a beldum?
>>
>>30373828
>>30373864
Instead of actually breeding, Ditto just breaks off a portion of its stem cell mass. Disconnected from the central network, the mass cannot reverse to its protoplasmic state, and so permanently transforms into a copy of the Pokémon that Ditto was attempting to reproduce with.
>>
>>30373902
Remember that ranch with all the Tauros and Miltank running around? The breeding place is there.

Nursery is on Akala and Beldum lives on Ula Ula, so it should be possible.
>>
>>30373915
oh
>>
>>30373940
So I just leave beldum on the ranch with a female dito, come back a few hours later, and I will find a beldum egg?.

Also how a Pokemon nature is defined on a egg? is random too? so I must save the game before the egg hatches to soft reset till a good nature appeards?.

Sorry, a complete noob on this.
>>
>>30374003
ditto doesnt have a gender, any ditto will work
nature is random, BUT if you find an everstone and give it to one of the parents, that parent will always pass its nature onto the egg.
>>
I didn't even grind on that mountain pass and ran into a ton of them. Guess good luck on my part.
>>
>>30374114
so capture beldum,capture Ditto with Adamant nature, Give him everstone, breed then, and a huge amount of time is save trying to get a wild beldum with adamant nature? awesome, now to get a beldum.
>>
>>30374240
Yep. Also if you have a magby, put it in your body while hatching the egg, it'll hatch twice as fast.

Anyone have the video showing off the autism box?
>>
>>30374266
Party not body
>>
>>30373294
it was arbitrarily given a low catch rate because it was designed to be a handout-only pokemon you only get after beating the game and they've never cared enough to change it since.

Type: Null is similar
>>
>>30373294
Use Magneton with magnet pull (and optionally eviolite) as a lead. Tanks take downs easily, can paralyze with thunder wave and after 8 turns you just have to chuck timer balls until it's caught. If it kills itself with struggle, rinse and repeat.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.