[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hypnosis nerfed in Gen 4 >Sleep has been repeatedly nerfed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: 796Xurkitree.png (644KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
796Xurkitree.png
644KB, 1280x1280px
>Hypnosis nerfed in Gen 4
>Sleep has been repeatedly nerfed gen after gen
>All because of retarded shit like Spore and Dark Void
>Hypnosis gets 0 (zero) compensation buffs

Well, what the fuck gives? Do they just not care?
>>
>>30348188
Why buff something the AI hits with 99 times out of 100
>>
Z-Hypnosis
>>
>>30348188
Sleep is a lame status condition anyway. I hope they continue nerfing it to hell
>>
>>30348188
Remember how busted sleep was in Gen 5? You want a repeat of that?
>>
Sleep needs to be nerfed even further. Sleep should last between 1 and 2 turns, not 3. Psychic types should be able to attack in their sleep.
>>
Sleep should be broken upon taking damage like in every other rpg
>>
Hypnosis for you: 5% accuracy, lasts 1 turn, enemy has snore or sleeptalk they pull out of their ass
Hypnosis for NPC: 100% accuracy for 3 turns
>>
>>30348771
Holy shit this.

>dragonite is asleep
>pikachu used volt tackle
>dragonite is still asleep

Wut??????
>>
>>30348835
Don't forget freeze proc. 20 years and I've never had it other than 1 time on Showdown. Battle facility NPCs get it just fine, though.
>>
I just want my dark type to be immune to hypnosis
>>
Counterpoint: Fuck hypnosis
>>
>>30348328
Nah sleep should be guaranteed 3 turns like rest.
>>
>>30348188
>>Hypnosis gets 0 (zero) compensation buffs

Compensation for what? It's the most broken status after freeze, but unlike freeze you don't just have a 10% chance of inflicting it.
>>
>>30348188
Xirketree is best Sin
>>
>>30349063
Plz Paralysis is the most broken status because it fucks your speed meaning you get wrecked and it RNGs your ass.
>>
>>30349550
What Sin is he supposed to be exactly?
>>
>>30348188
>Successfully put AI to sleep
>It always wakes up on the next turn
>>
>>30350970

Greed. Raids power plants.
>>
>>30348328
>Psychic types should be able to attack in their sleep.

I like it. There's not a lot of reasons to use Psychic types when Fairy exists.
>>
>>30348188
It got nerfed after being buffed in Gen 4. Get your facts straight.
>>
>>30348188
>Hypnosis nerfed in Gen 4
You mean buffed, and then a backpedaling nerf mid-generation?
>>
>>30350970
The sin of the lazy design.
>>
>>30348188
All those sleep nerfs and Paralyze has had only 1 nerf, which is nerfing the competitive part and not the luck part that punishes you harshly for no reason.
>>
>>30348328
>every Psychic type gets a recovery move that heals to full garunteed as well as healing its status conditions and making it immune to other status conditions for two/three turns with the only drawback being Hex
Perfectly balanced
>>
>>30348970
Pfft, I'm not even sure freeze even exists as a status anymore.
>>
>>30351910
What?
>>
>>30352591
Rest. All Pokemon that learn TMs gets it so if Psychic types could attack while asleep it would be one of the best recovery moves in the game aside from not being able to spam it.
>>
>>30351910
>Still thinks any non legendary psychics are viable

The only non legendary psychics who get by do so because they have a second type like steel that helps them not get assraped by everything. And even then GF nerfed steel to be nuetral to dark and ghost.

Gamefreak has shit on psychics since gen 2 and continues to shit on them each gen.
>>
>>30352748
Oh, right
>>
Remove sleep, if you're a competitive battler you wouldn't need it to win.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.