[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yfw we get kantp remakes BUT- >wild pokemon are mostly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

>yfw we get kantp remakes BUT-
>wild pokemon are mostly from other regions, kanto native pokemon are hard to find
>changes to a lot areas, some as drastic as HGSS cinnabar
>red or leaf is your second rival depending on the gender you pick
>UBs and z-moves play into the main story
>jessie and james appear like in pokemon yellow
>characters from other regions make cameos like colress and grimsley in SM
>postgame legendary hunting in sevii
>friend safari returns in place of safari zone
>poke ride replaces HMs entirely
>mew episode
>the champion is red or leaf because they get there to dethrone blue before you
>>
With the way SM ends, I feel like a Kanto 10 Years After kinda thing could legitimately happen. Kind of like B2/W2 for RGBY.
>>
That would never happen because it's Kanto.

If anything, a Kanto remake will make sure we see no Gen 2 on Pokes until post game, not even the ones that evolve from Kanto Pokes.
>>
File: 1479455574285.jpg (18KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
1479455574285.jpg
18KB, 500x501px
>Blue
>>
>>30369412
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEB
>>
>>30368888
I would love to play a Kanto sequel, but it better be nothing like RBG. Playing Red on the virtual console after SM really emphasizes how lackluster the former has become compared to everything that's been introduced along the way.

It would need a complete overhaul in both content, wild pokemon, and story (which raises the point that you may as well have a new region instead), but I would love to see what GF would do with a Kanto sequel in terms of story, characters, and presentation.
>>
>>30368888
the fuckin digits of truth man
>>
File: CmvdYg8UIAAT7QV.jpg (86KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
CmvdYg8UIAAT7QV.jpg
86KB, 1200x675px
>>30369503
>he thinks Japan is going to remake Blue
>>
File: 1339867620327.gif (358KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1339867620327.gif
358KB, 300x169px
>>30369623
>he thinks the distinction is more than superficial
>>
File: CX-KDmUUwAAz1Qd.jpg (28KB, 243x483px) Image search: [Google]
CX-KDmUUwAAz1Qd.jpg
28KB, 243x483px
>>30369729
>he thinks Japan doesn't think the distiction is meaningful
>>
>>30368888
nicw quadruples, but I would vomit if we see kanto as amain region again. It would have to be completely rebuilt, it is vert stale and boring by todays standarts- no mountains, no deserts etc.desu the best game would be alola continuation with us revisiting kanto or all the other regions alltogether.
>>
>>30368888
I think it would be cool if they pick off where Sun and Moon finishes off.
>>
>>30369363
Kanto being as bland as it is, they'd probably have to add johto or something to surpass B2W2. It'd have to be really good too, HGSS kanto was a wasteland
>>
>/vp/ still isn't sick of kanto and genwnner pandering
>/vp/ doesn't know that there are regions other than kanto
did sun and moon brainwash /vp/ or something?
>>
>>30368888
>beat e4
>get to mewtwo's cave
>no mewtwo, just a person with their back to you
>they turn around
>???

it's lillie
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.