[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Midday and Midnight Lycanrock are exclusive to Sun and Moon,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1478298252965.jpg (33KB, 591x352px) Image search: [Google]
1478298252965.jpg
33KB, 591x352px
If Midday and Midnight Lycanrock are exclusive to Sun and Moon, what will Lycanrock look like in Pokemon Stars?
>>
>exclusive
You can catch both in one game
>>
File: 1477181686696.jpg (26KB, 461x458px) Image search: [Google]
1477181686696.jpg
26KB, 461x458px
>>30371160
Damnit. You get what I mean though. What will Lycanrock be?
>>
>>30371106
Can we stop with this Pokemon Stars meme? You underage children probably haven't been taught that the Sun IS a STAR. The next game is a Kanto reboot/sequel. Lillie's story isn't finished.
>>
>>30371333
Oh no, it's retarded. It thinks there will be kanto remakes.
>>
>>30371333
>Make speculation thread for fun
>Gets called underage
Well gee, anon. Can you tell me how to have fun the right way?
>>
>>30371407
I'm leaning more towards a sequel with Lillie as the rival. It's the reason why Sun/Moon didn't make her a trainer. She's gonna be the Protag's rival in the Kanto game.
>>
>>30371106
probably day/night dependant
>>
>>30371160
How?
>>
>>30371515
From what I've heard, travelling throgh the portal on the altar switches the forms of wild Lycanrock.
>>
>>30371296
>believing the Stars leak
If it's a third version they'll just make it evolve by time of day like older Pokemon.
>>
>>30371573
Nope, the portal does not affect anything other than day/night.

The other lycanrock has a small chance to appear in a location somewhere
>>
>>30371574
Or make like platinum, crystal and yellow and say "Fuck you, not obtainable here"
>>
>>30371296
Something like Poni Canyon where Midday appears during the daylight and Midnight appears during the night. Rockruff will probably be like Espeon and Umbreon in the way it evolves into Midday and Midnight forms. Seems pretty simple.
>>
>>30371611
Wild Lycanroc are midday form during the day, midnight form at night. Going through the altar will change form of Lycanroc you find in the wild, at least until it becomes day/night again
>>
>>30371515
>>30371573
Go to Vast Poni Canyon. During the day, you find Midday Lycanroc. At night, they're Midnight Lycanroc.
>>
>yfw the story of Pokémon Stars is a 3 day long story with the moon crashing into the planet
>>
File: 06.jpg (17KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
06.jpg
17KB, 480x270px
>>30371953
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.