[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw using honey increases the chance for rares pokemon like splish

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

tfw using honey increases the chance for rares pokemon like splish splashes do while fishing

Caught a stufful and oranguru within minutes using this shit

Anyone else find any hidden mechanics like this in the game?
>>
>>30349625
Is that what this shit does?

I thought I just kept finding them because GF liked clogging my inventory with useless junk
>>
Well I guess Ribombee was helping me out after all with all this honey.
>>
noice
might be able to finally grab a razor claw
>>
>>30349806
If you have compound eyes butterfree and chain a kommo-mo final evo he has a 50% chance to have a razor claw which is 100% with compound eyes

Adrenaline orb sos runs also help a hella lot with you not having to encounter kommo again since all he calls is more kommos
>>
>>30349962
how am i supposed to kill the summons with butterfree out though
>>
>>30349625
How is it hidden when the game explicitly says so
>>
>>30350100
Level 100 butterfree with thief, sleep powder, psychic, and air slash?

You should have no issues
>>
>>30349625
Should this be easier to use this to find Bagon?
>>
>>30350349
my lv100 butterfree, how could i forget!
>>
>>30350100
Butterfree is a monster this gen with Air Slash.

They buffed flinch chances but reduced confusion and parlaysis.
>>
>>30350100
>>30350349
>>30350500
what, can't the compoundeyes mon be fainted anymore? It worked in previous gens.
>>
>>30350100
Butterfree is pretty strong for an early mon. Air Slash, Psychic, Bug Buzz and all three powders available are no joke.
>>
>>30350553
In SOS battles, abilities like Synchronize and Compoundeyes won't won't work unless the Pokemon with that ability is alive.

I know, it's fucking inconvenient.
>>
>>30350618
with 100% practical accuracy on powders too cause of comp eyes
>>
>>30350622
whaat. So it still works for the first mon, but not the subsequent ones? What the fuck
>>
>>30350500
Is flinchhax togekiss even more cancerous now?
>>
>>30350618
paralysis got nerfed big time. not only it no longer reduces the same amount of speed, but the chances of mons not moving a turn got reduced as well.

flinch on the other hand got buffed. I managed to solo a bunch of stuff with just Butterfree because I kept perma-flinching with Air Slash.
>>
>>30350654
Because the newly encountered mons have your acting pokemon as a lead pokemon.

its very dumb.
>>
>>30350622
>In SOS battles, abilities like Synchronize and Compoundeyes won't won't work unless the Pokemon with that ability is alive.
alive or alive and in battle?
>>
File: kissface.jpg (18KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
kissface.jpg
18KB, 250x250px
>>30350500
>They buffed flinch chances

Is that a fact
>>
>>30350681
That's why I prefer Sleep Powder.
>>
>>30350500
[citation needed]
>>
>>30350725
oh, now I get it. It actually makes some sense, since the game swaps the fainted pokemon with the first healthy one when a battle starts, so it actually is the first mon during battle. Yay for consistency.
>>
File: KOROSU.jpg (42KB, 540x282px) Image search: [Google]
KOROSU.jpg
42KB, 540x282px
>>30350734
>You can get best boy
>But until the end of the game
IT'S NOT FAIR, I WANT MY TOGEBRO
>>
>>30350734
With Air Slash, Aura Sphere, Dazzling Gleam, and Extrasensory

togekiss becomes a bulky pivot

however the usual twave, air slash, roost, combo won't be as good anymore cause you wont be able to free roost when theyre paralyzed anymore
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.