[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So if I replace a facility in the Festival Plaza, can I put it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: festival-plaza.png (427KB, 600x335px) Image search: [Google]
festival-plaza.png
427KB, 600x335px
So if I replace a facility in the Festival Plaza, can I put it back later on? When Sophocles comes it kind of puts me on the spot, and I probably got rid of a few useful facilities.
>>
I want to fuck the loli just right off center
>>
>>30362261
Oh boy, this is how we're starting off?
>>
>>30362221
There isn't an easy way to get it back. All you can do is hope Sophocles offers it again or to buy it from someone in the plaza that has it in the first spot of their plaza.
>>
>>30362348
How do you check what they have in their first spot?
>>
>>30362348
Oh, so there's a chance he'll offer it again? Didn't know that. Thanks.
>>
>>30362365
You have to talk to them and ask them about facilities they recommend or something like that. You unlock that feature at rank 8.
1 star shops cost about 50 FC while 5 star ones are 1500 and up.

>>30362376
There is, but it's totally random.
>>
Ranking up my plaza feels so useless when most of the time I get 1* versions of shit I already have.
>>
Dye shops and Lottery are the only ones worth shit.

And region tents if you care about catchphrases.
>>
>>30362348
>buy it from someone in the plaza
>visitor has 5 star facility
>OH BOY
>not enough points
>VIP registration failed
great feature
>>
>>30362786
Tents are okay for getting bonus FC for a day.
>get two FC bonuses
>6 FC from every Wonder Trade
>15 FC from GTS
>occasional 50-90 FC from talking to people and saying whatever
>>
>>30363030
It's really shit. I'm going to greentext a real experience that happened yesterday

>want to trade on the GTS
>enter Festival Plaza
>connect online, process takes a full minute due to game sync being forced every time
>search for the Pokemon I want (Lapras), find one asking for a Ditto
>well fuck it, I'll trade my Ditto
>notice it has my Destiny Knot on it
>I have to remove it before trading
>exit GTS, exit Festival Plaza and disconnect from the internet
>find a PC box, remove the item
>enter the festival plaza again
>connect, another entire minute, with the system now saying "game sync was canceled, please do not attempt to sync in such a short period" when I didn't even fucking ask for it to sync at all
>enter the GTS
>the Lapras got traded in between

Not to mention the way my friends and I can only receive our own trade/battle requests maybe half the time, the other half it doesn't even show up despite the requester being greeted with a screen that makes it look like the other part is just ignoring him.
I cannot properly express how shit online is in SM.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.