[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Share whatever you want the next Gen VIII game to have.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

ITT: Share whatever you want the next Gen VIII game to have. Plot, new/returning features, new formes, sequel, third version, Sinnoh, Kanto, whatever.
>>
>>30357695
Grumpy old professor being taught by the player character to care about Pokemon again.
>>
>>30357695
no features removed
return of other features removed in other games
NO FEATURES REMOVED FUCKING GAMEFREAK
>>
An amazing customization for the character and stop with the Kanto shit. I've had it with the "Oh look! KANTOKANTOKANTOKANTOKANTOKANTO" that's about it
>>
>>30357695

If we get sun/moon sequels:

gyms. they don't have to replace island trials, but there are 8 empty lots, and it could be cool to have them open in the post game.

more alolan forms? seems unlikely, but I can dream.

more story. 'cos story is neat.

new areas? not sure how you'd add this in, given the lack of land, but hey.

if Gen IV remakes:

Sinnoh forms - it's like new pokemon, but not technically new pokemon.

revised pokedex. the dex was the weakest part of gen IV, so it'd be nice to see that fixed.

that's all I can think of right now.
>>
>>30358966
The gen 1 faggotry has got to stop. I was just looking up earlier, and out of 11 unique z moves, 3 of them are exclusive to the pikachu line. Only pokemon from gens 1 or 7 received unique z moves.
>>
>>30359095
>no more alola forms

why not? we got more megas with Oras
>>
>>30359095
Gyms and island trials would be ideal.
>>
>>30357695
I want GF to get off their asses and finalize a universal touch screen control scheme. Tired of every other screen having its own rules for which buttons do what, if anything.
>>
A more branching storyline. Doesn't have to be drastic, just maybe a different one for each version or slightly different dialogue depending on your choices.
>>
>>30359428
The gyms could be presented as something serious trainers do, while the trials are presented as a coming-of-age tradition for trainers when they get there first Pokemon, or something. The trials could take place during t he main game, leaving the end game to focus more on plot, and the Gyms and E4 could allow for more post game.
>>
>>30357695
A Pokémon as the main villain.
>>
I'd like the Shadow Pokemon from the Gamecube spinoffs to return.
>>
>>30357695
Dex nav, following pokemon, battle frontier, difficulty choice availible at the beginning of the game, o-powers, horde battles, super training, soaring, ev and iv display that shows values in numbers, a wide variety of actual decent and interesting male clothing, pokeball seals like from gen 4, option to turn on and off battle effects during battle, something like secret bases or Sinnoh Underground returning, improved and expanded pokepelago, move tutors availible during the story (like in Platinum), more mega forms, make location based evolutions availible earlier and not late af like in Sun and Moon, more holding items that have slightly more complex effects and the ability to look underneath pokemon in the pokedex.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.