[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how are you suppose to get QR Codes legit? Seems like I can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: TL4DlCZ.png (63KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
TL4DlCZ.png
63KB, 400x240px
So how are you suppose to get QR Codes legit? Seems like I can just go online and download the complete Pokedex right now without playing the game.
>>
The idea is that if a friend has caught something, they can pull it up in their screen and the two of you can "compare notes" so to speak. It's actually a really cute feature for kids.

But it actually doesn't count towards dex completion, so there's that. Scanning them all in does nothing more than show you where you can catch them.
>>
>>30353117
It's also neat if you want to have shiny pics just for the heck of it
>>
does anyone have a list of the island scan pogies you can catch? I recently got a Gothita from it.

Also, any regular QR will work with it right? I was scanning random QR codes and I kept getting scans for mons that were "found in a different region" or something like that, not sure if that does anything other than increase your island scan meter. Excuse my ignorance, I'm coming into the game blind.
>>
>>30353356
http://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/dailyevent.shtml
>>
File: 20161117_111912927.jpg (11KB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
20161117_111912927.jpg
11KB, 420x315px
>>30353595
Ah, many thanks anon
>>
>>30353048
I just wait for someone else to do it and get them from the GTS. I've got a bunch just by trading, don't even know how any of this works
>>
>>30353048
Scanning QR codes only gives you the "seen" entry, not the "caught" entry.
You still have to catch 'em all in order to complete the dex.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.