[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wimpod on route 8 >sneak up to it from behind and start

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: bug.png (119KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bug.png
119KB, 500x500px
>wimpod on route 8
>sneak up to it from behind and start the encounter
>defeat it
>fuck
>switch zones
>come back
>its not here
>1 day later
>it's still not here

What the fuck, are you telling me that's a 1 time only encounter?
>>
>>30348900
Try to repeatedly leave route 8, and coming back and checking. That worked for me.
>>
>>30348900
It definitely does respawn, but I don't know the conditions.
Mine respawned after I put the clock 24 hours forward, booted the game, shut the game off, set the clock back 24 hours and then booted the game again. It's probably not actually that complicated but those are the exact motions I went through.
>>
>>30348900

There's another one near the geysers on poni island. Close to the flight path point near the trial zone.
>>
>>30348900
It respawns a total of 3 times (once every 24 hours) and ONLY if you don't kill it. Make sure you save and reset if you don't manage to catch it.
>>
>>30349083
welp
>>
>>30348900
enter the hotel and exit, it respawns
>>
Best Alolan legendary
>>
>>30349083
But I killed the first one I saw and mine respawned, so I don't know if you're information is wrong or my game is glitched
>>
>>30348900
>sneak up to it from behind
>not just using tauros
>>
>>30349126
He's wrong don't worry.

It came back every time for me when I flew to a new island and back. I farmed for one with the right nature doing that
>>
>>30348900
>everyone complaining about getting this thing
>I accidentally ran into it while charging with tauros
>1 quick ball catch
Lucky me
>>
You're supposed to sneak up behind it?

I just used tauros charge to outrun it
>>
>>30349565
Well, it's been more than 24 hours and it's not back, even after changing islands
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrDWwN2Uk0A
Literally just googled it
>>
Don't worry Anon, I'm breeding them and shipping them across Wonder Trade 10 at a time. Maybe you'll get lucky!
>>
>>30349714
But anon, special exp smells and i want my OWN Wimpod!
>>
>>30349583
I did that too, I wasn't even aware you could sneak about in the game still
>>
>>30349648
Urfuckt
Nah, just go to the other spot like anon said.
>>
>>30349777
Then breed your wonder traded wimpod. Simple as that.
>>
File: 668712-kjig20121211.jpg (112KB, 450x320px) Image search: [Google]
668712-kjig20121211.jpg
112KB, 450x320px
>>30348900
Then why did you save your game after that you colossal retard?
>>
Is this why everyone and their dog wants it on gts?
I got over 40 different pokemon with this little bugger online including all the legendaries.
>>
>Quick Balls
There. Problem solved.
>>
>>30349835
Because how the fuck would i know that it's a one time only thing you colossal fucking guide reading mouth breathing retarded piece of garbage?
>>
>>30349580
Theyre all autists, literally charge the thing with tauros or surf around the back
>>
>>30350348
>implying
I'm playing it blind.
>>
>>30351547
>charge the thing with tauros

This and use Quick Balls. I caught it on my first try with my first Quick Ball. Easy as fuck.
>>
does Wimp Out activate if I put it to sleep first?
>>
Golisopod is cool but not super good or anything.

He rounds out a cool looking bug team though
>>
>>30353373
it's an ability, so probably?
>>
DUDE. ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS KEEP REENTERING THE ROUTE. none of that resetting, waiting, or clock changing garbage.
Run into it with Tauros
>>
How do you sneak? Moving the control stick slightly moves at the same speed as if I held the stick all the way to one direction.
>>
>>30353713
no more sneaking
thank the lord allah
>>
>>30353766
That's not a good thing anon.
>>
>>30353766
>Same shit stain encounter rate
>Fewer ways to alleviate the pain
YAY!
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.