[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>every other places holds some memory of her >get out of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: CyS4UANXAAAJlQl.jpg (150KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CyS4UANXAAAJlQl.jpg
150KB, 900x1200px
>every other places holds some memory of her
>get out of some towns as quickly as possible because the BGM alone evokes crushing feels
>find some stray Swimmers you missed, battle them numb to their flirtatiousness
>sit depressed in a Pokémon Center and gulp down berry juice
Fuck, this isn't what I came to play Pokémon for.
>>
Game feels like a ghost town without her.
>>
>>30354082
That's what happens when you make a game pretty much revolve around a character and then drop them after.

It's kind of annoying that the characters who gave the main game life pretty much disappear. You can't even do anything with them.
>>
I DON'T CARE IF IT'S PANDERING
LET ME GO TO KANTO GF
>>
>>30353926
I think everything went downhill after she got new clothes. I felt my motivation to play the game disappear with her summer dress and hat.
>>
>>30354181
>Return to Kanto
>As you get off the boat, another one leaves
>Lilie's model can be seen on the boat
>Lasts all of 3 seconds
>Never see her again during the game
>>
>>30354194
Z form Lillie is best Lillie.
>>
>>30354194
Why?
>>
>>30353926
babie's first waifu
>>
>>30354194
She's one of the few female characters who survives her “anime haircut of newfound determination” gracefully. It ruined Akane from Ranma 1/2, it ruined Serena in the XY anime—Lillie still looks most lovely even after her change, and the deal is sweetened by her becoming more active and tagging along with you on Poni island.
>>
>>30354269
>>30354303
>>30354310
I just really, really liked her hat.
>>
>go to Poni Island
>bgm starts playing
>be reminded of everything that happened
Fuck this islandm
>>
I like how the official OST has like 10 different themes named after Lillie and a bunch of them are dumb puns like Ganbaririe or Okoririe.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKfvMb3fihQ
Was this scene meant to be romantic?
>>
>>30354467
I'm not sure. If they put in effort to change dialogue then maybe you could say so.
>>
>>30354467
Not really.
>>
File: Tsubasa_second_season.jpg (53KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Tsubasa_second_season.jpg
53KB, 400x225px
>>30354310
It also ruined Hanekawa from Bakemonogatari. Short haired girls a shit!
>>
>>30353926
God damnit I just finished the game. I wasn't prepared for the feels. We won't ever see her again will we? I haven't had this much fun with a Pokemon game since Platinum, will we get a third game this time? Will we get Kanto games? Seriously I'm not prepared to let this girl go yet
>>
>>30353926
>after the utter disappointment and blandness that was the gen6 heroine they create this godess
>literally everyone loves her
>then they randomly take her away from us just before the postgame

feels bad man.
>>
File: 1480431866740.jpg (163KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1480431866740.jpg
163KB, 1024x1024px
Fuck why is she so perfect bros? ;_;
>>
Hope you get to battle her in whatever the next game is
>>
>>30354310
Technically she didn't get a haircut. She just put her hair up.
>>
She lives on in my heart and there is no better place for her.

I understand your feels my friends.
Life goes on. We must grow stronger, wiser, and continue to work on all of our goals.
>>
>>30356383
>Squirtle
Fuck off new genwunner.
>>
>>30356519
That's her in Kanto dumbass
>>
>>30354194
Why? Her old clothes represented her Mother's obsessive dream to make her children look like Ultra Beasts.
>>
so when we finally see her again and get to battle her, will she have cutemon or a good team?
>>
>>30356519
What would be her starter, then?
>>
>>30356552
Her ace will be Ninetails/Alolan Ninetails.
>>
File: pew.png (131KB, 357x350px) Image search: [Google]
pew.png
131KB, 357x350px
>>30356586
Pew of course.
>>
>>30356552
Hopefully both.

>>30356586
Kanye growth. I meant kanto meowth, which evolves into Persian that is strong and very well trained. She also has an omastar, a crowbar, a clefable, and a Dragonair
>>
>>30356656
kind of fucked up actually when you think about it
>take nebby so it can go on an adventure!
>immediately leaves for an adventure while nebby sits in a box with me
>>
>>30356801
>Nebby comes back to share adventures with her.
>>
>>30356801
>>30356823
>yfw Nebby goes back to her when she returns while you keep the 2nd Cosmog
>If for some reason you happened to trade away the original Nebby, she will ask where it is.
>Calls you a horrible person when she realizes that you traded it away to fill your pokedex and asks that you return her doll.
>Bursts into tears when she realizes you no longer have the doll.
>>
>all these waifufags sad about Lillie leaving
>all GF needs to do to force them to buy a Switch is release a post-game content trailer revealing an epilogue episode about Lillie coming back from Kanto and being the "super-boss" Champion challenger
>>
QUICK

dubs decide which kanto starter she gets
>>
>>30357741
Any choice other than Squirtle is wrong. It even fits her color scheme.
>>
>>30357741
roll for bulbasaur
>>
>>30357741
Knowing GF it'll be Charmander with three sparkly new Z-moves and a new form
>>
>>30354194
If anything, that was the peak of your character's relationship with her

It pretty much shows how much you've changed her POV on the world and how much of a general happier person you've helped her become

Plus the outfit itself looks pretty nice on her
>>
>>30354310
I know it's not anime, but it sure improved Zuko in Avatar.
>>
File: cohn jena.gif (158KB, 260x187px) Image search: [Google]
cohn jena.gif
158KB, 260x187px
>>30357741
>It's the one that's good against your Alola starter and she even has a Mega evolution for it
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.